PDA

View Full Version : E20 3-7 opening day take 2

kennebellcobra
03-02-2009, 11:23 PM
Maybe the weather will be better this weekend....so who's planning on going? It did pay off a little to wait....I got some stiffwall slicks for the Flamer....Thanks Steve!

331TwistedWedge
03-02-2009, 11:42 PM
im coming to watch you, curt dog and steve go at it ... i may do the annual running of my maxima ... i want to better that 14.62 :lol:

Steves LX
03-02-2009, 11:54 PM
Hey snowman you got your ears on ,come on. Talk too teddy bear!!! :lol::lol: Well I have too work Friday night till 5am Saturday morning. But I will still be there to wax old Curt dog. I might only be able too hold one eye open but Curtis blow come get you some!!!!:lol::lol: Your going too need that custom cam and RPM 2 intake!!! Now you know you're probably going to make me eat my words but hey I have a few secrets that may help me out to inch ahead of you on the big end.

12seclx
03-03-2009, 12:11 AM
Hey snowman you got your ears on ,come on. Talk too teddy bear!!! :lol::lol: Well I have too work Friday night till 5am Saturday morning. But I will still be there to wax old Curt dog. I might only be able too hold one eye open but Curtis blow come get you some!!!!:lol::lol: Your going too need that custom cam and RPM 2 intake!!! Now you know you're probably going to make me eat my words but hey I have a few secrets that may help me out to inch ahead of you on the big end.

The way this thing was pulling on the big end Saturday night...
You better hope I only have a fender on you at the 1/8 mile, if not,
might as well lift and say your clutch is slipping!!!!!!!!:eek:.....;)

I just hope the track is there... and if I run a new best, I'll be happy..:bigthumb

Steves LX
03-03-2009, 12:16 AM
The way this thing was pulling on the big end Saturday night...
You better hope I only have a fender on you at the 1/8 mile, if not,
might as well lift and say your clutch is slipping!!!!!!!!:eek:.....;)

I just hope the track is there... and if I run a new best, I'll be happy..:bigthumb

:lol::lol: Now that my friend is funny but hey you never know I might. After all this new clutch has a 500 mile burn in period. So if I dont put 500 miles on it by then and you even look like your going to beat me. Guess what, race over and it doesn't count cause my clutch didn't have enough time to seat in properly and that in my book is called no fair!!!:lol::lol: And I will run home and tell my mommy that you cheat!!!!:lol::lol:

331TwistedWedge
03-03-2009, 12:19 AM
snowman here, got my ears on ... come on, come on ...

im bringing a lot lizard with me saturday ...

12seclx
03-03-2009, 12:22 AM
:lol::lol: Now that my friend is funny but hey you never know I might. After all this new clutch has a 500 mile burn in period. So if I dont put 500 miles on it by then and you even look like your going to beat me. Guess what, race over and it doesn't count cause my clutch didn't have enough time to seat in properly and that in my book is called no fair!!!:lol::lol: And I will run home and tell my mommy that you cheat!!!!:lol::lol:

You know what I'm gonna do... don't ya?
If we are lined up side by side, I'll slowly lift off the
throttle after the 1000' mark and let you catch up...

We'll run identical ET's, but mine will be about 7mph slower...:lol:

12seclx
03-03-2009, 12:24 AM
snowman here, got my ears on ... come on, come on ...

im bringing a lot lizard with me saturday ...

Oh snap!:popcorn:

Leave her at home man.. Tell her it's work... and you may not leave til 2 in the morning....:lol::lol::lol:

331TwistedWedge
03-03-2009, 12:28 AM
:lol:

you guys are crazy :lol:

you guys are so evenly matched, i wouldnt know who to pick ...

whats the rwhp and the weight of the 2 cars? ... whats the max rpm they pull?

Steves LX
03-03-2009, 12:33 AM
You know what I'm gonna do... don't ya?
If we are lined up side by side, I'll slowly lift off the
throttle after the 1000' mark and let you catch up...

