PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Craig & Cincy Speed!

beefcake
04-21-2009, 06:11 PM
Since I put my gears in last week, the trans is running hot and the engine has been hotter than i wanted anyway.

Asked Craig Friday if he could squeeze me in and I dropped her off Monday and got her back today.

160 degree tstat and custom trans cooler install.

No one makes an transcooler kit for these yet, so it had to be fabbed up.

Working great, my tranny temps were about 25 degrees cooler on the way home and the engine is running about 24 degrees cooler! :)

:bigthumb :bigthumb

Maximus
04-21-2009, 08:28 PM
Since I put my gears in last week, the trans is running hot and the engine has been hotter than i wanted anyway.

Asked Craig Friday if he could squeeze me in and I dropped her off Monday and got her back today.

160 degree tstat and custom trans cooler install.

No one makes an transcooler kit for these yet, so it had to be fabbed up.

Working great, my tranny temps were about 25 degrees cooler on the way home and the engine is running about 24 degrees cooler! :)

:bigthumb :bigthumb

Thank you Terry. BEAUTIFUL Vette. :)
That trans cooler mounting location turned out sweet. It has its own airflow and doesnt block the IC. Ill be real interested in the trans temps when its dry out. Keep us updated.:bigthumb

Black92LX
04-22-2009, 08:32 AM
Thank you Terry. BEAUTIFUL Vette. :)
That trans cooler mounting location turned out sweet. It has its own airflow and doesnt block the IC. Ill be real interested in the trans temps when its dry out. Keep us updated.:bigthumb

Sounds like someone should get ahead of the curve and get a kit on the market.

beefcake
04-22-2009, 08:34 AM
Sounds like someone should get ahead of the curve and get a kit on the market.

ya know, i was thinking the same thing last night

firestang70
04-23-2009, 05:17 AM
Terry glad to hear you were taken care of so quickly and professionally. Kudos Cincy Speed.

beefcake
04-23-2009, 08:04 AM
Terry glad to hear you were taken care of so quickly and professionally. Kudos Cincy Speed.

nice chatting with ya yesterday

Silver Bullet
04-26-2009, 11:19 AM
Sorry I couldn't give you a ride there Beef! LOL