PDA

View Full Version : ricekiller.com

excopcar
03-01-2009, 01:34 PM
you guy's got too check this site out all kind's of live street racing's video feed's from state to state it's nut's ..there are some stanbangerz member's on there also ,,,,,i went street racing with them last night with the stanger 5.0 and they were trippin on my truck ...they are cool dude's.. they have 15000+ member's on there..we did a burnout video on my street with my truck ..it will be on there soon..and we hit i 71 north last night about 1.30 in the morning and got lined up side too side at 65 and went for it ..i walked this truck twice and he's got it all on film ,,it should be on there site today or youtube he said..so go check there site out,,,,,,,,,,ricekiller.com,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it's pretty cool site see yah.excopcar..but remember stangbangerz own's this town biatchhhh''''''''sssssssssssssss.:bigthumb

PaulFiveOh
03-01-2009, 01:40 PM
This thread is full of GayFail

excopcar
03-01-2009, 01:52 PM
:dummy:never mind the little kid comment buy this nerd he just does'nt know when too shut his punk mouth ever,,,,,,,even when he got banned,,take a break paul we don't want too read your dumb crap anymore ..do yah get it ,,,i don't think yah do dummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy......you need banned again for rea; so we dont have too see or here yah ,,,,,,,punk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maximus
03-01-2009, 02:16 PM
This is better than a Pay per view.:lol:

:popcorn:

Foxxx5oh
03-01-2009, 03:03 PM
wow...i just dont know what to say, a street kill is one thing, but posting all the details with video of you being a dumbass on a board where regularly posting members are police officers...that may very well take the cake as being one of the dumbest things ive read on here...but who am i to judge someone who runs from the cops (dont deny it, you were braggin about it in the chat) among other street stupidity. you'll have your day i guess.

MrsAPE
03-01-2009, 03:47 PM
This is better than a Pay per view.:lol:

:cheers:

chadomac
03-01-2009, 04:15 PM
Oh here we go let me get my :popcorn: and a :chug:

PaulFiveOh
03-01-2009, 04:25 PM
:dummy:never mind the little kid comment buy this nerd he just does'nt know when too shut his punk mouth ever,,,,,,,even when he got banned,,take a break paul we don't want too read your dumb crap anymore ..do yah get it ,,,i don't think yah do dummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy......you need banned again for rea; so we dont have too see or here yah ,,,,,,,punk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

k062693w
03-01-2009, 04:41 PM
:lol::lol:LMFAO!!!!!!:lol::lol:

Here is the video of the 9 second stanger in action.. :lol:
I like how he says they lined up and raced and how he pulled them, But yet they didn't accelerate ??:confused:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H6xfeXEipk

A05C
03-01-2009, 04:44 PM
wow...i just dont know what to say, a street kill is one thing, but posting all the details with video of you being a dumbass on a board where regularly posting members are police officers...that may very well take the cake as being one of the dumbest things ive read on here...but who am i to judge someone who runs from the cops (dont deny it, you were braggin about it in the chat) among other street stupidity. you'll have your day i guess.

Its funny when people do stuff like that.

As an example, a guy on the forum that i run for a lima group of people was working at a dealership. they got work in the shop and he got put on working on it. the owner wanted alot of basic stuff done, and the tech came on the forum and started saying alot of things about the owner being a student at an automotive based school. Then started to say things about not being put to good enough to use his skills and stuff.
all while knowing that his employer was also a member on the forum.. and read everything that he had said about the place where he was employed. needless to say he wasent there much longer.

R825OH
03-01-2009, 04:52 PM
Oh here we go let me get my :popcorn: and a :chug:

Yep allset to go...let the matinee begin:lol:

wild87stang
03-01-2009, 06:07 PM
Got my :drunk: and my :popcorn: Let it begin!:dummy:

Foxxx5oh
03-01-2009, 06:15 PM

I like how he says they lined up and raced and how he pulled them, But yet they didn't accelerate ??:confused:

is it just me or does it sound like a terribly exhausted V6...but then again, ive only had about 14 V8 powered cars/trucks, so what would i know about how they sound...oh wait...its in the driveway. :lol:

Foxxx5oh
03-01-2009, 06:16 PM
Got my :drunk: and my :popcorn: Let it begin!:dummy:

and if i remember right, you were eggin him on in the chat about runnin from the cops...

Mista Bone
03-01-2009, 06:31 PM

Looks like a ricer flyby, I was waiting for the flashers to come on.

Foxxx5oh
03-01-2009, 06:34 PM
do yah eat dick on here eith your buddy's
yah do

guess i hit a sore spot somewhere with excopcar...LOL

wild87stang
03-01-2009, 06:41 PM
and if i remember right, you were eggin him on in the chat about runnin from the cops...