We'll run identical ET's, but mine will be about 7mph slower...:lol:

If you know what's good for you you'll take that floor mat and carpet out of the car before Saturday so you'll have that extra inch of pedal to the floor. Trust me you're going too need it. Now lets get one thing straight here. Were running for ET's here not holeshots.

12seclx
03-03-2009, 12:37 AM
If you know what's good for you you'll take that floor mat and carpet out of the car before Saturday so you'll have that extra inch of pedal to the floor. Trust me you're going too need it. Now lets get one thing straight here. Were running for ET's here not holeshots.

Don't worry Jack... She got plenty under the hood!!!!!

:bigthumb............:tongue2:

Steves LX
03-03-2009, 12:58 AM
Don't worry Jack... She got plenty under the hood!!!!!

:bigthumb............:tongue2:

Ohh I cant wait till Saturday. I'm going too Tristate!!!:lol::lol: Just messin with you. I'll be at E20.

2Kblacksleeper
03-03-2009, 01:11 AM
Reading this is better than half the crap on tv. Although Top Gear tonight was not bad.

John

12seclx
03-03-2009, 11:26 AM
Ohh I cant wait till Saturday. I'm going too Tristate!!!:lol::lol: Just messin with you. I'll be at E20.

Yea, come Saturday.. I have a feeling this little red coupe
will once again rise to the occasion when the pressure is on....

*Warning: You may not want to video unless you don't mind watching your car lose.*

kennebellcobra
03-03-2009, 12:21 PM
Yea, come Saturday.. I have a feeling the little black fox will once again rise to the occasion when the pressure is on....

*Warning: Please do not video...I can't bear to see myself lose.*

Fixed it for ya...now the only question is which one:D

12seclx
03-03-2009, 12:45 PM
Fixed it for ya...now the only question is which one:D

:lol::lol::lol:

Ahhh, this will be like taking candy from a baby... This isn't my first rodeo...
No pressure... It's like second nature anymore... :)

I'm sure I'll hear all the reasons ranging from, I weigh 300 lbs. more,
and I don't have a tube k-member, and I don't have a speedbrain,,, :flipoff:

bring it b*tches....:tongue2:

:bigthumb

1992MustangDW
03-03-2009, 01:04 PM
Im going just to watch you three run. I might bring out the ol neon

PKFIRE
03-03-2009, 02:24 PM
I'll try to make it out. The weather forcast looks nice and I'm hoping I'll be able to drive my Dodge Spirit there once I get some of the bugs out of it.

dawsin94cobra
03-03-2009, 06:11 PM
will be their running my bad ass 14.4's haha

Steves LX
03-04-2009, 12:06 AM
:lol::lol::lol:

Ahhh, this will be like taking candy from a baby... This isn't my first rodeo...
No pressure... It's like second nature anymore... :)

I'm sure I'll hear all the reasons ranging from, I weigh 300 lbs. more,
and I don't have a tube k-member, and I don't have a speedbrain,,, :flipoff:

bring it b*tches....:tongue2:

Hey I'll be the first to say it. I'll talk the smack and if I lose. Oh well, I lose and thats that. But, and I say again But you better be on your A game Jack!!! I hope it doesn't rain Saturday. I just watched the weather and they are calling for some spotty showers on Saturday.

Also big Curt i'll give you advance notice now on this. I have to go into work Friday night at 6 or 7PM and work until 5AM Saturday morning. I am going home from work and loading up the car and headed down to the track. Whether I win any or lose anyjnh I probably will only make a few passes. I have to be back at work Saturday night at 6 or 7PM. At some point after being up since Friday I'll need to get a few hours of sleep in. So you know now ahead of time that after a few passes that i'm not just running off mad or something.

But I will sleep just fine knowing that I spanked your A$$!!!:lol::lol:

12seclx
03-04-2009, 12:34 AM
Hey I'll be the first to say it. I'll talk the smack and if I lose. Oh well, I lose and thats that. But, and I say again But you better be on your A game Jack!!! I hope it doesn't rain Saturday. I just watched the weather and they are calling for some spotty showers on Saturday.
B]But I will sleep just fine knowing that I spanked your A$$!!![/B]:lol::lol:

When am I not on my A game Jack?

