PDA

View Full Version : HELP-Need a painter ASAP!

PONYGRL
04-03-2009, 05:38 PM
I need someone to come paint 2 rooms in my condo ASAP, both are smaller rooms. I also need all baseboards painted white, as well as the doors and door frames. I have quite a bit of touch-up work needed as well, mostly on the ceilings. I have all paint for the job.

I need it done ASAP!! I am listing my condo for sale tomorrow and need it in prestine condition as soon as possible.

If you paint or know of someone who does really good work, call my fiance Chris at 859-802-2896 (cell).

Hopefully someone on here knows a good painter!! We have painted all the rooms but we need a professional to finish the rest and do the baseboards, etc.

Thanks!!!

PONYGRL
04-05-2009, 08:45 AM
Anyone else know anyone who paints? We must've called 30 numbers and either no answer or no call back. We had someone come yesterday and supposedly someone else coming today. Thanks.

BigBadStang
04-05-2009, 09:01 AM
...We must've called 30 numbers and either no answer or no call back...

Sorry, I can't help you. Sadly, this is how 90% of the home construction/services are. I've never understood why in the world these guys will not call people back, it's very frustrating!

Good luck.

mach_u
04-05-2009, 06:58 PM
Why not try it yourself? It's really not too bad - just take your time with it and it should turn out just fine. :bigthumb

DeckerEnt
04-05-2009, 08:18 PM
A few rolls of blue painters tape does wonders for not having to go back and touch up. Don't forget drop cloths to cover the carpet. Paint is not easy to get out.

Chris Lazzo
04-05-2009, 09:56 PM
I own a Painting and Deck refinishing co.

PowerPro Painting CO. 513-374-1988

Deck Doctor LLC 937-838-DECK 3325

Just give me a call if you would like us to stop by for a free quote.

or PM me for a ballpark of what it would cost, we can do asp for you where down for a few days due to weather.

Thanks
Chris

glassman
04-06-2009, 09:43 AM
Give me a call or pm. me a # I have a friend that owns a painting co. I'll forward your info.
Jason @ Auto Pro Glass
513-232-2110

PONYGRL
04-08-2009, 01:31 PM
Too late guys! We found someone on craigslist who did it yesterday. & it's not that we are lazy, but we painted my whole condo last year (every single room) and there was some minor touch up work left, the majority of the baseboard needed painted, and my textured ceiling needed major drywall work from a leak we had.

If I had known a lil sooner, I would have used someone you recc'ed. Thanks for the help though!