PDA

View Full Version : Colerain "Quaker Steak & Lube"

Flaming87lx
03-26-2009, 10:39 AM
Took the family there last night, that was their first time going to one. The food was great, service was good considering how busy they were. They have a whole wall dedicated to Steve Engel that I thought was very cool. They have serveral pics of his car and a replica of half of his car hanging on the wall. Two thumbs up...:bigthumb

jaystang44
04-02-2009, 12:41 AM
I smell new mustang show location?????

fuelforthought
04-02-2009, 01:39 AM
As a west sider I second that thought!! haha:bigthumb

facemelter71
04-02-2009, 08:37 AM
We used to have Fall meet at K-of-C over on Blue Rock Rd in colerain.Kinda nice since it was on the west side of town.Pretty close for me.I think this new QS&L is just what us west siders needed.

MrsAPE
04-02-2009, 08:40 AM
I think this new QS&L is just what us west siders needed.

Yep yep. Which is where the fall cruise will be! Think I've got my spot already picked out. :lol:

Holly
04-02-2009, 08:48 AM
Which is where the fall cruise will be! Think I've got my spot already picked out. :lol:

I rode by there Tuesday evening on my way out to Dave's in Hamilton to pick up the t-shirts. Their parking lot is not big enough for us! I am going to have to go out and there and take a closer look, but at first glance, I know we can't fit all the SBZ rides in that parking lot. We may have to re-think the Fall cruise in unless they come up with some more parking. :(

facemelter71
04-02-2009, 09:14 AM
I thought it was just as big as Milford? If I remember tonight ill swing out there and look at it again.Maybe take some pics.

Will
04-02-2009, 09:46 AM
Starting this month Sundays will be the cruise in day. I happen to be a cook there. I will see if I can find one of my clock out slips. It gives information on what days they are hosting different events.

Will
04-02-2009, 09:49 AM
I rode by there Tuesday evening on my way out to Dave's in Hamilton to pick up the t-shirts. Their parking lot is not big enough for us! I am going to have to go out and there and take a closer look, but at first glance, I know we can't fit all the SBZ rides in that parking lot. We may have to re-think the Fall cruise in unless they come up with some more parking. :(

As far as the size of the lot ... its slightly smaller than Milford, but there is always Meijer for any overflow.

Holly
04-02-2009, 10:08 AM
As far as the size of the lot ... its slightly smaller than Milford, but there is always Meijer for any overflow.

I didn't pull in the lot or anything, I saw it from the highway, so I might be mistaken. It just didn't look big, and the Meijer parking lot seemed up higher (like not attached) to the QS&L lot. I'll have to check it out.

facemelter71
04-02-2009, 10:39 AM
Maybe spill over to Olive Garden.Im sure the older crowd at Olive Garden wouldnt mind.
Will,are you workin tonight,I sure could use some wings.And a beer of course.

Will
04-02-2009, 11:58 AM
Maybe spill over to Olive Garden.Im sure the older crowd at Olive Garden wouldnt mind.
Will,are you workin tonight,I sure could use some wings.And a beer of course.

I'm off today, but I will be there all weekend.

facemelter71
04-02-2009, 12:39 PM
Should I just ask for you?

Will
04-02-2009, 12:43 PM
Should I just ask for you?

I will be on the line cooking... Unfortunately were not allowed to come out :(

facemelter71
04-02-2009, 12:47 PM
Oh well.I tried.

Mista Bone
04-02-2009, 01:12 PM
"I told you so".........and people thought I was joking we I mentioned Meijers parking lot......

kaik1969
04-03-2009, 08:38 AM
I just ate there last night and had a great time. I spoke with the kitchen manager Randy and he seems pretty cool. He used to work at the Milford location. He says they will be ready for us if we do a Fall Cruise In. :bigthumb

Will
04-03-2009, 12:46 PM
I just ate there last night and had a great time. I spoke with the kitchen manager Randy and he seems pretty cool. He used to work at the Milford location. He says they will be ready for us if we do a Fall Cruise In. :bigthumb

Randy is pretty cool. He is also my boss :coo1: definitely keeps the kitchen in check.