You know when I'm out there that I don't fool around.....
Well, maybe with you I'll granny 3rd and 4th... I'll save the
full on powershifted passes for Shannon.... :eek:....:bigthumb

Don't worry Steve, if you can't go in the 11's with your car,
I'll let you make a pass in mine....;)

Steves LX
03-04-2009, 12:42 AM
When am I not on my A game Jack?

You know when I'm out there that I don't fool around.....
Well, maybe with you I'll granny 3rd and 4th... I'll save the
full on powershifted passes for Shannon.... :eek:....:bigthumb

Don't worry Steve, if you can't go in the 11's with your car,
I'll let you make a pass in mine....;)

You need to stop while your ahead of yourself. You better powershift when you line up next to me as well. Also the same goes for you. If you cant get that 11.67 with those crazy cooter from Hazzard County ported GT40P's. I'll hook the bottle up for you and let you drive mine and you can go 10.67 without powershifting.

12seclx
03-04-2009, 12:45 AM
You need to stop while your ahead of yourself. You better powershift when you line up next to me as well. Also the same goes for you. If you cant get that 11.67 with those crazy cooter from Hazzard County ported GT40P's. I'll hook the bottle up for you and let you drive mine and you can go 10.67 without powershifting.

Hey now, crazy cooter said it would do pretty good with this .562/.584 lift cam and 236/241 @ .050 duration..... :D

I'm confident enough I may even move my shift light out of the way and shift it by ear!!!.... :D

Steves LX
03-04-2009, 12:54 AM
Now that's funny there!!!:lol::lol:
I found Rick's new ride for UMTR this year. Check it out!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg17Nu1HOls

331TwistedWedge
03-04-2009, 12:58 AM
those kenworths were sweet :bigthumb ... they even had sleepers ...

Steves LX
03-04-2009, 01:03 AM
those kenworths were sweet :bigthumb ... they even had sleepers ...

Yeah I thought the same as well. Sleepers and all running that quick.

Steves LX
03-04-2009, 11:11 AM
Hey now, crazy cooter said it would do pretty good with this .562/.584 lift cam and 236/241 @ .050 duration..... :D

I'm confident enough I may even move my shift light out of the way and shift it by ear!!!.... :D

Hey if you dont use your shift light then here is what your going to see at the track. My tail lights!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufgnhMbRSwk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL_crGsPsc0

kennebellcobra
03-04-2009, 11:51 AM
Hey if you dont use your shift light then here is what your going to see at the track. My tail lights!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufgnhMbRSwk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL_crGsPsc0

That new cam sounds like it pulls hard;)

Steves LX
03-04-2009, 01:43 PM

Ohh it does. It's feeling pretty strong right now.

95turbocharged
03-04-2009, 02:22 PM
I will be there to video this and I will post it up so the winner can rub it in!!!!!

12seclx
03-04-2009, 02:45 PM
Ohh it does. It's feeling pretty strong right now.

Sounds like all bark and no bite to me.....:lol:....
ahh, I hope you win buddy... maybe it'll give me some
ambition to turn a couple wrenches on mine...

And Dave: Be sure to tape over if I lose... ;)
Next entry fee at the track is covered if you do... :bigthumb...

12seclx
03-04-2009, 02:53 PM

Plleeeeeease.... LOL!

The ol' sleeper will motor on by him and he won't even hear
me til' it's too late...

I'll have to go out and do some video'n of my own tonight...

Big Steve will be trying to next day air a different cam or intake
once he feasts his eyes on these video's.... :D

12seclx
03-04-2009, 10:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBH8SwG2waE&feature=channel_page

Uh-oh!

3rd gear goes by pret-ty quick... :D

4th gear isn't a slouch by any means.... ;)

Thanks for the help on the cam swap Shannon...:)

kennebellcobra
03-04-2009, 11:08 PM

Uh-oh!

I thought that was a secret?

Did you put a blower on that thing. Lol

I know it was raining when you made that video. Bwahahaha

Steves LX
03-04-2009, 11:29 PM

Uh-oh!