No accually i wouldnt egg anyone on from running from the cops! So im thinking you reemember wrong! Dont get me mixed up in that crap!

k062693w
03-01-2009, 06:44 PM
:dummy::popcorn::dummy:

Foxxx5oh
03-01-2009, 06:44 PM
if i remembered wrong, my bad, its hard to keep names with numbers and stang in them straight...LOL

excopcar
03-01-2009, 06:50 PM
all well it is a 3.0 v6 for real but it will eat some of your bitch ass v8's no shit meet me i will shot you up sucker .....that truck that was running me had 2 bottle's of nitro in the middle seat with 100 horse shot v8 5.2 something about dry system on in it and i still busted his ass ,,,,,,,,,,,who else want's some this is not metcalf racing i'll play any time v6 or my 347 turbo soon it's your choice,,,,,,,,,,,,,,boys ..make the write choice,.,.,.,.as my cusin say's i'll bust that ass for free this time only................... bring your car's and the video we will do this anytime fag's or aRE YAH WEAK ......... GET SOME ANY TIME BOY'S ...OVER AND OUT .FROM EXCOPCAR...SEE YAH AT THE SPRING MEET SUCKER'S AND I WILL HAVE MY BIG NAME TAG ON SO YOU CANT MISS ME LIKE LAST YEAR,,,BEY BEY :bigthumb:flipoff:

Foxxx5oh
03-01-2009, 07:04 PM
there was nobody running you in the video, any tard can brake-torque and get a smoky burnout. anyone can drive down the highway and take a video of someone accelerating while their speed remains constant. your profile says you are 36, but your posts lead the rest of the board to believe that you have the comprehendable education of a first grader, flinging insults left and right and typing worse than a paraplegic with a straw in their mouth. bring your "9 second truck" to the track and we will run. unless you want to stick to "racing" on the street, then you wont get a piece of my car at all, too many factors that could lead in more at stake than brought.

wild87stang
03-01-2009, 07:05 PM
if i remembered wrong, my bad, its hard to keep names with numbers and stang in them straight...LOL

Ahh your fine my man , I dont take anything personal on here anyways really! But it wasnt me though.

plated
03-01-2009, 07:11 PM
opie taylor:lol:

cobrajoe
03-01-2009, 07:12 PM
all well it is a 3.0 v6 for real but it will eat some of your bitch ass v8's no shit meet me i will shot you up sucker .....that truck that was running me had 2 bottle's of nitro in the middle seat with 100 horse shot v8 5.2 something about dry system on in it and i still busted his ass ,,,,,,,,,,,who else want's some this is not metcalf racing i'll play any time v6 or my 347 turbo soon it's your choice,,,,,,,,,,,,,,boys ..make the write choice,.,.,.,.as my cusin say's i'll bust that ass for free this time only................... bring your car's and the video we will do this anytime fag's or aRE YAH WEAK ......... GET SOME ANY TIME BOY'S ...OVER AND OUT .FROM EXCOPCAR...SEE YAH AT THE SPRING MEET SUCKER'S AND I WILL HAVE MY BIG NAME TAG ON SO YOU CANT MISS ME LIKE LAST YEAR,,,BEY BEY :bigthumb:flipoff:

Sound's alot like a call out!:lol:

mustang8998
03-01-2009, 07:20 PM
SEE YAH AT THE SPRING MEET SUCKER'S AND I WILL HAVE MY BIG NAME TAG ON SO YOU CANT MISS ME LIKE LAST YEAR,,,BEY BEY :bigthumb:flipoff:

You might want someone, other than yourself, to write your name.

At least it will be spelled right :rolleyes:

MrsAPE
03-01-2009, 07:22 PM

:rofl:

Foxxx5oh
03-01-2009, 07:26 PM

LOL!! :bigthumb:lol::dummy:

Foxxx5oh
03-01-2009, 07:40 PM
Another showcase of either sexual insecurities or that this is all getting to him...

are u gay
why do u feed into these kid bullshit are u in 1rst grade

The english language isnt hard to grasp, for most people, and excopcar is NOT one of those people.

**edit**

now this one got to me, i will admit that, but i have a feeling that it is going to get to others as well.

u dont need vinny's sticker as your avatar
u dont deserve it ..he would not like a punk with his sign on it 4 real ..i hope holly wipp's your azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I dont need someone telling me that i dont need to display an in memory avatar for one of my friends, in my opinion, it is excopcar, who doesnt deserve to even be able to log into, represent, or even talk about Stangbangerz, let alone Vinny, the man who created this site and befriended alot of us. If you have to resort to a cheap shot like that, you can expect repercussions.

chadomac
03-01-2009, 07:43 PM

:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::screwy::screwy::screwy:

excopcar
03-01-2009, 07:46 PM
You are being warned.

