PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for a custom paint job?

USMCPONY
04-29-2009, 01:35 AM
My car is in the beginning stages of getting a new paint job. I would like to know if anyone has any ideas for my car. I was thinking some ghost flames inside of the racing stripes but I cant find any pictures of another car to see if I like it. I was also thinking of a Shelby Super Snake style stripe. Any idea?

My car

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk98/usmcpony/DSC00637.jpg?t=1214195428
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk98/usmcpony/DSC00640.jpg?t=1214195208
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk98/usmcpony/DSC00632.jpg?t=1214195023
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk98/usmcpony/DSC00631.jpg?t=1214194960
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk98/usmcpony/DSC00630.jpg?t=1214194809
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk98/usmcpony/DSC00638.jpg?t=1214195162
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk98/usmcpony/DSC00639.jpg?t=1214195185
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk98/usmcpony/DSC00628-1.jpg?t=1233212610
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk98/usmcpony/mine.jpg?t=1233212679
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk98/usmcpony/mine2.jpg?t=1233212724

USMCPONY
05-03-2009, 12:52 AM
Shelby badges Vs. no badges. Please remember Im going with the Eleanor look. What do you think and why?

No badges
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk98/usmcpony/Nobadges.jpg?t=1241321076

Vs.

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk98/usmcpony/DSC00633.jpg?t=1241321212

Kevin1989
05-03-2009, 01:49 AM
First off that car is bad ass
second i think i would keep it simple with paint it already POPS i wouldnt go to flashy ghost flames would be cool,
and i like it without the Shelby badges just my 2 cents
nice lookin car

soslow
05-03-2009, 02:12 AM
leave it alone its badass

BIZLE
05-03-2009, 02:33 AM
dont waste your money
most people go with custom paint and your sick of it 6 mos later

sean
05-03-2009, 02:57 AM
I like the badges. It says yes I am bad ass, and just in case you dont know why, heres my credintials. Theres not much you really need to do. I love convertables but your car is prob my favorite car. There arent many cars i would rather have... If any. Can you ghost the name eleanor (sp) in the stripes? big or severay little ones. Flames are cool but I think the name would be cool as hell. jmo

USMCPONY
05-03-2009, 03:02 AM
I like the badges. It says yes I am bad ass, and just in case you dont know why, heres my credintials. Theres not much you really need to do. I love convertables but your car is prob my favorite car. There arent many cars i would rather have... If any. Can you ghost the name eleanor (sp) in the stripes? big or severay little ones. Flames are cool but I think the name would be cool as hell. jmo

The car isnt a real GT500 just incase no one knew that. However my car will out run and out handle any stock GT500. Im not sure how Eleanor would look but my license plate says GONE N 6T. That kinda gives everyone an idea of what I was trying to do with my car. I tried GONE N 60 and ELEANOR but both are taken. I could paint Eleanor under the hood. That might look good?

Walter
05-03-2009, 03:20 AM
Its says gt500 but its just a gt?

USMCPONY
05-03-2009, 03:25 AM
I'm deff. getting the radiator cover painted the same color as the car with racing stripes. Shorty antenna, polished stainless steel gas strut hood lifters (pretty expensive but worth it), Underside of the hood is getting smoothed and racing stripes (for when I open my hood for car shows), side scoops, window louvers and rear bumper are getting molded. This is my plan so far. Who knows it might change again.

USMCPONY
05-03-2009, 03:26 AM

Thats what I said

Walter
05-03-2009, 03:30 AM
Why wouldnt you just buy a gt500?

USMCPONY
05-03-2009, 03:34 AM
Why wouldnt you just buy a gt500?

I like the look of this better and it weighs 500 lbs. less. Most importantly when I bought this the GT500 was going for $25,000 to $30,000 over sticker. No GT500 is worth over $70,000 to me.

rpppaprp
05-03-2009, 09:33 AM
I think the car looks bad ass right now. Cant wait to see what you do with it.

sean
05-03-2009, 01:38 PM
the car looks great and gt 500 or not its bad ass. You can put all the gt 500 and cobra stickers and emblems on all you want, but if you cant back it up whats the point. You can apparently back it up...lol

NickBeam
05-03-2009, 11:55 PM
Dude I think your car is perfect the way it is. Probably my favorite SN197 ever.

5.0calypso93lx
05-04-2009, 09:29 AM

Hahaha no shit

USMCPONY
05-04-2009, 12:15 PM
Hahaha no shit

Dude, stay the F*** out of my threads. I dont give a sh*it about your dumbass opinion.