Hey there buddy!! I'll admit not to shabby!!! But hey I got in car video as well!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S08WnT-N9ew

12seclx
03-04-2009, 11:32 PM
well, you know, I feel bad to not give Steve some sort of warning....

:wave:

You think the E20 workers would get mad if I rolled down my window and waved, (about the 1000' mark)?

1992MustangDW
03-04-2009, 11:33 PM
you guys are killing me. and 12seclx can SHIFT

12seclx
03-04-2009, 11:40 PM
you guys are killing me. and 12seclx can SHIFT

Hey, thanks buddy. Not my best shifting because I was steering and video'n with the left hand and the right one was moving the shfiter....:)

Ol' Steve is gonna do this>:eek: when I drop the clutch on Saturday and start rowin' through the gears... and just think... I still got some left in the bag... different induction pipe, different mufflers, lightweight battery...

I tried to warn that I was gonna come out shwingin' this year... :chicken:

Steves LX
03-04-2009, 11:43 PM
Yeah he can shift but so can I. My in car video I ran 11's without powershifting. So who needs powershifting. I'll run the # again this Saturday without powershifting. I dont care if it's the first day for the track to be open or not. I was pulling 1.58's and 1.59's N/A last year on opening day with my 17" bullets on the car still. If you want video or timeslips to see, I will be more than happy to post them up big Curt!!!

12seclx
03-04-2009, 11:50 PM
Yeah he can shift but so can I. My in car video I ran 11's without powershifting. So who needs powershifting. I'll run the # again this Saturday without powershifting. I dont care if it's the first day for the track to be open or not. I was pulling 1.58's and 1.59's N/A last year on opening day with my 17" bullets on the car still. If you want video or timeslips to see, I will be more than happy to post them up big Curt!!!

11's on the bottle right? or did you sneak down south last weekend?:)

Steves LX
03-04-2009, 11:52 PM
Where you at there Curtis? Cat got your tongue now!!! Your running out of cams and intakes to put on that car. I'm sure the signature will change once again before the nights over.

Steves LX
03-04-2009, 11:53 PM
11's on the bottle right? or did you sneak down south last weekend?:)

Only one can wonder!! Like I said I have secrets too!!

12seclx
03-05-2009, 12:00 AM
Only one can wonder!! Like I said I have secrets too!!

:lol::lol:

I'll have to bring my little drill with me and make sure that nitrous line doesn't have anything running through it... :tongue2:.....:bigthumb

just teasing... better make sure that puppy isn't lean if you spray it though.. that tends to get a little expensive... :D

Steves LX
03-05-2009, 12:05 AM
:lol::lol:

I'll have to bring my little drill with me and make sure that nitrous line doesn't have anything running through it... :tongue2:.....:bigthumb

just teasing... better make sure that puppy isn't lean if you spray it though.. that tends to get a little expensive... :D

No spray will be put thru that motor at all for a month or 2. I still need a few things in order to spray this year with those heads. I'll let you know the day I spray it. On a serious note I think you'll know when i'm spraying the car because it will be in the 10's.

On that same serious note I thinks it's going to be tight this weekened. I think we need to be more worried about Shannon then worried about each other. He's been sitting pretty quiet in the background here lately like a cat stalking its prey.

331TwistedWedge
03-05-2009, 12:27 AM
you guys are cool ... i see it like this ...

1) steves lx ~ 11.74 at 113.13
2) shannon ~ 11.81 at 112.04
3) curt ~ 11.87 at 112.01

12seclx
03-05-2009, 12:28 AM
yea, I'll probably be playin catch up all year.... but, that 11.87 came on a 1.60 sixty and 4-5 year old slicks... stay tuned fellas...:bigthumb

12seclx
03-05-2009, 12:30 AM
you guys are cool ... i see it like this ...

1) steves lx ~ 11.74 at 113.13
2) shannon ~ 11.81 at 112.04
3) curt ~ 11.97 at 104.61, on the brakes HARD

more like this....

Steves LX
03-05-2009, 12:56 AM
more like this....