Foxxx5oh
03-01-2009, 07:48 PM
in before the ban/lock/whippin room

black90lx
03-01-2009, 07:50 PM

You make me want to punch you in the mouth and break your fingers so you can't type all your bullshit on here any more.

Foxxx5oh
03-01-2009, 07:50 PM
your still a bitch who talk's shit fag
i'll knock yah out for real try me *****:flipoff:

IM the shit talker here? LOL thats good.

k062693w
03-01-2009, 07:54 PM
:lol: If any of you want a good laugh go to the website and look at what my S/N is on there !!!!! :lol:
Maybe now I'll be lucky enough to get a PM !! :bigthumb

chadomac
03-01-2009, 07:54 PM
I am an idiot:

:punch:

Foxxx5oh
03-01-2009, 07:56 PM
:lol: If any of you want a good laugh go to the website and look at what my S/N is on there !!!!! :lol:
Maybe now I'll be lucky enough to get a PM !! :bigthumb

LOL, the new screen name is a classic!

i dont know what i did to get a PM, but its getting old quick.

excopcar
03-01-2009, 07:57 PM
::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::fli poff::flipoff::flipoff:you made the monster deal with it pusses ..i hope this goe's too the wippin room . so i can rip you little girl's that talk shit...fuckin bring it *****'s

k062693w
03-01-2009, 07:59 PM
LOL, the new screen name is a classic!.

:lol: I thought it was simple enough that even he would understand it !! :bigthumb

Foxxx5oh
03-01-2009, 08:01 PM
who made the monster? and how can you call yourself a monster? you are just an undereducated, insecure, grammatically INcorrect, low rent waste of oxygen.

and i mean that in the nicest way possible...LOL

blk93notch
03-01-2009, 08:08 PM
I am an Idiot:

1. im in before the lock :)
2. thats just uncalled for. trashy and lowlife

k062693w
03-01-2009, 08:22 PM

LMAO That's funny !!!! I'm talking to the guy on ricekillers that you SUPPOSEDLY RACED and he says you are FULL OF SHIT.. That he was just doing a video for you and that there was NO RACE :dummy:
He says he didn't even accelerate... So don't try to get on here and act like some Big Bad Street Racer !!! :dummy:

excopcar=TOOL :flipoff:

Mista Bone
03-01-2009, 08:25 PM
calling him a tool devalues our favorite items needed when working on cars.

more like a turd burgler.

Foxxx5oh
03-01-2009, 08:26 PM
calling him a tool devalues our favorite items needed when working on cars.

more like a turd burgler.

i owe you a beer for that one!:bigthumb

k062693w
03-01-2009, 08:28 PM
He's PM'ing !!! Who will be the lucky one this time ??? LOL

chadomac
03-01-2009, 08:29 PM
Survey says

Mista Bone
03-01-2009, 08:30 PM
who got the PM?

Foxxx5oh
03-01-2009, 08:30 PM
i dont know, i havent got one in the past...oh....15 minutes, i think i may be due for another barrage of turd burgleing that he puts forth

Mista Bone
03-01-2009, 08:31 PM
Look out, the RicePolice is in the house!

k062693w
03-01-2009, 08:31 PM
DING DING DING !!!!! It was me !!!! I feel so special !!! LMAO

I had to have my 5 year old interpret it for me !!!

Here you go...

haaaaaaaay ass hole me and him are racing tonight little girl

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
do yah want video after i bang out little fag ..mind your buiss............. prick and get yah some fagyou want some too faggott

k062693w
03-01-2009, 08:32 PM
Look out, the RicePolice is in the house!

That's the guy he raced last night and beat !!! LOL
I gave him the link to here so he could see what a DOUCHEBAG he was dealing with..:lol:

Mista Bone
03-01-2009, 08:33 PM
Who is getting PM'd now????

chadomac
03-01-2009, 08:34 PM
wow it took a while for him to send that had to put a lot of thought into it :lol:

Foxxx5oh
That's the guy he raced last night and beat !!! LOL
I gave him the link to here so he could see what a DOUCHEBAG he was dealing with..:lol:

Classic!! the anti rice gets to thwart the rice!

k062693w
wow it took a while for him to send that had to put a lot of thought into it :lol:

When his head is up his ass it's hard to see the keyboard !!! :lol:

chadomac
03-01-2009, 08:35 PM
funny how that works sometimes

Mista Bone
03-01-2009, 08:35 PM
plus he has his beer goggles on!

