PDA

View Full Version : On 3 Performance

mstine2
03-11-2009, 08:32 PM
Just thought that I would take the time to post about my experience with On 3 Perfomance in Westerville, OH yesterday. Went up to get a turbo and ended up going on a tour of the shop and talking with Chad for a bit. Great guy and a great company. They have done alot of r & d on all of there systems and even had a couple of stangs up there with there systems on them. All I can say is they looked great. He is always listening to his customers input and making changes that are brought to his attention. Look for some great new things from this company in the near future.

Kwik92GT
03-11-2009, 09:04 PM
Haven't heard that many good things about them on the Turbo Forums (http://www.theturboforums.com/smf/index.php). Seems they are having a lot of fit issues among other things. I'd do a search over there before buying if you haven't purchased anything yet. If you have bought one of their kits you should find info on that site that will help you get past potential issues.

mstine2
03-11-2009, 10:10 PM
I'm doing my own kit just went up to get a turbo and check it out.

mstine2
03-11-2009, 10:44 PM
After talking with Chad yesterday im sure if these people were having all these issues he has either corrected them or is working on them till they are resolved. Checked out the turbo forums and alot of the things people were talking about on there have been resolved already or in the process. Kinda funny though that you dont hear of anyone giving him props for making changes to the kit to make it better for his customers or to better suit there needs or wants. Also it takes time to make changes to a whole kit so changes would be almost impossible to be instant. Just my two sense worth. I can say that if I had not already bought all the tubing to do my kit myself that I would not even hesitate to put one of the On 3 performance kits on my own car.