PDA

View Full Version : Racing on leave

MustangChuck
04-25-2009, 10:54 PM
Well folks i finished BOLC III finally and im home on leave. I would have been home a day beforehand but I had car issues (the tube that runs from my master cylinder to my clutch was put in backwards and was rubbing against the headers and popped a leak), so I was delayed a day (Craig if you're reading this thats why I didnt get a chance to come by the shop. I should have time on Monday or Tuesday to swing through tho). But I got back from the drag strip a little while ago, and with my new mods im running 13.4s, which is a personal best! AND I was choppin that tree down with at least a single 0 in the RT, and one having an RT of .002! Im getting faster and faster and better and better. I think im starting to rid myself of the bad shifting issues I was having before too. All in all a great day at the track!

mustang8998
04-28-2009, 08:49 PM
Sounds like you're learning the game.

Seat time, is the best teacher!

Keep it up.

MustangChuck
04-28-2009, 11:02 PM
Thanks man I appreciate it. When my dad saw the videos my cousin took he gave me some heck on my slow shifting and said he was gonna give me some "shifting lessons" and I tried to tell him its that dern hydraulic clutch and I have no other choice but to shift nice and slow or else i'll grind it into second. I even challenged him to give me one of these "lessons" but he turned me down lol.