Mista Bone
03-01-2009, 08:37 PM
Twas me, he is threatening me.

your the worst fucker on stangbangerz history too say any think too me ...so mind your buisssss .faggott .. or i will get yah one day like i have been planning...........dont take it lightly ...keep fucking with me and i got yah for sure ..just like these other prick's......just keep trying me ..you will see...and you will be like dam he was for real.... good day and good night ,,,,,,.......

Don't sing it, bring it!!!!!

:flipoff:

chadomac
03-01-2009, 08:38 PM
he dropped his helmet and it landed on the keyboard!

Foxxx5oh
03-01-2009, 08:40 PM
Twas me, he is threatening me.

Don't sing it, bring it!!!!!

:flipoff:

i got your back! lol

Mista Bone
he dropped his helmet and it landed on the keyboard!

hope he didn't break the CAP LOCK button.

k062693w
If he wasn't such an IDIOT someone may actually take his threats seriously !!!!!!!!!! LMAO

Here is the PM I just got !!! LOL

i give people my number too get some you fucks never call i love too bang hands.. keep fuckin with me i got that ass soon 4 real want my number too ..tough guy ask me for it i'll give it too yah ..and we will see who the fuck is king kong brother...hurry the line is open just 4 yahhhhhhholla at yah soon bad asssssssss

Mista Bone
03-01-2009, 08:43 PM
He can't find his way out of Krap Reed to make it to the QS&L

blk93notch
he wears a helmet and doesnt even play football.

Foxxx5oh
[excopcar] 2:15 am: 377-4996
[excopcar] 2:15 am: cell
[excopcar] 2:15 am: dont 4 get

chadomac
03-01-2009, 08:44 PM
hope he didn't break the CAP LOCK button.

i thought that's what happened

k062693w
03-01-2009, 08:44 PM
Just goes to show, It's never to late for an Abortion !!!!!!! LMAO

A05C
03-01-2009, 08:45 PM
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z18/a05c/MISC/retardsjpg_1475459_510.jpg

k062693w
03-01-2009, 08:46 PM
[excopcar] 2:15 am: 377-4996
[excopcar] 2:15 am: cell
[excopcar] 2:15 am: dont 4 get

That was real intelligent to give out your # !! I wonder how many things I can sign up for with his phone number ??? :dummy:

blk93notch
03-01-2009, 08:46 PM
god i bet his mother wished she would have swallowed the night he was conceived.

Foxxx5oh
03-01-2009, 08:48 PM
That was real intelligent to give out your # !! I wonder how many things I can sign up for with his phone number ??? :dummy:

i pilfered it from flash chat a couple nights ago...:bigthumb

Mista Bone
Just goes to show, It's never to late for an Abortion !!!!!!! LMAO

Pro Choice!!!!!!!

Silence the Turd Burglar Retard

:dummy:

chadomac
god i bet his mother wished she would have swallowed the night he was conceived.

the best part of him ran down the crack of his moms ass that night.

k062693w
03-01-2009, 08:50 PM
I know what it was !!!! He was strained through a sheet..

excopcar
just shut the f.ck up and die would yahhhhhhh.. you boy's have female blood..you got the number use it if your tough..and your not guy's ..keep on typing it dont work for me..im over here laughing at yah with my family...so quit your not cool

Mista Bone

Cingular cell phone

k062693w
03-01-2009, 08:51 PM
just shut the f.ck up and die would yahhhhhhh.. you boy's have female blood..you got the number use it if your tough..and your not guy's ..keep on typing it dont work for me..im over here laughing at yah with my family...so quit your not cool

Better to be NOT COOL than to be a TOOL !!! :dummy:

k062693w
03-01-2009, 08:56 PM
It won't let him post yet... But RicePolice PM'd me and asked me to tell everyone that He had his cruise control on and that both of his No2 bottles were empty... So there was NO RACE !!!!

dawsin94cobra
03-01-2009, 08:57 PM
wow that is the biggest waist of skin, and i would like to have that 15 min back that it took me to read all his pointless posts lol

Mista Bone
03-01-2009, 08:57 PM
Why didn't he answer his phone?

I was calling from 513-791-8056

A05C
03-01-2009, 09:00 PM
This is better than the Soaps on TV

:lol:

chadomac
03-01-2009, 09:00 PM
hey guys i just seen his add on craigslist with that number ;)

Mista Bone
03-01-2009, 09:01 PM
This is better than the Soaps on TV

:lol:

or watching NASCAR

chadomac
03-01-2009, 09:02 PM
under casual encounters male for male let me see if i can find the link :bigthumb

Timido
03-01-2009, 09:10 PM
Threats and personal insults will not be tolerated.