PDA

View Full Version : 18yo Dumb Ass Wrecks Roush Stang and KILLS another Motorist!

Katmandu
04-16-2009, 09:48 AM
http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/dayton-news/florida-man-18-arrested-in-fatal-wreck-82971.html

http://projects.daytondailynews.com/cache/galleries/News/Local/041509huberheightswreck/

http://alt.coxnewsweb.com/cnishared/tools/shared/mediahub/07/28/03/slideshow_1032875_ddn041509fatal07.jpg
http://alt.coxnewsweb.com/cnishared/tools/shared/mediahub/08/28/03/slideshow_1032880_ddn041509fatal01.jpg
http://alt.coxnewsweb.com/cnishared/tools/shared/mediahub/07/28/03/slideshow_1032876_ddn041509fatal06.jpg

A 42-year-old Huber Heights woman was killed in a violent car-truck collision that her granddaughter survived in a car seat.

The crash happened Tuesday, April 14, on southbound Brandt Pike at eastbound Executive Boulevard.

Michele A. Meade was killed and two other people were injured, police said. The Montgomery County Coroner’s Office released her name late Tuesday night.

Meade, who was driving a small green GMC Sonoma pickup truck, was ejected through the back window as the vehicle was sent spinning in the collision with a Roush special factory edition Mustang GT about 3:15 p.m., Huber Heights police Officer Mark Bruns said.

Meade was pinned against the wreckage of her truck and a utility pole and was killed instantly, Bruns said.

A child in a car seat who was traveling with Meade, whom police identified Tuesday night as Meade’s granddaughter, was not seriously injured.

A male and a female in the Mustang, who police believe are in their late teens, suffered injuries that were not believed to be serious, Bruns said.

They were taken to a hospital. Their names and ages were not immediately available.

The truck is registered in Huber Heights; the car bears Florida license tags.

Police and rescue units were dispatched to the area, the entrance to the Interstate 70 business park just north of I-70, on a report of an injury accident, Bruns said.

A preliminary investigation revealed that one of the vehicles may have run a red light, but it is not clear which vehicle may be at fault, he said.

There were skid marks along Brandt (also called Ohio 201), which indicated that the Mustang tried to slow down, Bruns said.

The posted speed limit on both Brandt and Executive is 35 mph.

Northbound Brandt was re-opened to traffic not long after the accident. Southbound Brandt remained closed about two hours, and Executive remained closed for a time while officers completed their investigation of the accident.

Bruns is asking anyone who saw what happened to call Huber Heights police at 233-2080.

Katmandu
04-16-2009, 09:50 AM
Police have arrested an 18-year-old man on a charge of aggravated vehicular homicide stemming from a Tuesday, April 14, car-truck accident that killed a 42-year-old Huber Heights woman.

Bryan Sacco, of Orlando, Fla., was booked into the Montgomery County Jail on Tuesday and Huber Heights police confirmed he was driving the car in the crash, which bore Florida license tags.

The crash occurred about 3:15 p.m. at the intersection of southbound Brandt Pike (Ohio 201) and eastbound Executive Boulevard.

Michele A. Meade was killed; her granddaughter, a passenger, was uninjured; Sacco and his female passenger suffered minor injuries, police said.

Meade was driving a GMC Sonoma pickup truck when she was ejected through the back window during the collision with Sacco’s Roush special factory edition Ford Mustang GT, police Officer Mark Bruns said.

Meade, pinned between the wreckage and a utility pole, died instantly, Bruns said.

Sacco has not been formally charged by the Montgomery County Prosecutor’s Office.

Speed is believed to be a factor, police said. The posted speed limit on both Brandt and Executive is 35 mph.

Although no cause for the accident has been determined, there were skid marks along Brandt, indicating that the car Sacco was driving tried to slow down, Bruns said.

According to court records, Sacco was cited by Huber Heights police on March 27 for driving 55 in a 25 mph-zone on March 27.

Court records also indicate he was cited on Monday, April 13 , for wrongful entrustment of a motor vehicle — giving someone who has no valid driver’s license permission to drive his car.

He was to have been in court on Wednesday to answer to that citation.

sean
04-16-2009, 10:05 AM
wow, so sad

Blackpony
04-16-2009, 10:08 AM
Unf@ckin believable. Another example of rich dumbass parents buying their spoiled little bastards what ever they want.I hope the dumb shite gets the full punishment the law will allow

CNTLOSE
04-16-2009, 10:14 AM
I hope so too. But this is Montgomery County we'll be lucky if they even give him reporting probation. If he has a drug problem he will get even less; Treatment in lieu of Conviction.

