PDA

View Full Version : Dodge Dealer

barkey
03-02-2009, 11:36 PM
Anyone work at a dodge or chrysler dealer? I need to get a trans reflashed.

Holly
03-03-2009, 09:31 AM
I had to go to Commonwealth Dodge to get my Charger. NOBODY around here wanted to help me, they looked at me like I had two heads when I said I wanted one with a Hemi and AWD. I finally got on the internet and some guy at Commonwealth found me one in Knoxville, Tennessee. Joe Kidd Dodge in Amelia pissed me off royally, he told me there weren't any around. :rolleyes: Really? Dude, I'm driving one now. Jackhole.

beefcake
03-03-2009, 09:48 AM
I had to go to Commonwealth Dodge to get my Charger. NOBODY around here wanted to help me, they looked at me like I had two heads when I said I wanted one with a Hemi and AWD. I finally got on the internet and some guy at Commonwealth found me one in Knoxville, Tennessee. Joe Kidd Dodge in Amelia pissed me off royally, he told me there weren't any around. :rolleyes: Really? Dude, I'm driving one now. Jackhole.

my sister runs the bodyshop at northgate chrylser jeep, i do have a friend that works service / parts at joe kidd dodge, he hooked me up on a key for my 300 a couple weeks ago,

you guys are near here aren't ya?