PDA

View Full Version : MIDDLETOWN SHOWDOWN Cruise-In May 23rd

WYLDFANTASYX
05-04-2009, 11:00 AM
6249 Germantown Rd
Middletown Ohio 45042
513-217-6756 Call for additional info!

CRUISE IN IS FROM 3pm to Midnight every other Saturday!

Cruise In Dates: (rain or shine)
May 23rd Kickoff!
June 6th
June 20th
July 4th
July 18th
August 8th
August 22nd
September 5th Grand Finale

ADMISSION: $7 per car (up to 4 people)
$10 per car or truck (5 people or more)

Food and Beverages, Bikini Carwash, Live Bands and Entertainment, Cornhole, Burnout Pit, King Of The Hill" Truck Pull Contest and More!

TRUCK PULLS: $20 dollar entry fee, winner stays and the King makes his entry money back!

BIKINI CARWASH: $10 per car, $20 dollars per truck, tips for the girls are mandatory!

LOOKING FOR SOME BADASS MACHINES TO COME OUT AND PLAY! fAST CARS BIG TRUCKS AND CUSTOM ANYTHING!

All vehicle makes and models welcome, tell a buddy, bring a friend!

cobra429boss
05-04-2009, 09:15 PM
hell yea ill def be there and bring a few of my buddys to

80 hate
05-07-2009, 11:37 AM
Ill be there!! Its about time I meet some other Middletown people

WYLDFANTASYX
05-07-2009, 03:44 PM
This event WILL be the spot to be on the Saturdays we do it. The police are not invited we have BLACK TIE SECURITY Company donating their services. The bands will vary until all the spots are filled... 7 bucks you can chill as long as you want.

BigBadStang
05-08-2009, 09:13 AM
Sounds like an episode of NOPI Tunervision! :lol:

JFWY...:bigthumb

1992MustangDW
05-08-2009, 12:17 PM
This acually sounds really cool.

WYLDFANTASYX
05-14-2009, 10:38 AM
We are now having a Competition White Castles eating contest, a Moonwalk and a clown for the kids, and we are still working on the Beer permit... and its rain or shine with tents and all that now... The Goldstar Chili-Mobile will be there along with proffessionally catered food and pizza from a local pizza parlor... plus all kinds of other stuff we are working on that may happen.

We just built the stage and still are interested in getting some local bands call us anytime at 513-217-6756! Actually the phone lines have been geeking out the last two days so if that number doesnt work, call 513-433-5586...

We need anyone with a big Truck to come out to this event and show us what they are made of!

If anyone wants to come by the shop and pick up some flyers to pass out that would be awesome, call us if you need directions...

THE WHOLE STANGBANGERZ CREW IS INVITED TO THIS CRUISE-IN! THIS IS GARUANTEED TO BE THE BIGGEST CAR EVENT IN MIDDLETOWN ALL SUMMER LONG!!!

WYLDFANTASYX
05-14-2009, 10:42 AM
MIDDLETOWN SHOWDOWN Cruise-In May 23rd

6249 Germantown Rd
Middletown Ohio 45042
513-217-6756 Call for additional info!

CRUISE IN IS FROM 3pm to Midnight!

May 23rd Kickoff! (rain or shine)

ADMISSION: $7 per car (up to 4 people)
$10 per car or truck (5 people or more)

Food and Beverages, Bikini Carwash, Live Bands and Entertainment, Cornhole, Burnout Pit, "King Of The Cage" Truck vs Truck Pulling Contest, Competition eating contest and More!

TRUCK PULLS: $20 dollar entry fee, winner stays and the King makes his entry money back!

BIKINI CARWASH: $10 per car, $20 dollars per truck, tips for the girls are mandatory!

LOOKING FOR SOME BADASS MACHINES TO COME OUT AND PLAY! fAST CARS BIG TRUCKS AND CUSTOM ANYTHING!

All vehicle makes and models welcome, tell a buddy, bring a friend!

347sc
05-14-2009, 12:15 PM

Not to bust balls but......