5.0calypso93lx
05-04-2009, 01:07 PM
Dude, stay the F*** out of my threads. I dont give a sh*it about your dumbass opinion.

:lol: I mean, are there any other topics you can think of to start threads about to post up pics of your car for the 375903105983945038209458721945023 time?

Walter
05-04-2009, 01:12 PM
:lol: I mean, are there any other topics you can think of to start threads about to post up pics of your car for the 375903105983945038209458721945023 time?

"Official everyone look at pictures of my car thread!" :lol:

mustangboy
05-04-2009, 01:21 PM
Your car is beautiful but honestly I dont like when people put cobra/saleen/steeda/rousch badges on a car that isn't really one. I say pull the Cobra/gt500 badges off and leave it the way it is.

5.0calypso93lx
05-04-2009, 01:30 PM

Seriously, that's exactly what popped into my head when I saw this thread come up in the new posts view. I thought o god..... opened the thread, and what the hell do ya know....

sean
05-04-2009, 08:52 PM
In a way I agree. I cant get the damn cobra emblem shadow off my paint for the life of me. Its a freaking 92 convertable!!! WTF. I guess i can count my blessings someone didnt go to walmart and get those stupid port holes. BUT, If your going to go for a tribute car (eleanor) The badging has to be there. I have had a pontiacs done to look like gto's there are plenty of 69 camaro's out there with ss rs yenko and god know what that look great. If your going to do a tribute car, do it right and it better have the balls to back it up. YOURS DOES. Nothing worse than a v6 bone stock except for big rim, crappy duel pipes, body kit, gt or even worse cobra emblems. If you juice it up or super charge or turbo it, fine. What i am saying is you have done yours right, good job. And you can post pics up on here any time you want. If you get to much crap for doing that pm them to me whenever you feel like it. lol

cobra429boss
05-04-2009, 09:42 PM
dude this is bad as fuck leave it alone and ghost flames would make it look like a beaner mobel trust me you got the look :))

USMCPONY
05-04-2009, 11:50 PM

There are plenty of topics I can think of. One of them happens to be painting my car and I supplied pictures. If you dont like it stay the fuck out of my thread. Im building a car and unlike you Im getting somewhere with it. Im looking for opinions from other members. Which is something you should of done instead of painting your car 3 gay ass colors. By the way what brakes should I buy faggot? DING, fries are done! Get my order bitch.

USMCPONY
05-04-2009, 11:51 PM

The same go for you if you dont like stay the fuck out of my thread. Your Officially an idiot.

USMCPONY
05-05-2009, 12:10 AM
Your car is beautiful but honestly I dont like when people put cobra/saleen/steeda/rousch badges on a car that isn't really one. I say pull the Cobra/gt500 badges off and leave it the way it is.

Thanks for the advice. I have original chrome 93 cobra wheels I want powder coated. They must be show quality and perfect. Can you do them and if so how much?

USMCPONY
05-05-2009, 12:16 AM
In a way I agree. I cant get the damn cobra emblem shadow off my paint for the life of me. Its a freaking 92 convertable!!! WTF. I guess i can count my blessings someone didnt go to walmart and get those stupid port holes. BUT, If your going to go for a tribute car (eleanor) The badging has to be there. I have had a pontiacs done to look like gto's there are plenty of 69 camaro's out there with ss rs yenko and god know what that look great. If your going to do a tribute car, do it right and it better have the balls to back it up. YOURS DOES. Nothing worse than a v6 bone stock except for big rim, crappy duel pipes, body kit, gt or even worse cobra emblems. If you juice it up or super charge or turbo it, fine. What i am saying is you have done yours right, good job. And you can post pics up on here any time you want. If you get to much crap for doing that pm them to me whenever you feel like it. lol

LOL, they sound like a bunch a jelious kids to me. Eventually those idiots will grow up. As of right now I like the badges just as much as no badges. My dad and fiance want me to keep the badges. Its a toss up right now. Thanks for the advice and kind words.

USMCPONY
05-05-2009, 12:16 AM
dude this is bad as fuck leave it alone and ghost flames would make it look like a beaner mobel trust me you got the look :))

Im thinking the same thing. Ghost flames might be to much.

plattner01
05-05-2009, 01:50 AM
the car looks nice , ghost flames ftw , badging either way . have been thinking of adding stripes to my gt painted on tho, but with ghosted flames and something else inside the stripe. need to look at more custom painted stripe jobs. but in all USMCPONY you have a really badass car . and if you like it then that is all really matters and end of story.

