PDA

View Full Version : Crash with a mustang

Blackpony
03-27-2009, 07:45 AM
This anyone from here.
http://www.wcpo.com/news/local/story/Alcohol-Fueled-Crash-Sends-Car-Airborne/lDiDwc1tJUuj1AmrdrCM0g.cspx

BigBadStang
03-27-2009, 08:00 AM
Damn, hopefully they will be ok, and
I hope it isn't someone from SBZ.

INSANEBA
03-27-2009, 08:55 AM
When are they gonna learn, alchohol and horsepower never mix... Hope all is well with them... Two kids crashed a SN95 car 2 weeks ago near my home. They hit a tree in excess of 120mph, and split the car in half. Neither made it outta the wreck with their lives either. Damn shame, 2 high school kids drinking/driving and paid the ultimate price.

Holly
03-27-2009, 10:18 AM
Dum dums!

Drinking and driving.

No sympathy here.

CNTLOSE
03-27-2009, 12:33 PM
No sympathy here either....wonder what they will do with those 17" tri-bar wheels?

mustangboy
03-27-2009, 01:23 PM
Yeah I need the seats, I wonder where the car is at:lol:

Black Horse
03-27-2009, 01:54 PM
Yeah I need the seats, I wonder where the car is at:lol:

You'll never get the shcmitt stains out of them!

mustangboy
03-27-2009, 01:56 PM
You'll never get the shcmitt stains out of them

Not to mention the smell

DeckerEnt
03-27-2009, 05:08 PM
Don't ask me.....

Bluecrew07
03-27-2009, 05:33 PM
Dum dums!

Drinking and driving.

No sympathy here.

No sympathy here either....wonder what they will do with those 17" tri-bar wheels?
No Sympathy????? Everyone makes mistakes, yes it was wrong to drink and drive im completely against it but they made a mistake, doesnt mean they deserved to be laying up in the hospital... and for the other kids they didnt deserve to die. it is a shame:(

CNTLOSE
03-27-2009, 07:17 PM
No Sympathy????? Everyone makes mistakes, yes it was wrong to drink and drive im completely against it but they made a mistake, doesnt mean they deserved to be laying up in the hospital... and for the other kids they didnt deserve to die. it is a shame:(

Well they chose to get in a vehicle with someone who had been drinking. Thank God no innocent person got hurt from them being stupid...which unfortunatly happens way to often.

Bluecrew07
03-27-2009, 07:27 PM
Well they chose to get in a vehicle with someone who had been drinking. Thank God no innocent person got hurt from them being stupid...which unfortunatly happens way to often.
I not saying they was right in their decision making just that it sad when people die or get hurt bad, everyone makes mistakes.

juiced347
03-27-2009, 07:49 PM
When are they gonna learn, alchohol and horsepower never mix... Hope all is well with them... Two kids crashed a SN95 car 2 weeks ago near my home. They hit a tree in excess of 120mph, and split the car in half. Neither made it outta the wreck with their lives either. Damn shame, 2 high school kids drinking/driving and paid the ultimate price.

andy was telling me about that

mustangjon
03-27-2009, 07:50 PM
I not saying they was right in their decision making just that it sad when people die or get hurt bad, everyone makes mistakes.

agreed hole heartily here... we've all done stupid stuff we shouldnt have done, hell some still do from time to time. No good person should end up paying the ultimate price for a mistake, but thats life. Certain mistakes you dont get to learn from unfortunatly.

cobrajoe
03-27-2009, 08:23 PM
Doing stupid stuff is one thing, Doing stupid stuff by drinking is another story all together. That goes along the line as "I saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by fleeing a scene of a accident!":drunk::dummy: