PDA

View Full Version : IT'S TIME TO QUIT PLAYING GAMES!!!!

Black92LX
04-10-2009, 02:00 PM
It's time to quit playing freaking games and kill these Somali bastards it's that simple.
No discussions no deals no trades. Only acceptable trade at this point is their lives.
Send in a couple Seal Teams and kill these bastards. Enough of our Leaders taking it lightly.
Hillary it's not a laughing matter. And how disgraceful is it that you were laughing about the situation.
If a small band of Somalis with speed boats achieve in getting anything other then death from this situation can you only imagine what will be going through the heads of better organized terrorist group.

My prayers are with the captain and this country that our leaders grow some and do what is needed to do. Kill these bastards for everyone to see and then go after every remaining pirate vessel and put them at the bottom of the ocean along with their crews.

Playtime is over.

facemelter71
04-10-2009, 02:21 PM
Ill second that.Hillary needs to go with them.She will have the military in her back pocket just like she did when Bill was in office.

Mista Bone
04-10-2009, 02:24 PM
My fear is another USS Cole incident.

Allow the ships to arm themselves, which they are not allowed to do.

See, gun control/bans work right???

DeckerEnt
04-10-2009, 02:54 PM
I agree totally!! I don't know why a scuba seal team hasn't taken them out yet. It would be too easy. Swim up at night, silenced .45 pistol, all 4 pirates dead without hearing anything. Seems easy enough to me. That is what the seals do. Use em!!!

facemelter71
04-10-2009, 02:56 PM
If this is a cavilian matter,then the military cant partake in it.But,it wouldnt be the first time the Clinton's have pushed it through.We will see what she does.

BradleyGT
04-10-2009, 02:58 PM
It's time to quit playing freaking games and kill these Somali bastards it's that simple.
No discussions no deals no trades. Only acceptable trade at this point is their lives.
Send in a couple Seal Teams and kill these bastards. Enough of our Leaders taking it lightly.
Hillary it's not a laughing matter. And how disgraceful is it that you were laughing about the situation.
If a small band of Somalis with speed boats achieve in getting anything other then death from this situation can you only imagine what will be going through the heads of better organized terrorist group.

My prayers are with the captain and this country that our leaders grow some and do what is needed to do. Kill these bastards for everyone to see and then go after every remaining pirate vessel and put them at the bottom of the ocean along with their crews.

Playtime is over.

I agree, give those butt pirates what they deserve.

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-10-2009, 02:58 PM
Seriously, why haven't a small team of seals swam up under that thing and came in the middle of the night and slit some F'in throats? And the next time these assholes come out on their damned dingy boats with RPG's we need to have a warship waiting and just create some ocean debris out of their asses.

Pops Fun
04-10-2009, 04:44 PM
They need to clean out there base at the same time!!

Black92LX
04-11-2009, 08:54 AM
If this is a cavilian matter,then the military cant partake in it.But,it wouldnt be the first time the Clinton's have pushed it through.We will see what she does.

You are incorrect that the military cannot take action.
This is happening in international waters. This is very much a reason for the military to take action.
We are not talking American Soil here.

02mingryGT
04-11-2009, 08:55 AM
The guided missile frigate Halyburton has joined the scene. This frigate has helicopters. In all likelihood they also have a detachment of Seals or Recon Marines on that frigate. Can anyone say head shots from 1000 yards?

facemelter71
04-11-2009, 09:01 AM
You are incorrect that the military cannot take action.
This is happening in international waters. This is very much a reason for the military to take action.
We are not talking American Soil here.

After I posted it,I kinda got to thinking about the international waters.To late for me to change it.O-well.

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-11-2009, 10:33 AM
If you ask me, there's really no country who should take offense to us capping these F'ers. Think about it, if there was a bunch of American pirates out there doing all this crap, would we give a damn if some other country took them out?

Black92LX
04-11-2009, 10:37 AM
Pirates have taken another US Ship.

GAME TIME IS OVER!!!!! Kill these bastards NOW.

Go find their families and if they don't want to release our people then their families die!!!
Simple as that. Game time needs to end now.

Mr. President grow some balls make the order!!! These Pirates need to die and they need to die now!!!!!

DeckerEnt
04-11-2009, 10:48 AM
Agree totally still!!!

DeckerEnt
04-12-2009, 01:29 AM
They can't be bargained with anymore. They are taking our ships. I say take some outdated oil tankers, the ones with single hulls. Cruise them into the area. Fill them with sea water. They need to be retired anyway. Let one guy pilot them and give him a good escape route. Let it be known that any ship attached by pirates that the ship will be concidered lost. Run a sub under the ship. Once the pirates take the ship, just torpedo it and sink it with the pirates on board. Do this a few times and the pirates will feel that the losses will be too great. End of problem.

