PDA

View Full Version : LIBERTY’S GEARS – BRAND NEW OSM OUTLAW 8.5 SPONSOR!

Kelly Pelrine
04-11-2009, 01:03 PM
Liberty’s Gears (officially Liberty’s High Performance Products, Inc.) has been manufacturing transmissions since 1973. Known best for their Clutchless Equalizer transmission, Liberty’s is proud to have the fastest transmission on the market. Liberty’s not only produces the Equalizer, but also provides service and parts to production transmissions such as the T-56, TKO, T-5 and more. More recently they introduced their LSC5000 which is a single cluster, clutch assisted 5-speed. Their customer base spans the globe, so if you have any manual transmission needs…the best place to go is Liberty’s Gears.

“I was very excited when I and the staff of Liberty’s Gears started to discuss the Outlaw 8.5 class and the 2009 season. Outlaw 8.5 is one of the fastest growing and most exciting classes in heads up drag racing to date. Originally starting at Ohio Valley Dragway roughly eight years ago, Outlaw Street Madness added the class in 2006 and couldn’t be happier with the level of competition it has brought to our series. Milan Dragway has added in the class for 2009 as well as Houston Motorsports Park who put an “all out” twist on the class rules. Outlaw 8.5 is THE class to watch this year hands down” says OSM owner Kelly Pelrine. I would also like to thank Brad Carroll of Liberty’s for helping to get this program off the ground!

Liberty’s Gears spokeswoman Casey Patterson noted “We are excited to be on board this year as class sponsor! We wish everyone a great season!”

The Outlaw Street Madness 2009 opening event is Mother’s Day May 10th at Edgewater Sports Park in Cleves Ohio. All lady spectators get in free, kids twelve and under are always free! Bring the family out for a great day of racing and help us celebrate our opening event.

For more information about Outlaw Street Madness visit www.outlawstreetmadness.com.

For more information or to place an order with Liberty’s Gears please visit www.libertysgears.com.

Timido
04-11-2009, 02:41 PM
Very Cool I cant wait to race.

DeckerEnt
04-11-2009, 11:05 PM
They have stuff for T-5s. Should get some business from a few of us just for that. Thanks Kelly!! Good job!!

Kelly Pelrine
04-12-2009, 10:56 AM
Thanks guys im super excited about it!

mustang8998
04-12-2009, 01:47 PM
Very Cool I cant wait to race.

Sooooo.......

You making the switch, to 8.5 Timmay? :lol:

Yeah, I can't wait to watch!

I need to get my junk done! :o

Timido
04-12-2009, 04:59 PM
I just hope my car is fast enough to run 6.50 I would love to run 8.5 stuff I just dont think I could really give those guys a run for it. Even trying to run the numbers those guys do with bigger tires and less weight is hard.