PDA

View Full Version : Spring meet and eat March 20th

arrinbush
03-11-2009, 04:34 PM
Friday March 20, 2009 Meet and Eat!

a few members have decided to do a get together on the first day of spring!

Who: any Car owner. we are all wanting to see some nice mustangs, and fords, but dont hesitate to bring other classics/show cars!

What: Meet and eat, we will meet and swap stories, and have a good time.

When: friday march 20, 2009 5:00 pm dinner at the park TBA

Where: Meet friday at 5:00 PM at Rice field. miamisburg, or alternate site down the road. ***alternate site for group of 20 or less*** see directions below.

dinner at 6:00 or 6:30ish
From I 75

( if comeing south get off at exit 44 turn right, if comeing north, get off exit 44 turn left.
this will put you on state route 725.
follow 725 in to historic miamisbug, at the dead end turn left.

follow this road untill it graduly turns in to one lane. stay on this road, leave the city.
you will pass under a rail road, and Rice Field will be on your right hand side.
***ALT SITE*** continue down past rice field, you will come to an outdoor park, with benches, tables, and a play area for kids as well as a field.

this parking lot is a bit smaller. depending on other cars there we will meet in the first or second parking lot. both close to each other.
I ask that the AFM members please place a index card, or other form of paper, on their winshield under the wiper, with their AFM name, and real name, and location you are comeing from.

here we will have the oppurtunity to chat and share stories, as well as see one another face to face.

Questions PM me or call me @ 937-270-2714

please RSVP via PM by Tuesday March 17, with how many cars you will bring, and number of people total.

dinner will be paid for by anyone meeting, we must know how many people will be planning on eating at the event, there will be boxed lunches, TBA.

feel free to bring you own food, free of charge