Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Kilkare has gone downhill!!!!!!!!!! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Kilkare has gone downhill!!!!!!!!!!

ffmueller81
04-23-2009, 11:24 PM
So, I decided to go to KK tonight to watch a buddy run and since I already had the mustang out today, I figured I would make a couple easy passes on street tires......

Well, when I was done, I went and parked the car and sat on a buddy's tailgate. During the next couple of hours there were 2 fights that had at least 20 people involved in each. (none of which anyone I knew) we were at half track and the fights were at the finish line...(think one of the fights had something to do with somebody throwing a beer on a car's hood like a gernade from what the rumors were)

After the racing was over I got in my car. As I was getting ready to start it some D'bag peeled out in the gravel spraying mine and three other cars in gravel. I seriously thought my drivers window was going to bust I had that much gravel hitting the side of my car... The owners of the the cars tried to chase him down to no avail. I am just so F'n pissed right now. I just checked the car out when in the garage under the lights and I only see one decent chip right now....... we shall see after I wash it up and get a better look...

Seriously, what the hell happend to people that you would even think about doing a donut in gravel around other cars..... I really hope they caught up to him and pummeled the crap out of him...

Moral of the story: Way too many drunk people up to no good at that track now... Last time I will be ever attending that track.:mad:

black90lx
04-23-2009, 11:28 PM
Honestly i only go to Tristate. Nothing like that ever happens there. I have heard of a few fight's at kk.

12seclx
04-24-2009, 01:31 AM
That sucks to hear.....

I was at Tri-state a couple years ago and some 15-20 year old kids were throwin a football back and forth and it took a wild bounce and come about 3 feet from hitting my car... I just gave them a look and one guy was like, "we're done man... sorry..."

Sorry to hear about dude slinging gravel...

Did anyone inform the track employee's/workers or owner?

I'm sure they weren't interested in doing anything about it....:rolleyes:
They hardly ever are when they gotta do work that doesn't benefit them..

quik lx
04-24-2009, 06:32 AM
I grew up going to KK. Unfortunatley some trips were like that...there's not much to do around Xenia, but get drunk and act stupid....sometimes the hillbilly's just go to the track instead of the bars...Sorry Matt, beerpong may help a touch?!.

stroked4eyes
04-24-2009, 07:21 AM
Kilkare is fine...the jackoffs that attend Thursday night test and tunes have went downhill. Nothing like this ever happens on a Saturday night when there are no street squirrels.

cstreu1026
04-24-2009, 07:25 AM
Try contacting the new track manager to let him know how unhappy you are about your experience there last night. He seems to be trying to make changes in the right direction.

ffmueller81
04-24-2009, 07:39 AM
I used to go up there three four times a year for thursday test and tune and it was no where near that bad a couple (5 years) ago.

I kinda figured that it was the test and tune jagoffs. it looked like half the people there weren't even watching any drag racing... just there to drink beer and beat some ass.... guess they ran out of beer...:rolleyes:

cstreu1026
04-24-2009, 08:02 AM
They had a pretty bad fight a couple of years ago on a Thursday. The following weeks there was all kinds of extra security. Hopefully the same thing happens again.

stroked4eyes
04-24-2009, 08:44 AM
Try contacting the new track manager to let him know how unhappy you are about your experience there last night. He seems to be trying to make changes in the right direction.

Call 1-937-429-2961. Talk to Kyle because Ed will only be there on Saturday and you can not call then. Kyle will make sure Ed gets the message.

draggin50
04-24-2009, 10:08 AM
They had a pretty bad fight a couple of years ago on a Thursday. The following weeks there was all kinds of extra security. Hopefully the same thing happens again.

I was there I think for that fight you are talking about. I seen a someone get hit with a club (the steering wheel type) and cops were everywhere. What a bunch of losers. I enjoy going there because its so close to home but in the recent years it has gone down. I only notice it on the thursday test and tunes as mentioned though.

cstreu1026
04-24-2009, 10:17 AM
Seems to be the worst on the far side of the track.

