PDA

View Full Version : Supercharger For Sale

tdm309
04-25-2009, 09:04 PM
I have a Novi 1000 supercharger currently on my fox and I am looking to sell it. This supercharger on my car made 365 RWHP. Only reason why I am selling it is to go NA. I will email pics to anyone that is interested in it. You can hear it run and drive the car if you would like. Asking 1450.00

I also have a set of 60LB injectors and a matching PMAS mass air meter off of my car dont need anything this big for what I am doing. Looking for 450.00 for both.

I have a HO Fibertrends 3" cowl hood for sale off of my car. It is still in the original white color. Has no knicks or scratches in it. Looking for 200.00 or a stock black hood and cash.

I have a pair of seats for sale they are a aftermarket seat but I am not sure what brand. They do have the holes in them for a 5 point harness to go through them they are in good condition they are faded some but no tears in them that I can see. They are black in color. Make an offer on them.

If you want to see pics of any of these items feel free to pm me your email address and I will be sure to get them out to you.

I also have 2 brand new 10LB Nitrous bottles. They are Nitrous Supply bottles with the high flow valves looking for 140 each or 250 for the pair. They are brand new never had Nitrous put in them. I can also sell them to you full if you would like.

Foxxx5oh
04-26-2009, 04:04 PM
got any pics of the seats? i may be interested.

jack90gt
04-26-2009, 08:15 PM
Pm sent....

SLWB16hatch
04-27-2009, 05:14 AM
hopefully that 1450 isn't just for the supercharger....list of what al comes with it i.e. brackets, oil lines, belts...etc....thanks.

tdm309
04-29-2009, 08:35 PM
Yes I am sorry I should have been more specific. This is a complete kit. Comes with everything you need to install it on you car minus injectors and mass air. for 1450. Comes with bracket, oil line, 2 belts, all piping including a UPR power pipe. Like I said everything minus the injectors and mass air. I will sell it with 60lb injectors and a PMAS mass air calibrated for those injectors for 1800.