PDA

View Full Version : VORTECH V7YSI COGG PULLEYS,ANDERSON POWERPIPES MSD MONDO

fast_408
03-06-2009, 04:02 AM
I have a vortech v7syi passangerside mount supercharger pn 4FA218-10 with , cogg pulleys , mondo bov , and everything that comes with it from vortech as a renagade kit , and more , I have anderson powerpipes, headder brace , some 6 rib pulleys , and there is probally more , all that I have for it will go with it when it sells . I have over $4800 invested in this set up! This has been bolted up to my motor , I was going to run a blow thru carb set up and was waiting to get a carb and ended up getting 13.5.1 compression pistons , so I stayed with the nos and planned to build a motor for this and never got that far . If you have any question or want pics my email is fast_408@yahoo.com . I am willing to accept all trades,but I am looking for a good 351w block/shortblock 9.5 deck and 1960 ford f-100 parts so let me know what you have. Thanks Jason
Also here is a link from vortech for this supercharger
http://www.vortechsuperchargers.com/product.php?p=85

I just added it up 4400 for kit 400 powerpipes 300 boost trimming master 600 cogg pulleys 300 for the extra parts that I have for it thats $6000 and I will take a dart or world complet shortblock if it has the right parts even consider used!!!!
I have recipets for almost 5000 and the rest is easy to add up
I want to move fast and I am getting a lot of nice offers and some not so good offers you see what I have invested here so make me a good offer and it will be yours
I will consider trades for anything so dont be afraid to ask the worst that could happen is I say no thanks