PDA

View Full Version : Scroungers Cruise-ins-NKY every Thurs & Sat night

PONYGRL
04-26-2009, 08:35 AM
Hey guys, just figured I'd post this up.

Every Saturday night the Scroungers car club meet from 6-9 on Monmouth St in Newport at Pepper Pod's parking lot. All are welcome and it's free... we went last night and it was pretty cool. My brother knows tons of people in the club and he told me about it and his friend told us to stop by last night and we stayed the whole time.

Also, starting this coming week, they will also meet at Sonic in Alexandria on US 27 from 6-9 on Thursday nights (they used to meet in Kmart's parking lot in Newport). All cars are welcome there as well....and there is lots of space.

Both our cars are getting painted next week so we are planning on going to both regularly so hopefully we can get some stangbangerz out. There were a couple stangs there last night but all are welcome :bigthumb

PONYGRL
06-26-2009, 03:13 PM
Okay guys, since our turnouts have been HUGE and we are taking too much space in the County Market's lot next to Sonic- the cruise-ins have been moved!!! They will now be held in Auto Zone's parking lot which is .5 miles up the road from Sonic on 27/Alexandria Pike. This is even better because we will have lots of room for the big turnouts ahead.

Here's a pic from a couple wks ago:
http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt325/ScroungersCC/002-8.jpg

PONYGRL
07-16-2009, 07:08 AM
Tonight should be a pretty good turnout since we havent had any rain and it's not scorching hot outside. If you aren't doing anything, stop on by- remember it has been moved into auto zone's parking lot and is no longer at sonic. We will only be there w/ 1 stang tonight so if you do come, say hi.... I will probably get pawned into selling 50/50 tickets again for the club so u can't miss me.

relaxednoma
07-16-2009, 08:40 AM
WOW. so I move from Alexandria and this is what happens hahah. Imma try and bring the sonoma over to autozone tonight if I get outta work at a decent time (probably wont :( )

PONYGRL
08-13-2009, 11:29 AM
Bumppppppp

With how nice the weather has been yesterday and today, I look for us to have a really big turnout tonight... if you arent doing anything, stop on out.... In auto zone's parking lot on US 27 in Alexandria KY.

We will be there at some point tonight... :D