USMCPONY
05-05-2009, 01:57 AM
the car looks nice , ghost flames ftw , badging either way . have been thinking of adding stripes to my gt painted on tho, but with ghosted flames and something else inside the stripe. need to look at more custom painted stripe jobs. but in all USMCPONY you have a really badass car . and if you like it then that is all really matters and end of story.

All of my stripes are painted on and they will get painted again with this paint job. Im thinking the ghost stripes might be to much. However I havent seen any cars with racing stripes with ghost flames inside the stripes to decide if I like it or not.

Crucial
05-05-2009, 02:04 AM
(i wouldnt listen to me i'm a GM guy)

i think it would better debadged, but if it was mine i'd have to put the Shelby front bumper on it .. i think by far thats the best looking nose on any of the mustangs

USMCPONY
05-05-2009, 02:34 AM
dont waste your money

second i think i would keep it simple with paint it already POPS i wouldnt go to flashy ghost flames would be cool,
nice lookin car

Dude I think your car is perfect the way it is. Probably my favorite SN197 ever.

i think it would better debadged, but if it was mine i'd have to put the Shelby front bumper on it .. i think by far thats the best looking nose on any of the mustangs

Thanks for the compliments and advise guys.

Walter
05-05-2009, 03:13 AM
:lol:

347sc
05-05-2009, 08:04 AM
The way I see it having had flames,stripes,candies,pearles etc. It can get old quick and can take the enjoyment of of driving it. Constantly worried about if it will get wrecked or scratched and have to be redone and the cost can be a issue. Being able to do the work myself the last part wasnt that big a deal for me but I have painted some just to turn around and fix it again do to shopping carts/asshats.

As for as your car goes. Its a damn nice ride and if you like the badges leave em on. Its your car, you only have to please yourself and some one doesnt like it oh well let them build theirs. I took alot of shit for my orange car having green flames on it. I loved it and you damn sure didnt see one on every corner. But at the end of the day I built it my way.

1992MustangDW
05-05-2009, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIZLE
dont waste your money

Quote:
Originally Posted by soslow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin1989
nice lookin car

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickBeam

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpppaprp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crucial

Thanks for the compliments and advise guys.

You should hang that up on your fridge.

5.0calypso93lx
05-05-2009, 09:10 AM
:lol:

:cool2:

Maybe this will help everyone realize how much of an anus this dude really is:

http://www.cincystreetscene.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1568153

5.0calypso93lx
05-05-2009, 09:31 AM
There are plenty of topics I can think of. One of them happens to be painting my car and I supplied pictures. If you dont like it stay the fuck out of my thread. Im building a car and unlike you Im getting somewhere with it. Im looking for opinions from other members. Which is something you should of done instead of painting your car 3 gay ass colors. By the way what brakes should I buy faggot? DING, fries are done! Get my order bitch.

:lol: I'll be sure to post up the pictures when my k member kit gets in this week.

Why would I want to start a thread to get opinions on what I should do with my car? I built the way I did because that's what I wanted. I don't care what anyone else thinks. I'm not a fag, I don't go around starting threads on what people think I should do on my car, because I actually do the work myself....

And 3 gay ass colors? Well one of them is silver, which happens to be the color of your car in this thread. Black, well, lol if you think that's gay. And the green is the factory color you jackass that ford painted the car....

I'm just laughing really hard on the inside that you can even comment on what colors are gay, considering the flip flop mexi paint you had your vert painted in that was cool on the wigger mobiles back when I was 15:

http://gotstang.com/photodisplay.php?useruid=4150&normal=1&showimage=14

quik lx
05-05-2009, 09:43 AM
:lol: I'll be sure to post up the pictures when my k member kit gets in this week.

Why would I want to start a thread to get opinions on what I should do with my car? I built the way I did because that's what I wanted. I don't care what anyone else thinks. I'm not a fag, I don't go around starting threads on what people think I should do on my car, because I actually do the work myself....

And 3 gay ass colors? Well one of them is silver, which happens to be the color of your car in this thread. Black, well, lol if you think that's gay. And the green is the factory color you jackass that ford painted the car....

