PDA

View Full Version : xmen origins-wolverine

mustangjon
04-05-2009, 09:15 PM
Just watched this last night on the net, it was leaked pre release, some of the cgi isnt complete but overall it was done. Good background story on alot of the characters, but they crammed way too much into one movie, jumping it along leaving out a bunch of details. Still good if you dig the comic book movies.

HRSEPWR
04-05-2009, 10:42 PM
Just watched this last night on the net, it was leaked pre release, some of the cgi isnt complete but overall it was done. Good background story on alot of the characters, but they crammed way too much into one movie, jumping it along leaving out a bunch of details. Still good if you dig the comic book movies.

:agree:

I saw the same thing last night as well, I liked it, but I will definately see it when it comes to theatre, there should be some kick ass action scenes but because the cgi wasn't complete it sucked, so I'll have to wait til next month :mad:. anyway, I thought it was good

Brandon Alsept
04-05-2009, 10:45 PM
I just hope that was a leak to get feedback from the public. The way it was in that version the movie blows. They destroyed my favorite character in all of comics in Deadpool, how is the Merc with a Mouth gonna have his mouth sewed shut? That and there was way to much going on I can only hope they change a ton, I will go see it though still.

mustangjon
04-05-2009, 11:04 PM
I just hope that was a leak to get feedback from the public. The way it was in that version the movie blows. They destroyed my favorite character in all of comics in Deadpool, how is the Merc with a Mouth gonna have his mouth sewed shut? That and there was way to much going on I can only hope they change a ton, I will go see it though still.

yah i was kinda pissed too that deadpool's mouth was sewed shut.

347sc
04-05-2009, 11:15 PM
Dont let the whole cat out the bag fellas.

chadomac
04-07-2009, 05:00 PM
just watched it as well looks good on the big tv too

NaomiDstangLvr
04-17-2009, 09:56 AM
Best X-Men movie BY FAR!

beefcake
04-28-2009, 09:26 PM
he's always been my favorite

NXcoupe
04-30-2009, 02:40 PM
I bought it last weekend and watched it here. It was the downloaded version you guys are talking about. We get movies 6 for 10 bucks at the bazaar where the locals come in and sell stuff to us. Helps the locals, and most are decent copies.
I really liked it, but it was hard in some places to imagine what was supposed to be in the shot from the CG not being finished. He is by far my favorite character too.