A tip (also called a gratuity) is a payment made to certain service sector (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Service_sector) workers in addition to the advertised price of the transaction. The amount of a tip is typically calculated as a percentage of the transaction value before applicable taxes.[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tip#cite_note-How-0) Such payments and their size are a matter of social custom (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convention_%28norm%29). Tipping varies among cultures and by service industry. Though by definition a tip is never legally required, and its amount is at the discretion of the patron being served, in some circumstances failing to give an adequate tip when one is expected may be considered very miserly, a violation of etiquette (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etiquette), or unethical. In some other cultures or situations, giving a tip is not expected and offering one would be considered condescending or demeaning. In some circumstances (such as tipping government workers), tipping is illegal.

Maximus
05-14-2009, 12:57 PM
You have to pay to attend a cruise in? :screwy:

DeckerEnt
05-14-2009, 03:02 PM
So will there be dash plaques, trophys, or anything? and paying for a cruise in seems a little weird to me. What if I just walk in? You going to charge me to look?

2007ShelbyCobra
05-14-2009, 03:03 PM
Live Bands and Entertainment, Cornhole, Burnout Pit, and more isnt free! But maybe if this turns out well they can get a sponsor or two.

347sc
05-14-2009, 03:08 PM
I can see charging to get back some of the expenses. It was the mandatory tipping that caught my eye.lol

Disclaimer. I wouldn't pay to get in but Im not saying that its not worth it.

Maximus
05-14-2009, 03:43 PM
Live Bands and Entertainment, Cornhole, Burnout Pit, and more isnt free! But maybe if this turns out well they can get a sponsor or two.

Its called a Business Expense. Do you actually think you will attract new customers by charging them to show their car or hang out??

R825OH
05-14-2009, 04:11 PM
Hmmm sounds more like a car show.

djom1cincy
05-14-2009, 04:14 PM
I'd like to check it out this month but don't think I will be able to make it. Think I'm taking the concealed carry permit class.

'92Stang
05-14-2009, 06:41 PM
MIDDLETOWN SHOWDOWN Cruise-In May 23rd

Food and Beverages, Bikini Carwash, Live Bands and Entertainment, Cornhole, Burnout Pit, "King Of The Cage" Truck vs Truck Pulling Contest, Competition eating contest and More!

So if you drive from east boo foo, and pay $20 to enter the truck pull, and win. You get your entry fee back????? Doesn't seem worth the gas:confused:

1baddlx
05-14-2009, 07:22 PM
burnout pit omg dont say that too loud

k062693w
05-15-2009, 12:05 AM

I was thinking the same thing !!! :lol:

Paul408Notch
05-15-2009, 08:29 AM
So if you drive from east boo foo, and pay $20 to enter the truck pull, and win. You get your entry fee back????? Doesn't seem worth the gas:confused:

And if 20 trucks enter, only the winner gets their 20 bucks back? You're pocketing the other $380?

WYLDFANTASYX
05-15-2009, 11:06 AM

Yes this is gonna be the most badass cruise in Middletown has ever seen. You are saying 7 dollars is too much for an ALL DAY EVENT that the cops wont kick you out of AND there are burnouts and truck pulls? Gimme a break you guys should be loving this... I remeber the CSR cruise-ins at Motion Nightlife charged 5 dollars to just sit in a parking lot. All they had was a burnout pit and hundreds of people showed up. This cruise in will be way beyond that. What is wrong with that?

So will there be dash plaques, trophys, or anything? and paying for a cruise in seems a little weird to me. What if I just walk in? You going to charge me to look?

This is a cruise in not a car show with awards but yes people will be checking out each others cars... It takes a lot of time and effort to have a car show and we have our hands full with the things we are already doing. We are working on getting a trophy for the truck pull. No other trophies or plaques for any cars but there will be a prize for the burnout competition, and raffles all day where you can win prizes.

That is correct we are providing some killer entertainment, some band members who are stangbangerz will be performing and doing burnouts also. The first event we are going to see how big the other events get. We are gonna do this every 2 weeks starting saturday May 23rd.

Its called a Business Expense. Do you actually think you will attract new customers by charging them to show their car or hang out??

