Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Idiot Women Drivers [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Idiot Women Drivers

Holly
03-18-2009, 11:31 AM
I drove up to Canton this past weekend for Vinny's moms surprise birthday party. I'm driving home on 275 on Sunday, and see this mini van ahead of me swerving all over the road. I saw a couple of people speed past her so I thought I'd pull up next to the car to see if it was a drunk driver, I was going to call 1-800-GRAB-DUI. I get next to this big, fatass blond 45'ish woman and she's reading a book, while driving! I kid you not! She had the book laying on the steering wheel. I blared my horn and scared her and then started yelling (I know she couldn't hear me, but she got the point). ;) I followed her from Montgomery to 32 East, where she drove across 3 lanes of traffic (yeah, she was in the fast lane reading) because she almost missed the exit. I have her license plate number, I have a friend that's a Clermont County Sheriff, I am going to pass her plate number along to him. I saw a sheriff getting off the exit coming from the other way, so I am hoping he saw the idiot when they merged on 32. WTF? If you wanna read, stay home and read, don't jeopardize everybody on the road because you are a phuqing idiot.

Okay, end of rant. I just had to share that story.

Black Horse
03-18-2009, 12:02 PM
I'm surprised she wasn't drinking her coffee, talking on the phone and smoking a cigarette at the same time!

sean
03-18-2009, 01:00 PM
dont forget smacking a child in the back fer askin' fer the last kruller. ha

IWRBB
03-18-2009, 01:52 PM
Reading while driving is my #1 driving pet peeve BY FAR. Assholes.

Pitbull1052
03-18-2009, 01:57 PM
if she was as big as you say it was prolly a cook book! Or it was that roadside eats book! lol

MrsAPE
03-18-2009, 02:00 PM
That's just crazy!! I would have called 911 anyways and reported it.

Holly
03-18-2009, 02:29 PM
if she was as big as you say it was prolly a cook book! Or it was that roadside eats book! lol

She was extra large. :lol:

I rode beside her for a few minutes when she got over in the middle lane, and it was a smaller book, which really baffles me. How can you keep your place in the book, and watch the road at the same time? I would have sworn I was following a drunk driver, she was all over the place.

thecollector
03-18-2009, 03:51 PM
Somebody called in to a country station a few weeks ago because they called 911 on a mother who while driving was: 1 breastfeeding a baby, 2 talking on her cell phone, 3 doing her makeup. She also reportedly had a few other children in the back.

The guy pulled up beside her and told her she should have her baby in a childseat. The woman replied: "how bout you whip your dick out and feed this kid then!!!"

The man followed her, and called 911. The woman admitted everything to the police and was charged with child endangering.

How much of a hury do you have to be in before putting an infant on your lap between you and an airbag???

People should be licensed prior to breeding.

Prior to hearing this my biggest driving iritation was people who missed their exit on the interstate and then backed up 1300ft. to reach it. I think people who do this should have their licensed revoked, the shit smacked out of them, and their vehicle auctioned/crushed- whichever would bring more money.

MrsAPE
03-18-2009, 04:11 PM
Prior to hearing this my biggest driving iritation was people who missed their exit on the interstate and then backed up 1300ft. to reach it. I think people who do this should have their licensed revoked, the shit smacked out of them, and their vehicle auctioned/crushed- whichever would bring more money.

Agree on this one too. That so upsets me!!

Holly
03-18-2009, 06:52 PM
Prior to hearing this my biggest driving iritation was people who missed their exit on the interstate and then backed up 1300ft. to reach it.

This reminds me of my other "incident" while driving home on Sunday. I was getting off 270 west onto 71 South, another f'in minivan (this one had a Mexican family in it) was trying to get off 71 south onto 270 east and couldn't get over (they were in front of me, I had just merged on behind them). The idiot STOPPED on 71, completely stopped. I was blaring my horn and he threw his hands up. Ummm.. you are on a major interstate dumb ass, you don't STOP, go to the next exit if you missed the one you wanted. :dummy:

PaulFiveOh
03-18-2009, 10:02 PM
I have her license plate number, I have a friend that's a Clermont County Sheriff, I am going to pass her plate number along to him.

Hear say.

Blackpony
03-19-2009, 06:55 AM
I wish i had a liscense to kill.

Stangman
03-19-2009, 10:46 AM
I wish i had a liscense to kill.

:lol:

Dude I was thinking the same thing...

It would go something like...

"you have now become useless to the general population and human race, goodbye"

This is why I love Grand Theft Auto :D

"You just cut me off! Say hello to my little friend!" :AR15:

Maybe that's my problem, I've been pretty stressed to the point where my eye doesn't stop twitching... I think I need some GTA4 to calm me down

Stangman
03-19-2009, 11:02 AM
I also hate when people's brake lights dont work and they come to a sudden stop! :mad:

NaomiDstangLvr
03-19-2009, 12:34 PM
I try to keep my road rage at a minimal, but it's hard when you have people like that that drive on the road. What an idiot!

sean
03-19-2009, 02:19 PM
I find having a loud car helps with the slow ass and the one who doesnt seem to want to go when the light turns green. lol

Stangman
03-19-2009, 03:31 PM
I find having a loud car helps with the slow ass and the one who doesnt seem to want to go when the light turns green. lol

I have noticed that as well... even in my Lincoln :D

MsBlkramair
03-19-2009, 03:55 PM
Somebody called in to a country station a few weeks ago because they called 911 on a mother who while driving was: 1 breastfeeding a baby, 2 talking on her cell phone, 3 doing her makeup. She also reportedly had a few other children in the back.

The guy pulled up beside her and told her she should have her baby in a childseat. The woman replied: "how bout you whip your dick out and feed this kid then!!!"

The man followed her, and called 911. The woman admitted everything to the police and was charged with child endangering.

How much of a hury do you have to be in before putting an infant on your lap between you and an airbag???

People should be licensed prior to breeding.

Yes, that happened in Dayton a few weeks ago. She told the officer "I ain't gonna sit up here and let my baby starve back there!." Hello...........stop somewhere and do it! The safety of those kids is worth so much more than ana fternoon snack. She did end up getting charges filed, not sure what happened after that.

pegasus
03-19-2009, 05:53 PM
http://video.yahoo.com/network/100284668?v=4533761&l=3774753

other then that i have no commit