Mustard
04-24-2009, 03:35 PM
The only reason I ever go there is because it's close to me. The last couple of times I have been there I have had a bad time.

bbfstanger
04-24-2009, 08:12 PM
ive been goin to kk for a long time,never had any prob. with anyone.
yes there is a fight by some dumbasses ,but that stuff happens.
the downtime made it suck last night ,chevy oiled the track, maybe it made the natives wrestless?
did anybody know the guy in the 4eye stang that hit the wall and it didnt phase him?

Mustangchic68
04-24-2009, 08:42 PM
Sorry to hear......the problem is NO RESPECT anymore.

Chris Lazzo
04-24-2009, 09:39 PM
Call 1-937-429-2961. Talk to Kyle because Ed will only be there on Saturday and you can not call then. Kyle will make sure Ed gets the message.

There all pricks up there I hold three events a year there and never again.
Kyle is the worst to deal with and I don't wanna run my mouth on here but he's a AS. H... period.

I set up everything up with Tristate there loss.

cstreu1026
04-24-2009, 09:41 PM
ive been goin to kk for a long time,never had any prob. with anyone.
yes there is a fight by some dumbasses ,but that stuff happens.
the downtime made it suck last night ,chevy oiled the track, maybe it made the natives wrestless?
did anybody know the guy in the 4eye stang that hit the wall and it didnt phase him?

Same here. I have seen 2 fights in the 5 years I have been going there but never close by. I avoid the far side of the track for good reason though. As far as rednecks just acting stupid...well I have seen that Tri-State and Edgewater as well.

94tchikinv8
04-25-2009, 10:31 PM
There all pricks up there I hold three events a year there and never again.
Kyle is the worst to deal with and I don't wanna run my mouth on here but he's a AS. H... period.

I set up everything up with Tristate there loss.

You have a Tbird don't you? Do you know if it's true they're not having the SC shootout at KilKare this year? I also heard there was a big stink about the May 2 meet that was supposed to be there is going to Tristate now. Do you know what happened?

-Rob

Chris Lazzo
04-26-2009, 06:44 AM
You have a Tbird don't you? Do you know if it's true they're not having the SC shootout at KilKare this year? I also heard there was a big stink about the May 2 meet that was supposed to be there is going to Tristate now. Do you know what happened?

-Rob

Yes I know what happend Im the one who deals with those pricks to set up all those events. The orginal owner took the track back over and he's a jackoff. I Hope they shut that place down to be honest.

stroked4eyes
04-26-2009, 04:18 PM
Yes I know what happend Im the one who deals with those pricks to set up all those events. The orginal owner took the track back over and he's a jackoff. I Hope they shut that place down to be honest.

The original owner is dead(and died in 2000 and was a woman)...the person that took over as track manager this year is Ed Beyer whom you clearly do not know. If you don't know what you are talking about it is best not to talk...or type in this case.

331TwistedWedge
04-26-2009, 04:41 PM
Race Tracks + Beer + Hillbilly's = Fights :lol:

This goes for all tracks ...

outlaw85
04-26-2009, 05:41 PM
Race Tracks + Beer + Hillbilly's = Fights :lol:

This goes for all tracks ...

I couldn't agree more! There's not many places to race as it is I hope they all stay in business!

Chris Lazzo
04-26-2009, 09:00 PM
The original owner is dead(and died in 2000 and was a woman)...the person that took over as track manager this year is Ed Beyer whom you clearly do not know. If you don't know what you are talking about it is best not to talk...or type in this case.

I really don't give a rats ass about the history of KK. I know who Ed is and I was referring in my last post of him comming back to run things. Sorry I did not make that clear or think someone would quiz me on the history of KK.

Im just a little hot over the way they do business now.

Im over it now thanks to Tristate.

e5shea
04-27-2009, 07:41 AM
The only reason I ever go there is because it's close to me. The last couple of times I have been there I have had a bad time.

The staff at KK can't do anything about low bottle pressures or broken shift handles. :bigthumb

k062693w
04-27-2009, 08:59 AM
I have never had a problem at KK... I know any time you mix Beer, Testosterone, Cars, And IDIOTS !!! You're going to have some problems... LOL