PDA

View Full Version : Electronics Technician Needed

Bill
04-09-2009, 12:55 PM
The company I work for Overhoff Technology is looking to hire an Electronics Technician. I wanted to make fellow SBZ members aware in case a member is in need of a job and would be a good candidate for this position. Overhoff Technology is a 35-year old company and world leader in nuclear radiation measurement instrumentation. The company is located in Milford. Info on what we made can be seen at www.overhoff.com

Requirements:
Minimum of 5 years experience and knowledge in analog & digital circuit analysis.
Candidate must have the ability to read and understand electronics schematics.
Assist the engineering department at all stages of production activity.
Strong troubleshooting skills and involvement with electronic hardware on component level.
Practical knowledge using electronic test equipment.
Very good written and verbal communication skills are a must.

Bring your energy, willingness to learn and flexibility to this dynamic position.

If interested see job posting listed below. No need to contact me since I am not involved in the hiring of this position.
http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/egr/1110063336.html

--Bill

Foxxx5oh
04-09-2009, 03:41 PM
damnit man :( all im missing is the 5 years experience :(

PaulFiveOh
04-09-2009, 03:48 PM
Bill does this position lean more towards design or more QA?

Bill
04-09-2009, 07:36 PM
This position entails checking out equipment to ensure it is working properly before it ships to our customers. It it doesn't work then it is your responsibility to make it work properly. There won't be any design work involved. The pc boards will be built, all instruments fully wired and the tech has to perform various tests to ensure proper functionality.

--Bill

Bill
04-10-2009, 01:22 PM
Bill does this position lean more towards design or more QA?

If anyone submits a resume shoot me a PM and let me know you did so. Include your name (first and last) so I can be sure it was received.

--Bill