I'm just laughing really hard on the inside that you can even comment on what colors are gay, considering the flip flop mexi paint you had your vert painted in that was cool on the wigger mobiles back when I was 15:

http://gotstang.com/photodisplay.php?useruid=4150&normal=1&showimage=14

WOW James!!!!....too much coffee this morning?

05yellowgt
05-05-2009, 09:46 AM
I'm a fan of the badgeless look myself but I think it just depends on the overall goal you have for the car. Are you looking for an as authentic Eleanor as possible with an S197? For me that would be the deciding factor for both the badges and the ghost flames. If you do the ghost flames are you only going to do them on the big stripe down the middle or also the GT500 stripes down the side of the car? I think if you do the stripes it would be a nice touch to have them on the side stripes as well.

As far as putting Cobra/GT500 badges on your car, it's not like you are trying to build a GT500 and pass it off as an original, or even trying to make your car into an 07+GT500 look alike and pass it off as the real thing. The Eleanor body kits for the S197's are beautiful approximations of what a modern day Eleanor might look like. What's even better is that your car isn't just a stocker with an amazing body kit and paint job. You've got the performance mods to back it up.

347sc
05-05-2009, 09:46 AM
No shit, why do you care what he posts or does to his car. The vert looks nice he enjoys it why bust his balls?

5.0calypso93lx
05-05-2009, 09:51 AM
WOW James!!!!....too much coffee this morning?

This guy just pisses me off. Yes, I frequent CSS as much as I do here, for multiple reasons. This dude comes out of nowhere and just starts running his mouth off to everyone and I reply saying how he's giving mustang owners a bad name, and he responds how I need to cook his french fries blah blah blah which I just :lol: at and don't even respond to.

5.0calypso93lx
05-05-2009, 09:51 AM
No shit, why do you care what he posts or does to his car. The vert looks nice he enjoys it why bust his balls?

You must not have read my link that I posted at all. LIke I said, he came at the "ricer" community first, when probably 90% of those people he was running his mouth to would wax that ass.

I mean when you start an "official baddest of the S197's" thread and say, "hey, here I'll start out", that's just a big red flag to me of someone begging for attention on the internets. Shit, I like the way my car looks too but damn :lol:

347sc
05-05-2009, 09:57 AM
For one it wouldnt come up and again why do you care? I see stupid shit posted everyday but I let it go. Doesn't effect me. This I just seen a post asking for opinion turn into a flame fest because you dont like the guy. This board doesn't need that. But thats just my opinion.

Walter
05-05-2009, 09:57 AM

Its not about what he does to his car. Its just comical that he takes every opportunity to fish for compliments. If your are not on his jockey team he is quick to call you names and talk down to you (see his posts below). Any deviation from nutswinging results in personal attacks and uncontrollable swearing. :lol:

The same go for you if you dont like stay the fuck out of my thread. Your Officially an idiot.

347sc
05-05-2009, 10:12 AM
To each their own I guess

plattner01
05-05-2009, 12:13 PM
wow read that thread over at cincy street scene wow.

5.0calypso93lx
05-05-2009, 12:27 PM
wow read that thread over at cincy street scene wow.

haha seriously, it's just like walter said, if you don't jock his balls, all of a sudden you're a faggot working at fatburger...

USMCPONY
05-05-2009, 12:46 PM
[QUOTE=5.0calypso93lx;472659]:lol: I'll be sure to post up the pictures when my k member kit gets in this week.

Since when is MysticChrome a MEXI paint job you fucking moron. The colors on your car arent gay its the way you painted your car. And you call mine MEXI. All that matter at the end of the day mine if faster, cleaner, worth more and actually drives.

USMCPONY
05-05-2009, 12:54 PM
This guy just pisses me off. Yes, I frequent CSS as much as I do here, for multiple reasons. This dude comes out of nowhere and just starts running his mouth off to everyone and I reply saying how he's giving mustang owners a bad name, and he responds how I need to cook his french fries blah blah blah which I just :lol: at and don't even respond to.

I didnt come out of no where dip shit. That guy made comments about my car in another thread so I interuped his thread. I was talking about to directly about him and not you. All he does is down peolple for what they like and I got sick of it. Almost everyone in that forum is a ass hat so go back to your Honda forum.

USMCPONY
05-05-2009, 12:59 PM
You must not have read my link that I posted at all. LIke I said, he came at the "ricer" community first, when probably 90% of those people he was running his mouth to would wax that ass.