I dont know it will be interesting. I put 316 miles on this new clutch since yestarday. I am going to drive it a few more miles tomorrow and then beat on it a little. Curt I would be surprised if I get down there Saturday and run what I ran last year. Thats just the way my luck goes. But hell who knows I might surprise myself. I must say your times are very impressive with what you have.

12seclx
03-05-2009, 01:46 AM
I dont know it will be interesting. I put 316 miles on this new clutch since yestarday. I am going to drive it a few more miles tomorrow and then beat on it a little. Curt I would be surprised if I get down there Saturday and run what I ran last year. Thats just the way my luck goes. But hell who knows I might surprise myself. I must say your times are very impressive with what you have.

I've been thinkin' the same thing... Heck, they are saying almost 70 degrees for Saturday... If I can go 11.99 or better... I'll chalk it up as a good day...
It feels strong but you know how that goes... I think we'll all surprise ourselves and each other... I haven't changed a whole lot but what I have done feels like a step in the right direction... I'm scared these new slicks will come with a new learning curve... (tire pressure and launch rpm...)

You'll be flyin'.. just start gettin' acquainted with that tranny... :cool2:

Kelly Pelrine
03-05-2009, 09:30 AM
Dont forget to pick up your OSM schedules on opening day :bigthumb

12seclx
03-05-2009, 10:44 AM
Dont forget to pick up your OSM schedules on opening day :bigthumb

you gonna have some decent payouts for 7.50 index?
I was trying to navigate the site and see but what I remember
was $35 entry fee and $200 to win...? if I'm mistaken, please
correct me... :cool2:

Kelly Pelrine
03-05-2009, 10:46 AM
you gonna have some decent payouts for 7.50 index?
I was trying to navigate the site and see but what I remember
was $35 entry fee and $200 to win...? if I'm mistaken, please
correct me... :cool2:

Yep... i about doubled the payout for 6.50 & 7.50....

http://www.outlawstreetmadness.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=18&Itemid=32

Payout info is under the points tab... till i can rearrange the site a bit :D

12seclx
03-05-2009, 10:57 AM
ok, cool...

sounds pretty cool kel...

i like the idea of running pro-tree... wish another organization would follow suit... HINT! HINT!:)

Kelly Pelrine
03-05-2009, 04:57 PM
ok, cool...

sounds pretty cool kel...

i like the idea of running pro-tree...[/SIZE][/B]:)

Thats how we DO! PRO TREE for all lol :D

kennebellcobra
03-05-2009, 06:09 PM
I think we need to be more worried about Shannon then worried about each other. He's been sitting pretty quiet in the background here lately like a cat stalking its prey.

Lets just say I have not told you guys about my new dyno #'s...306 was for fun with Curt:booty::smokin:

12seclx
03-05-2009, 07:51 PM
Lets just say I have not told you guys about my new dyno #'s...306 was for fun with Curt:booty::smokin:

well, it doesn't surprise me any... after seeing it that day when
it was 12.5 and I tried to talk you into leaning it out more....
shoot, leaning it out a little more and it'd probably pull more rpm...

i've got my appointment scheduled tomorrow...
I'm not saying what time... it's strictly "hush hush"...
No Steve or Shannon allowed... ;)...........:lol:

kennebellcobra
03-05-2009, 09:22 PM
well, it doesn't surprise me any... after seeing it that day when
it was 12.5 and I tried to talk you into leaning it out more....
shoot, leaning it out a little more and it'd probably pull more rpm...

i've got my appointment scheduled tomorrow...
I'm not saying what time... it's strictly "hush hush"...
No Steve or Shannon allowed... ;)...........:lol:

I hope your going to put some spray on it...you might need it.

Remember the fake dyno...I no longer need that.

95turbocharged
03-05-2009, 10:37 PM
Sounds like all bark and no bite to me.....:lol:....
ahh, I hope you win buddy... maybe it'll give me some
ambition to turn a couple wrenches on mine...