We have a huge property and we are gonna use it. Tons of people dont know where we are located. After this they will. Seven dollars is cheap for a place to party all day long with cool stuff going on. We are not charging people to "show their car" we are having an automotive festival because this shit is badass and no one else is doing it like this.

Hmmm sounds more like a car show.

It is a cruise in that people will be able to show off their car if they like or they can just park and enjoy the event.

And if 20 trucks enter, only the winner gets their 20 bucks back? You're pocketing the other $380?

lol dude do you realize what the insurance costs for a truck pull and a burnout pit? Yeah thats exactly what I am saying. I watched like 10 trucks hook up to each other in the Middletown parking lot the other week and they broke their shit for free. Like I said before we are still adding to the prizes as we get sponsors so the winner of the truck pull will hopefully earn a 6 foot trophy. We will have all the details ironed out two days before this event on the 21st so stay tuned. And plus we are taking the risk that no trucks may enter the event, or only one or two.

THIS EVENT IS GONNA BE OFF THE HOOK, COME CHECK IT OUT!

WYLDFANTASYX
05-15-2009, 11:19 AM
Not to bust balls but......

A tip (also called a gratuity) is a payment made to certain service sector (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Service_sector) workers in addition to the advertised price of the transaction. The amount of a tip is typically calculated as a percentage of the transaction value before applicable taxes.[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tip#cite_note-How-0) Such payments and their size are a matter of social custom (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convention_%28norm%29). Tipping varies among cultures and by service industry. Though by definition a tip is never legally required, and its amount is at the discretion of the patron being served, in some circumstances failing to give an adequate tip when one is expected may be considered very miserly, a violation of etiquette (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etiquette), or unethical. In some other cultures or situations, giving a tip is not expected and offering one would be considered condescending or demeaning. In some circumstances (such as tipping government workers), tipping is illegal.

Not sure what you are really trying to tell me, I could have looked that definition up on Wikipedia myself. But if you don't want your car washed by some hot bikini girls its all good. Of course we cannot MAKE you tip the girls. Its more of a fun thing, not something you gotta get annoyed about.

347sc
05-15-2009, 11:26 AM
Not annoyed.Just giving you some info. You said tipping is mandatory so apparently you should have looked it up first.

WYLDFANTASYX
05-15-2009, 11:36 AM
I'd like to check it out this month but don't think I will be able to make it. Think I'm taking the concealed carry permit class.

This event last all day from 3pm to MIDNIGHT, you could probably check it out after your class...

WYLDFANTASYX
05-15-2009, 01:41 PM
Not annoyed.Just giving you some info. You said tipping is mandatory so apparently you should have looked it up first.

lol I know I can't MAKE anyone do a damn thing. We want you to tips the girls, if you don't, you are a dick IMO, its that simple. If that makes you mad don't come please. If you want to see some hot girls in wet clothes, trucks vs trucks in the cage tearing each other out the frame, and cars doing sick burnouts, you should check out this event.

If I could edit my original post I would just for you. Not sure why you would want to cut me up on something so trivial but cool. Thanks for pointing that out. This event is gonna be badass whether people tip the girls or not.

SMOKE
05-17-2009, 06:16 PM
I heard this guy will be there :cool1:

http://fast1.onesite.com/community.allhiphop.com/user/mattdaddy/mcdonalds_ghetto_car.jpg

SMOKE
05-17-2009, 06:18 PM
Finally the girls have been picked for the bikini car wash.... Worth every penny of a tip :bigthumb

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u22/bfamtime/women/fat-girls-in-bikinis.jpg

BigBadStang
05-17-2009, 08:47 PM
:rofl::lol:!!!!!!!!!
I just about spit out my beer!
Dude...that's wrong on soooo many levels...funny as hell...but wrong! :bigthumb

Mickey D's factory backed team back on the streetz!:lol:...yo...where my gat at?:rofl:...Is that Chris Henry and Choko Stinko?:lol:

SLWB16hatch
05-17-2009, 09:49 PM
yea i think they should let anyone come in for the car show, but the pulls and shit i understand charging for. the mandatory tips.....ehh not so much. i've heard some stories of this place, and just to give you an idea of the quality of work i heard that comes out of this place....i live two minutes away....and i'll just sit at home and stare at a wall...:lol:

Mustangchic68
05-17-2009, 10:31 PM
lol I know I can't MAKE anyone do a damn thing. We want you to tips the girls, if you don't, you are a dick IMO, its that simple. If that makes you mad don't come please. If you want to see some hot girls in wet clothes, trucks vs trucks in the cage tearing each other out the frame, and cars doing sick burnouts, you should check out this event.

