PDA

View Full Version : Racing next weekend

MustangChuck
03-14-2009, 02:45 PM
Hey folks,

I got the drag radials on the car now, and i'll tell ya, they hook up! I've got on it a couple times going around some turns to get onto the highway and that rear end stays planted. Very nice! Im going racing in St. Louis next Saturday. There is a guy here that I dont really care much for because he kinda gave me some crap cuz I dont street race and he and his buddy were running their mouths, so I said to him "why dont you put your money where your mouth is and race me next weekend then?". Lol I have no problem if he beats me, I just cant stand it when people run their mouths. If he beats me then more power to him. If I beat him however maybe it'll shut him up. I'll post up pics of the car tonight if I can remember to snap some pics.

On a bad note, I think the girl i've been dating broke up with me. She pulled the "you've got to concentrate on your training and your racing and cars" and she said that she needs to "grow up and experience life" some. She was telling me that she isnt as into the relationship as she used to be and stuff. Personally I think it has something to do with a friend she has that she is always texting and her, her friends, and I all know that he likes her. Oh well I guess.

99MustangGTman
03-14-2009, 04:44 PM
Eh forget her man. Just have fun running your car. Good luck!

mustang8998
03-14-2009, 06:56 PM
Good luck, in your race!

As for the girl, you don't seem to be too choked up about it. Let her go and another will come along, soon enough.