Blackpony
04-16-2009, 10:58 AM
If you google the little bastards name it maybe just chance but the sames name of a women is a lawyer. I hope she's a good one.

thecollector
04-16-2009, 12:26 PM
This is a very sad story but at the same time its a real time advertisment for seat belt useage. I never used to wear a seat belt and while I still dont believe safety should be legislated and profited off of by the state I dont see why people this day in age don't buckle up with a$$ holes like this and clueless soccer moms in 10,000lb excursions on the road. I drove a wrecker on police rotation a few years back and responding to accidents like this and seeing the difference in safety belt useage as it relates to passenger injury/mortality makes me buckle up every time I get behind the wheel (and the DD chimes and bitches if I don't).

Spoiled careless bastard or not if this women had buckled up she probably would have lived. Speed was a factor in the cause of the collision but her death was a direct result of not wearing her seatbelt.

04 Venom
04-16-2009, 12:59 PM
Spoiled careless bastard or not if this women had buckled up she probably would have lived. Speed was a factor in the cause of the collision but her death was a direct result of not wearing her seatbelt.

I agree. Looking at the truck, this was a very survivable accident if the driver had been buckled in--as the small child was.

k062693w
04-16-2009, 01:02 PM
Seatbelt or not, They should hang the Bastard !!!

satan jamez
04-16-2009, 01:11 PM
Dude, I think you can the ladies shoes/feet under the tarp, eek.

Sharad
04-16-2009, 01:15 PM
kid lives around the corner from my dad. He used to do burnouts in front of my dad's house all the time. (cause there are always Mustangs parked in front of the house) I was there on Sunday and my dad was talking about how he hates when that kids stops by because he's just a wreckless punk. TWO DAYS LATER the guy kills somebody. Awesome.

k062693w
04-16-2009, 01:19 PM
http://www.ohio-share.coxnewsweb.com/News-share/Local_News-share/florida-man-18-arrested-for-fatal-wreck-in-huber-heights-82971.html

Blackpony
04-16-2009, 02:35 PM
So the little f@#ker didn't learn his lesson and now he'll pay the price for his own ignorance and stupity.

04 Venom
04-16-2009, 02:59 PM
So the little f@#ker didn't learn his lesson and now he'll pay the price for his own ignorance and stupity.

Let's not be too hasty in blaming the kid. The preliminary news report in the link suggests that it wasn't clear which vehicle ran the red light.

Sharad
04-16-2009, 03:53 PM
I heard today that they determined it was his fault and he was arrested for murder1

04 Venom
04-16-2009, 04:01 PM
I heard today that they determined it was his fault and he was arrested for murder1

Even if he ran the redlight and was at fault, it is not murder. It could be involuntary manslaughter or vehicular manslaughter in many states. Murder requires the willful intent to take another person's life.

DeckerEnt
04-16-2009, 06:35 PM
aggravated vehicular homicide is what they are charging him with. Which means he was being stupid and killed someone because of it.

04 Venom
04-16-2009, 07:00 PM
That's truly sad. One person is dead and another person's life is probably ruined--what a terrible waste.

Steves LX
04-16-2009, 07:08 PM
I couldn't agree more. They need to hang his ass. But as a Firefighter/EMT for the last 15 years I must say if that women would have been wearing her seatbelt, 99% probability she could have walked away from this with just some minor injuries. Hell she could have probably walked straight over to him and whipped his ass. But yes so sad and unfortunate this had to happen. I know it never stated whether she had a seatbelt on or not but from a single cab truck if she was ejected I am willing to put any amount of money up and say she wasn't wearing a seatbelt.

MrsAPE
04-16-2009, 07:59 PM
That is horrible. She was only a year older than me. Why an 18 year old is driving a car like that is beyond me. Allowing him to continue to drive it after the previous stupid stuff is beyond me. Hello? Parents?

Katmandu
04-16-2009, 10:06 PM
Even though he's 18 years old, his PARENTS need their assess kicked as well.

How many 18 year olds do you know that can afford a Roush Mustang ?

What did his parent's do (or NOT do) that led to this dipshit acting this way and ended up KILLING and innocent person and leaving a child with out a mother ?? :mad:

STREETRODZ1
04-16-2009, 10:59 PM
It is a sad deal no matter how you look at it, you got to hate to see life wasted like that. If it was not for the seriousness of the topic, i would talk crap to katmandu for the Steelers comments, but i will put it on hold.

FMGT1999
04-17-2009, 12:48 AM
What a sad thing to see and read about... wow how sad.

Kyle

Blackpony
04-17-2009, 06:44 AM
Let's not be too hasty in blaming the kid. The preliminary news report in the link suggests that it wasn't clear which vehicle ran the red light.

Oh come on. Who doesn't know this seniero fast car and a unexperianced ignorant driver. It plain to see the little sh!t was showing off and f@#ked up