If I could edit my original post I would just for you. Not sure why you would want to cut me up on something so trivial but cool. Thanks for pointing that out. This event is gonna be badass whether people tip the girls or not.

I think that just a guys way of showing their love for ya;)

black90lx
05-18-2009, 08:06 AM
So i guess there are 10 of you that own this shop. Lol

WYLDFANTASYX
05-21-2009, 03:30 PM
yea i think they should let anyone come in for the car show, but the pulls and shit i understand charging for. the mandatory tips.....ehh not so much. i've heard some stories of this place, and just to give you an idea of the quality of work i heard that comes out of this place....i live two minutes away....and i'll just sit at home and stare at a wall...:lol:

We have a complete new crew of mechanics. Street Lethal has been around for over 15 years so I am pretty sure the quality of work in the past has impressed someone because they still come back. It does not break my heart in the least, if haters don't come to our shop or the event, but when you see some of the cars we get built this summer you may change your mind. We have already brought in customers from Spade Creations, Zerolift and Big Poppas so we know we can compete on the same level as them.

2fknfst
05-21-2009, 05:45 PM
We have a complete new crew of mechanics. Street Lethal has been around for over 15 years so I am pretty sure the quality of work in the past has impressed someone because they still come back. It does not break my heart in the least, if haters don't come to our shop or the event, but when you see some of the cars we get built this summer you may change your mind. We have already brought in customers from Spade Creations, Zerolift and Big Poppas so we know we can compete on the same level as them.

i wouldn't take my lawnmower there to get worked on if you were turning any wrenches. :lol:

modfox
05-21-2009, 08:37 PM
i wouldn't take my lawnmower there to get worked on if you were turning any wrenches. :lol:

Is this place that bad?

2007ShelbyCobra
05-21-2009, 09:10 PM
sorry, wont be able to make it, going to cedar point. I know theres some nice stuff going in and out of the shop pretty cool.
snif...snif....do I smell jealousy?

black90lx
05-21-2009, 10:03 PM
Is this place that bad?

i'm not sure, i haven't looked at anything that has came from there. i know it's right down the street from my dad's though.

black90lx
05-21-2009, 10:03 PM
sorry, wont be able to make it, going to cedar point. I know theres some nice stuff going in and out of the shop pretty cool.
snif...snif....do I smell jealousy?

jealousy from what?

347sc
05-21-2009, 10:35 PM
i'm not sure, i haven't looked at anything that has came from there. i know it's right down the street from my dad's though.

I had never heard of it until this thread. I dont have any idea what kinda work they do.:confused:

WHYTRY
05-22-2009, 05:53 AM
ive never hurd of it eather...

93snake
05-22-2009, 01:44 PM
never heard of them either..... thought they must be new

black90lx
05-25-2009, 02:25 PM
I heard you guys had a clown, blow up slide, blow up jump room and a ball pit. Hell if i would have known that i would have definitly went. Lmao.

93snake
05-25-2009, 03:22 PM
wow, must have missed all that..... btw who won the truck pull??? was it a 6-ft trophy???