Sharad
04-12-2009, 08:53 AM
kill em all.
/thread

juiced347
04-12-2009, 11:51 AM

situation like this they are allowed to get involved and engage.

Rick93coupe
04-12-2009, 12:08 PM
How much you wanna bet GWB wouldn't have sat back and not commented or acted.

mustang8998
04-12-2009, 02:45 PM
Great news!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30178013/

04 Venom
04-12-2009, 04:16 PM
I guess the Navy Seals were about 36 hours too late to mollify the Stangbangerz crowd.

mustang8998
04-12-2009, 04:23 PM
I guess the Navy Seals were about 36 hours too late to mollify the Stangbangerz crowd.

So, your point is.................
:screwy:

Rick93coupe
04-12-2009, 04:35 PM

Hey there's a surprise. :rolleyes:

DeckerEnt
04-12-2009, 04:53 PM
I don't care how late they were, just that they weren't too late. 3 of the 4 dead. Missed one.....

Timido
04-12-2009, 04:57 PM
1 for the good guys.

ADaughen
04-12-2009, 05:28 PM
I don't care how late they were, just that they weren't too late. 3 of the 4 dead. Missed one.....

Well the fourth is under armed guard currently. Hopefully they drop him off at the world court where he has the possibility of being hanged for crimes against humanity (piracy).

DeckerEnt
04-12-2009, 05:36 PM
Maybe they will just drop him, like a few hundred miles from shore., prefferably off the front of the ship and let the propellers chop him into shark bait.

04 Venom
04-12-2009, 06:00 PM
So, your point is.................
:screwy:

The point is that some of the armchair Rambos on this site don't know as much as the military commanders on the scene in terms of what action should be taken and when.

Black92LX
04-12-2009, 06:03 PM
The point is that some of the armchair Rambos on this site don't know as much as the military commanders on the scene in terms of what action should be taken and when.

I know that Seal Teams can work far faster than they did.
The point is when the command comes to make the go.

Our beloved commander and chief should have stepped in and had them engage immediately. Not worry about negotiations.

04 Venom
04-12-2009, 06:11 PM
I know that Seal Teams can work far faster than they did.
The point is when the command comes to make the go.

Our beloved commander and chief should have stepped in and had them engage immediately. Not worry about negotiations.

The Seal teams acted when their on-site commander gave the word. Obama had given the military prior approval to act if they deemed necessary. Just like Bush; just like any other president would have. There is no politics in this. If you read or saw any of the reports from the military, this was the first opportunity that the Seals had every terrorist in sight.

You of all people, being a cop, should know that force is not used in hostage situations until negotiations have failed and the threat of bodily harm is imminent.

02mingryGT
04-12-2009, 07:21 PM
Can anyone say head shots from 1000 yards?

Told you.

04 Venom
04-12-2009, 07:56 PM
Told you.

Mingry,

The neat thing is the lifeboat was being towed to "calmer waters" by the Navy destroyer, as negotiated with the terrorists, when the Seals took them out. They were less than 100 yds. away when it went "lights out".

02mingryGT
04-12-2009, 07:59 PM
Mingry,

The neat thing is the lifeboat was being towed to "calmer waters" by the Navy destroyer, as negotiated with the terrorists, when the Seals took them out. They were less than 100 yds. away when it went "lights out".

Yeah I wasn't entirely correct but I think it was pretty obvious how this was going to end. :lol: Silly Pirates

04 Venom
04-12-2009, 08:56 PM
Yeah I wasn't entirely correct but I think it was pretty obvious how this was going to end. :lol: Silly Pirates

Yeah, they got what they deserved.

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-12-2009, 09:32 PM

I think people just get emotional about their fellow Americans being held hostage by F'in pirates, ya know?

DeckerEnt
04-12-2009, 09:41 PM
Yeah, they got what they deserved.

I am glad you said that. You were coming off like you didn't like what happened. Just my .02

STREETRODZ1
04-12-2009, 11:03 PM
I understand were Venom is coming from, it is easy for us to say what should be done, but there is protocall, at least the outcome was good, there is other things i wish could be handled in similar fashion. Sometimes we are to humane, and i wish we handled things different, but not everything is meant to be understood i guess.

foxlvr
04-13-2009, 03:16 PM
God bless the navy seals!!!!!!!!!!now those tards are talking about killing people to make us pay.we should send some decoy ships over there and when they come out in their little dingy's to assault another one just break out the mini gun and cut it in half with them in it!then they would think twice before trying that shit again!

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-13-2009, 03:29 PM
I'm sure this is just the beginning of some serious crap out there but maybe now some of it will be expected and prevented.

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-14-2009, 09:11 AM
Well they hijacked 4 more ships. We're about to go to war with Somalia.

DeckerEnt
04-14-2009, 09:59 AM
It is pretty much a useless country anyway. I say build a wall, leave it alone for 6 months, return and mop up all the blood and start over.