Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Okay, is it me.... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Okay, is it me....

mustang8998
03-04-2009, 09:16 PM
or has anyone else, had enough of the new Reds "jingle"?

"Paint the town red". It took me a week, to even figure out what they were saying (and only because someone told me). Now when I hear it, I have to turn down the radio.

Makes me want to pull out my nose hairs, with needle nose pliers! :eek:

beefcake
03-04-2009, 09:27 PM
or has anyone else, had enough of the new Reds "jingle"?

"Paint the town red". It took me a week, to even figure out what they were saying (and only because someone told me). Now when I hear it, I have to turn down the radio.

Makes me want to pull out my nose hairs, with needle nose pliers! :eek:

q102 last week was talking about it, they said that band was shopping that song to a lot of baseball teams

why? no one knows, it has nothing to do with baseball

dedpedal
03-04-2009, 10:10 PM
It kinda creeps me out to think that either of you know enough about this to actualy say something about it.

Sorta like saying that you went to a gay bar because your friends told you too.

Buckeye
03-04-2009, 10:14 PM
I don't watch cincinnati sports much, Do the reds suck as bad as the bungals?

331TwistedWedge
03-04-2009, 10:45 PM
I don't watch cincinnati sports much, Do the reds suck as bad as the bungals?

well the reds are young, but have a nice pitching rotation ... good pitching beats good hitting, its going to be an interesting year ...

they have to compete against teams spending twice the payroll that we spend (cubs, cardinals) ... no salary cap makes it hard for the reds to compete ... i think the payroll is 74 million ...

just think manny just signed for 45 million over 2 years for the dodgers :eek:

the bengals are on a level playing field, the nfl has a salary cap so all teams pretty much compete evenly ... the bengals just choose to spend less than allowed ... basically the reds try and the bengals dont ...

BigBadStang
03-05-2009, 09:08 AM
LMAO!! It took me about a week to figure out wtf they were saying in that song too!
It's almost enough to make me stop listening to the radio! :lol:

02mingryGT
03-05-2009, 10:01 AM
It kinda creeps me out to think that either of you know enough about this to actualy say something about it.

Sorta like saying that you went to a gay bar because your friends told you too.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

02mingryGT
03-05-2009, 10:04 AM
basically the reds try and the bengals dont ...

I totally disagree with that. The Reds haven't tried since Marge left. They have sucked for the last ten years. They also promised a competitive team for that shiny new stadium we bought them. They haven't come through either. I do believe this might be the year though.

331TwistedWedge
03-05-2009, 10:50 PM
I totally disagree with that. The Reds haven't tried since Marge left. They have sucked for the last ten years. They also promised a competitive team for that shiny new stadium we bought them. They haven't come through either. I do believe this might be the year though.

well through the carl years, id say you're right ... with bob in there now, he's giving it hell ... he said on the radio the other day, that they want to break even ... he doesnt want to make money, he just wants to win ... not sure i believe the "not making money" part ~ but i really think he has good intentions ...

i think they will shock people this year ... 85+ wins ...

blackstang1990
03-14-2009, 08:27 PM
The Reds still have won 5 World Series while the Bengals have won jack. If the pitching holds up they will be o.k. Bengals will be fine without T.J. if Carson plays all year and Chad learns to chatch again. With both of these teams its always wait till next year.