SMOKE
05-29-2009, 07:31 PM
When I drove by there were people turning around at the entrance. (Must have seen the "cover charge") and there were only about 8 or 9 cars there.... :dunno:

93snake
05-29-2009, 10:17 PM
yea, didnt see a bunch there when we drove by either

sean
05-30-2009, 01:23 AM
I am not paying to get into a cruise. If you were to ask for donations that would be a different story. If you get 20 cars to pay 7 bucks great. Ask for donations at the gate to keep the food cheep and things for the kids to do more people would prob come. You know? 20x7 is 140.00 but if you get as big as the milford cruise that I go to every friday for free, they had at least 200+ cars there and more than that that come and go. If you must try to make money from the gate leave it open. 2 bucks here 5 there add up. If you could draw 200 cars (in time) and the average donation was 4 bucks you would take in 800 alone at the gate. Not to mention car wash, burn out pit, and truck pull, wich you could charge extra for or not.
200 cars isnt that hard to do it you do it right and keep it family. The first dumb ass fight or foul mouthed punk kid acting like an idiot and you may as well pack it up.
Well I am done, All I am gonna finish with is if its a cruise in and your charging money to attend... good luck. Its nice out and there are countless places to go show off your ride. Its not a money making thing, its about getting together and looking at cars and seeing friends. You want to make money sell something, food and raffles and burn out pit passes and whatever else your heart can think of. Bring a dyno, do some oil changing cheep. There are countless ways to seperate a car guy, or gal, from their money. Charging at the gate isnt one of the.
I hope you dont think I am being a prick, I only want to see you succeed. Try the donation thing for a month and get some fliers out there.

BigBadStang
05-30-2009, 08:40 AM
I am not paying to get into a cruise. If you were to ask for donations that would be a different story. If you get 20 cars to pay 7 bucks great. Ask for donations at the gate to keep the food cheep and things for the kids to do more people would prob come. You know? 20x7 is 140.00 but if you get as big as the milford cruise that I go to every friday for free, they had at least 200+ cars there and more than that that come and go. If you must try to make money from the gate leave it open. 2 bucks here 5 there add up. If you could draw 200 cars (in time) and the average donation was 4 bucks you would take in 800 alone at the gate. Not to mention car wash, burn out pit, and truck pull, wich you could charge extra for or not.
200 cars isnt that hard to do it you do it right and keep it family. The first dumb ass fight or foul mouthed punk kid acting like an idiot and you may as well pack it up.
Well I am done, All I am gonna finish with is if its a cruise in and your charging money to attend... good luck. Its nice out and there are countless places to go show off your ride. Its not a money making thing, its about getting together and looking at cars and seeing friends. You want to make money sell something, food and raffles and burn out pit passes and whatever else your heart can think of. Bring a dyno, do some oil changing cheep. There are countless ways to seperate a car guy, or gal, from their money. Charging at the gate isnt one of the.
I hope you dont think I am being a prick, I only want to see you succeed. Try the donation thing for a month and get some fliers out there.

:yup:...what he said!^^^^^

Maximus
05-30-2009, 10:51 AM
:yup:...what he said!^^^^^

X2!!:bigthumb

WYLDFANTASYX
06-02-2009, 04:35 PM

Good for you skippy I wouldnt work on your lawnmower anyways.:flipoff:

modfox
06-02-2009, 05:13 PM
Is there another one this weekend??

cobra429boss
06-04-2009, 03:16 PM
yes there is ... http://www.middletownjournal.com/news/middletown-news/cruise-in-event-brings-classic-cars-promises-fireworks-148462.html

modfox
06-04-2009, 09:10 PM
Kitt from Knight Rider is gonna be there???

sean
06-04-2009, 10:11 PM
read the comments, I said in my post if you want it to be something great for middletown you need to act right. Who was yelling and cussing at the truck pull? I have a daughter and I dont want her being around that. family is a BIG part of car shows and cruise ins.... just ask beefcake who just got rid of a nicer vette than most people will ever have, so he can take his daughters with him to these things. Keep it in check and you may get what your looking for.

redfirepearlgt
06-06-2009, 10:12 AM
read the comments, I said in my post if you want it to be something great for middletown you need to act right. Who was yelling and cussing at the truck pull? I have a daughter and I dont want her being around that. family is a BIG part of car shows and cruise ins.... just ask beefcake who just got rid of a nicer vette than most people will ever have, so he can take his daughters with him to these things. Keep it in check and you may get what your looking for.