I mean when you start an "official baddest of the S197's" thread and say, "hey, here I'll start out", that's just a big red flag to me of someone begging for attention on the internets. Shit, I like the way my car looks too but damn :lol:

Again, sound like jealousy.

mustangboy
05-05-2009, 01:06 PM
Thanks for the advice. I have original chrome 93 cobra wheels I want powder coated. They must be show quality and perfect. Can you do them and if so how much?

What color do you want them?

USMCPONY
05-05-2009, 01:06 PM
Its not about what he does to his car. Its just comical that he takes every opportunity to fish for compliments. If your are not on his jockey team he is quick to call you names and talk down to you (see his posts below). Any deviation from nutswinging results in personal attacks and uncontrollable swearing. :lol:

I dont care about compliments and I couldnt care less if you like my car. If you hate that is fine to. So let me spell it out for you, "IM TRYING TO GET IDEAS FOR A PAINT JOB". There is a difference in rude comments and constructive criticism. I dont go around messing with people unless they start messing with me. Both of you always make stupid comments almost everytime I make a post in this forum. Its time to grow up and but your tungue if you dont like it.

USMCPONY
05-05-2009, 01:16 PM
haha seriously, it's just like walter said, if you don't jock his balls, all of a sudden you're a faggot working at fatburger...

Dude anyone can make all the suggestions they want. Except for you and Walter. You two are some wanna be internet hard asses. You dont have to be on my jock and always compliment my car. There are some talented people in this forum and I would like some ideas. That is why I made this thread. Like I said before if you dont like it. Get out!

5.0calypso93lx
05-05-2009, 01:21 PM
If I'm such an internet hard ass, why don't we compare ALL of my posts to ALL of yours???

USMCPONY
05-05-2009, 01:24 PM
I'm a fan of the badgeless look myself but I think it just depends on the overall goal you have for the car. Are you looking for an as authentic Eleanor as possible with an S197? For me that would be the deciding factor for both the badges and the ghost flames. If you do the ghost flames are you only going to do them on the big stripe down the middle or also the GT500 stripes down the side of the car? I think if you do the stripes it would be a nice touch to have them on the side stripes as well.

As far as putting Cobra/GT500 badges on your car, it's not like you are trying to build a GT500 and pass it off as an original, or even trying to make your car into an 07+GT500 look alike and pass it off as the real thing. The Eleanor body kits for the S197's are beautiful approximations of what a modern day Eleanor might look like. What's even better is that your car isn't just a stocker with an amazing body kit and paint job. You've got the performance mods to back it up.

If I was to paint the ghost flames the flames would cover the entire stripe. From front to back, even the little side stripes. Thanks for your help.

USMCPONY
05-05-2009, 01:25 PM
If I'm such an internet hard ass, why don't we compare ALL of my posts to ALL of yours???

You said I came out of no where and started talking shit on CSS. What the hell are you doing right now??? I dont mess with ANYONE unless they mess with ME. Its called standing up for yourself.

USMCPONY
05-05-2009, 01:34 PM
The way I see it having had flames,stripes,candies,pearles etc. It can get old quick and can take the enjoyment of of driving it. Constantly worried about if it will get wrecked or scratched and have to be redone and the cost can be a issue. Being able to do the work myself the last part wasnt that big a deal for me but I have painted some just to turn around and fix it again do to shopping carts/asshats.

As for as your car goes. Its a damn nice ride and if you like the badges leave em on. Its your car, you only have to please yourself and some one doesnt like it oh well let them build theirs. I took alot of shit for my orange car having green flames on it. I loved it and you damn sure didnt see one on every corner. But at the end of the day I built it my way.

Your fox was a work of art. That was probly the best looking fox I have ever seen. By themselfs the colors may not of looked good. But what you did looked perfect.

5.0calypso93lx
05-05-2009, 01:37 PM
You said I came out of no where and started talking shit on CSS. What the hell are you doing right now??? I dont mess with ANYONE unless they mess with ME. Its called standing up for yourself.

Well that's funny, let's take a look at your first two posts on CSS:

No contest, the Cobra! Its a four valve and has less miles. If your interested in some Mustangs twice as expensive and four times nicer let me know.

I know just about everything to know about Mustangs and the Cobra is worth more than $5000 than that GT. The cobra has a better motor, lower miles, the interior/paint itself it probly near perfect, and the car will hold its value alot longer. That is the cheapest I have seen a low mileage 99-01 Cobra. If you ever want to spend some more money I have a 04 Terminator with 9K original mile, a 07 Cervini's mustang with a polished Kenne Bell supercharger, 88 GT with $40K invested and a 93 LX 5.0 with about $10K invested.