And Dave: Be sure to tape over if I lose... ;)
Next entry fee at the track is covered if you do... :bigthumb...

and I will hold you to that!!!!:lol:

331TwistedWedge
03-05-2009, 11:45 PM
Yep... i about doubled the payout for 6.50 & 7.50....

http://www.outlawstreetmadness.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=18&Itemid=32

Payout info is under the points tab... till i can rearrange the site a bit :D

can curt sniff your panties :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

im nuts :dummy:

i hope i dont get banned ...

12seclx
03-06-2009, 12:16 AM
can curt sniff your panties :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:confused:
you keep it up and she'll get her boyfriend after you....

and i'll be sayin', "kick his *ss C-bass!":D

331TwistedWedge
03-06-2009, 12:20 AM
:confused:
you keep it up and she'll get her boyfriend after you....

and i'll be sayin', "kick his *ss C-bass!":D

im sorry :(

1byafender
03-06-2009, 12:32 AM
im sorry :(

man u off your meds again. :dummy:

331TwistedWedge
03-06-2009, 12:37 AM
it happens :dunno:

Kelly Pelrine
03-06-2009, 02:56 PM

I thought "trucker butts drove you nuts" :lol:

No worries we all know your Twisted :tongue2:

k062693w
03-06-2009, 03:36 PM
I'll be there tomorrow !!! New Video Camera in Hand, So bring your A GAME !!!!

12seclx
03-06-2009, 04:26 PM

Probably gonna bring my B- game..
I'm sure I'll be a little rusty after all this time...:)

kennebellcobra
03-06-2009, 04:59 PM

No "A" here...maybe a C+:lol:

MADMOD
03-06-2009, 06:30 PM
No "A" here...maybe a C+:lol:

I will see you at Hebron Shell @ 11:bigthumb

Steves LX
03-06-2009, 07:11 PM
Well if I beat Curt then I brought my A game. If I dont then that means I brought my..... well it just means he cheats!!!!!:bigthumb

12seclx
03-06-2009, 07:39 PM
Well if I beat Curt then I brought my A game. If I dont then that means I brought my..... well it just means he cheats!!!!!:bigthumb

I do want to go ahead and say the engine compartment
will be covered up and I would appreciate it if it stayed that way....
:cool2:

Good luck Steve!
Good luck Shannon!

kennebellcobra
03-06-2009, 07:47 PM
I will see you at Hebron Shell @ 11:bigthumb

Hey...can you charge up that impact and bring it?

kennebellcobra
03-06-2009, 07:50 PM
I do want to go ahead and say the engine compartment
will be covered up and I would appreciate it if it stayed that way....
:cool2:

Good luck Steve!
Good luck Shannon!

You will never leave the hood down...you like ice to much:dummy:

Good luck to you and Steve too:bigthumb

12seclx
03-06-2009, 09:11 PM
You will never leave the hood down...you like ice to much

I didn't say the hood would stay down...
just don't disturb the towels.... The nitrous wires
aren't tucked away like I want them to be yet....:cool1:

92coupe
03-06-2009, 10:53 PM
I think The wife and i will be there tomorrow.

331TwistedWedge
03-07-2009, 12:53 AM
I thought "trucker butts drove you nuts" :lol:

No worries we all know your Twisted :tongue2:

cowboy butts drive me nuts ... i see you were paying attention ... im just teasing you ... i do it, cuz i think you like it ~ and ~ you can take it ... :bigthumb

MADMOD
03-07-2009, 08:10 AM
Hey...can you charge up that impact and bring it?

She is on the Charger Now:bigthumb

kennebellcobra
03-07-2009, 09:35 AM
Wahooooooooo! It's finally here....

The weather looks decent...could be a little cooler but at least we are racing:D

See you guys there:rockon:

dawsin94cobra
03-07-2009, 07:59 PM
Ya I went got pissed my car was running like shit then went and worked on the coupe LOL

kennebellcobra
03-07-2009, 08:39 PM
Ya I went got pissed my car was running like shit then went and worked on the coupe LOL

I would'nt judge anything off today...there was a bad head wind!

