Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
a little thank you to silver bullet [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : a little thank you to silver bullet

sean
03-21-2009, 12:47 AM
Well you were talking about getting your bike and I started looking at my shadow and came to the conclusion that i missed my sport bike.(R1) Within the last two days I sold my shadow and went out and got a 2001 kawasaki ninja ZX9R. I needs a little paint work on one side, but I am so happy to be back on a sport bike. Ill get the harley later. So thank you silver bullet for putting the right thoughts back into my head, even though you had no idea you were even doing it. :bigthumb

beefcake
03-21-2009, 01:33 PM
Well you were talking about getting your bike and I started looking at my shadow and came to the conclusion that i missed my sport bike.(R1) Within the last two days I sold my shadow and went out and got a 2001 kawasaki ninja ZX9R. I needs a little paint work on one side, but I am so happy to be back on a sport bike. Ill get the harley later. So thank you silver bullet for putting the right thoughts back into my head, even though you had no idea you were even doing it. :bigthumb

enjoy it , be safe

Silver Bullet
03-21-2009, 07:50 PM

LOL, You very welcome! I went out today for about 3hrs. It was a GREAT time. I put another 155 miles on it. Still trying to break it in and keep it under 8,000rpm.:cool2:

Silver Bullet
03-21-2009, 07:51 PM
enjoy it , be safe

Come on Beef, get another one and cruise with us!:cool1:

sean
03-21-2009, 09:45 PM
Very cool, nothing like a new toy. And yes, thank you I will be safe. As safe as one can be, on a pile of metal and plastic, designed to go freaking fast on two wheels.... I often think of how stupid and dangerous riding a motorcycle is. You have an accident and there arent to many happy endings. I have shaved the side of my bike off on a ford ranger and a few other things I wont mention out of embarrasment. Oh well. I guess riding just gets in your blood.