Maybe if you didn't come off like an arrogant ass, no one would have started giving you shit. You brought this on yourself

USMCPONY
05-05-2009, 01:46 PM
Well that's funny, let's take a look at your first two posts on CSS:

Maybe if you didn't come off like an arrogant ass, no one would have started giving you shit. You brought this on yourself

Dude get over yourself. It kinda looks like your stalking me. If you wasnt such a cheap ass always asking for cheap hand me down parts maybe people would take you seriously. Get off my jock and get off my thread.

5.0calypso93lx
05-05-2009, 01:58 PM
Dude get over yourself. It kinda looks like your stalking me. If you wasnt such a cheap ass always asking for cheap hand me down parts maybe people would take you seriously. Get off my jock and get off my thread.

Hahahahahahaha. I needed that. I'm done with this thread.... I'll be waiting for the next thread topic you decide to come up with so you can post your car some more.... and make sure not to open it....

Black Horse
05-05-2009, 02:36 PM
OK guys......this ones about ready to head to the Whipping Room. If it wasn't for the constructive comments it would be there by now. Everyone hug and lets get back to the topic.

Walter
05-05-2009, 04:36 PM
No matter what anyone says its USMCPONY>all. He makes makes more money, has a hotter wife, drives more and better cars and has a bigger dick than anyone on here. Everyone else is a kid cooking french fries. :lol:

cobra429boss
05-05-2009, 05:08 PM

wat up sean and i agree with you

85_SS_302_Coupe
05-05-2009, 05:52 PM
Paint it to look like a Fox body :D

Serioulsy though, i wouldn't change anything...it looks amazing. I'm big on simple styling though.

plated
05-05-2009, 08:26 PM
do some true/real fire inside the stripes and incorporate "hellinor" inside the fire in the front of the hood somewhere?? blue fire or even i think orange call me crazy.or leave it alone in rocks as is:cool1:

Crucial
05-05-2009, 09:50 PM
if you decied to keep badges on it , why not go go retro and use some of the 1967 badges

Maximus
05-05-2009, 10:01 PM
So whats up with the Camaros in the back ground?

I just had Whataburger french fries this weekend.....YUM!!!:bigthumb

USMCPONY
05-05-2009, 11:45 PM
Hahahahahahaha. I needed that. I'm done with this thread.... I'll be waiting for the next thread topic you decide to come up with so you can post your car some more.... and make sure not to open it....

That is what you should of done in the first place instead of making yourself look like a moron!

USMCPONY
05-05-2009, 11:46 PM
No matter what anyone says its USMCPONY>all. He makes makes more money, has a hotter wife, drives more and better cars and has a bigger dick than anyone on here. Everyone else is a kid cooking french fries. :lol:

Grow up and quit pointing fingers! Learn to mind your own bussiness.

USMCPONY
05-05-2009, 11:47 PM
do some true/real fire inside the stripes and incorporate "hellinor" inside the fire in the front of the hood somewhere?? blue fire or even i think orange call me crazy.or leave it alone in rocks as is:cool1:

That is actually one of the best ideas I have heard so far. Im talking to my body man tomorrow. Do you have any pics of true flames in silver.

USMCPONY
05-05-2009, 11:49 PM
So whats up with the Camaros in the back ground?

I just had Whataburger french fries this weekend.....YUM!!!:bigthumb

I decided to take the pics in a junk yard lol. Say hi to 50Calypso for me at whataburger.

USMCPONY
05-05-2009, 11:51 PM
if you decied to keep badges on it , why not go go retro and use some of the 1967 badges

I have looked into them and most of them have very bright colors. I think stand out to much.

USMCPONY
05-06-2009, 01:08 AM

Chrome

mustangboy
05-06-2009, 07:17 AM
Originally Posted by mustangboy http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/showthread.php?p=472728#post472728)
Chrome

For what you want I think it would be best to have yours rechromed if they are pitting. Powder chrome does not look anywhere near as good as real chrome. Don't get me wrong it can look very nice but when doing an entire wheel I would stay with real chrome.

danno404
05-06-2009, 09:04 PM
Dude, leave the badges on (the snake rules!) plus anyone that knows cars, will think twice before wanting to take on the snake.
Sweet ride!