I was having some bogging issues and missed 3rd 2 times but the last pass I did manage to pull off a 12.19@111.34 with a 1.636 spinning....seems like everytime I did hook and pulled the wheels it would bog and go 1.70's:(

Over all I was happy especially will the 111.34...it's making the power...now I just have to work on the 60's

Congrats to Curt for pulling up the upset:lol: with I think a []12.10@109.xxx

Steve was trying to race after being up for 48hrs straight so I think with some sleep he would have been 3 tenths faster....get some rest buddy:bigthumb

k062693w
03-07-2009, 08:44 PM
What was everyone driving ??? bbfstanger and I were there today and only saw 2 cars we recognized as SBZ's !!!!!!

kennebellcobra
03-07-2009, 08:46 PM
What was everyone driving ??? bbfstanger and I were there today and only saw 2 cars we recognized as SBZ's !!!!!!

Mine was the Black hatch with ghost flames and welds

Curt's was the stawberry notch with bogarts

Steve's was the black hatch with silver flames and welds

92coupe
03-07-2009, 08:51 PM
Bad day for me, One of those earl fuel fitting came aprt and the car died at the gate on my way in. Then i had some idleing issues, It needs tuned real bad. Then to top it off my wifes battery took a crap on her. So we paid to race but watched and limped them back home. Try again next weekend.

k062693w
03-07-2009, 09:24 PM
Mine was the Black hatch with ghost flames and welds

Curt's was the stawberry notch with bogarts

Steve's was the black hatch with silver flames and welds

Gotcha !! !:bigthumb I have a video of one of your runs !!!!
I was trying out the new camera, And found out in that wind that I need a tri-pod !!!!! I'll get it loaded and post it tonight...

331TwistedWedge
03-07-2009, 09:24 PM
Bad day for me, One of those earl fuel fitting came aprt and the car died at the gate on my way in. Then i had some idleing issues, It needs tuned real bad. Then to top it off my wifes battery took a crap on her. So we paid to race but watched and limped them back home. Try again next weekend.

thats sucks ... i agree, go get a tune ~ then race ... its money well spent ...

kennebellcobra
03-07-2009, 09:29 PM
Gotcha !! !:bigthumb I have a video of one of your runs !!!!
I was trying out the new camera, And found out in that wind that I need a tri-pod !!!!! I'll get it loaded and post it tonight...

Did you get the 12.19? I think everyone missed that pass:(

k062693w
03-07-2009, 10:47 PM
I got the 12.49 !!! Sorry.. LOL

dawsin94cobra
03-07-2009, 10:47 PM
I was In an all white hatch kinda sounds like a old tractor LOL

12seclx
03-08-2009, 01:04 AM
Congrats shannon on the great numbers....
You almost got me... Steve will get there with time... (and rest):)
Seat time and let that track come into it...

It's early... and everyone will only run better...

Sorry to hear about the fuel fitting brian...
Looking forward to seeing you out there...
shoot, Snowman shoulda had his car there...
At least you tried... :D

Kelly Pelrine
03-09-2009, 11:04 AM
cowboy butts drive me nuts ... i see you were paying attention ... im just teasing you ... i do it, cuz i think you like it ~ and ~ you can take it ... :bigthumb

Ahh i was close haha. I love reading all the little things you guys put in your sigs, too funny :bigthumb I know ya were just jokin its all good ;)

I wish i could have been there yesterday but we spent the day moving (literally the WHOLE day) Ugh im so exhausted. Still got a bunch of crap at my house, anyone need a couch? I have two that need to go lol!

ponymom05
03-09-2009, 04:15 PM
Ahh i was close haha. I love reading all the little things you guys put in your sigs, too funny :bigthumb I know ya were just jokin its all good ;)

I wish i could have been there yesterday but we spent the day moving (literally the WHOLE day) Ugh im so exhausted. Still got a bunch of crap at my house, anyone need a couch? I have two that need to go lol!

For sale or ? My brother needs one.

Kelly Pelrine
03-09-2009, 04:18 PM
For sale or ? My brother needs one.

Yep for sale! I got a bunch of stuff. Ill see what i have pics of and make a thread in the for sale section :) One couch is a queen sofa sleeper.