Thanks for the heads up. I was considering the June 6 event but I am not going to pay to enter an event that tolerates loud, profane, obnoxious socializing. Dittos on the donation concept.

sean
06-06-2009, 10:27 AM
Well I want everyone to understand I am not bashing the idea. I think you guys have a great thing going and if you get free music and things for the kids cool. If you are going to charge people you have to make sure its not just a bunch of disrespectful people acting like fools and swearing. The newspaper add you posted had comments and in that section someone was talking about the swearing. Keep it fun and family and you will see the rewards. I am not bashing, I dont want you guys upset, I only want to see you succeed for a long long time.

sean
06-06-2009, 10:30 AM
this is the comment from the newpaper.

we took our family to the last cruise in they had there,started out ok but then the guys working there started yelling profanities to the people to cheer the trucks on there were quite a few children present which made it pretty uncomfortabe for the parents with their children there. they had a nice show and hope they have many more to come, but try to remember if you dont want families there keep running it the way you ran that one.

347sc
06-06-2009, 10:40 AM
Kitt from Knight Rider is gonna be there???

Local guy owns a replica of the old one. I thought it said KARR on the plate. I see it out quite alot.

WYLDFANTASYX
06-06-2009, 12:04 PM
We have a few things set up to make this next event run more smoothly. We are still learning and by next year we will be proffessionals at throwing these events. It will take us a few shows to get it right. We have a proffessional security team coming to help us run the next event.

sean
06-06-2009, 12:30 PM
very cool

WYLDFANTASYX
06-20-2009, 12:30 PM
I had never heard of it until this thread. I dont have any idea what kinda work they do.:confused:

We just moved to Middletown a few months ago. This is the 5th Street Lethal. They have upgraded every time. Now we have a 25,000 square foot facility where we have a 50,000 dollar paint booth and a veteran paint/body man named Ray. A lot of people around here know him and his work. He is very good at his job.

We do nearly anything you can think of to most model cars. We do paint and body work, collison repair, custom anything body work. We also specialize in vinyl vehicle wraps for advertising, wheels and tires, big wheel car lifts, jeef and offroad truck suspension lifts and leveling kits, any suspension repair or modification, nitrous kit installs, custom turbo kits for most cars, pretty much any mechanical install, drivetrain anything including some transmission repairs from manuals to automatics of many models. We also specialize in window tinting, lambo door kits, body kit installs and much much more.

We do engine swaps, detail packages, brakes and oil changes/ maintenance, custom car stereo, remaote starts, alarms, almost anything electrical. We do most all repairs, maintnence and upgrades for most cars.

We specialize in Mustang performance and are working hard to be able to provide Middletown with the same good service and quality of the best established shops in the area.

boostanggt
06-20-2009, 01:34 PM
We just moved to Middletown a few months ago. This is the 5th Street Lethal. They have upgraded every time. Now we have a 25,000 square foot facility where we have a 50,000 dollar paint booth and a veteran paint/body man named Ray. A lot of people around here know him and his work. He is very good at his job.

We do nearly anything you can think of to most model cars. We do paint and body work, collison repair, custom anything body work. We also specialize in vinyl vehicle wraps for advertising, wheels and tires, big wheel car lifts, jeef and offroad truck suspension lifts and leveling kits, any suspension repair or modification, nitrous kit installs, custom turbo kits for most cars, pretty much any mechanical install, drivetrain anything including some transmission repairs from manuals to automatics of many models. We also specialize in window tinting, lambo door kits, body kit installs and much much more.

We do engine swaps, detail packages, brakes and oil changes/ maintenance, custom car stereo, remaote starts, alarms, almost anything electrical. We do most all repairs, maintnence and upgrades for most cars.

We specialize in Mustang performance and are working hard to be able to provide Middletown with the same good service and quality of the best established shops in the area.

Now when you say body work.. could "Ray" take that hideous fuckin wing off of you mustang and put it on a civic where it belongs??

BigBadStang
06-20-2009, 01:44 PM
:popcorn:

blacksn95
06-20-2009, 02:04 PM
Now when you say body work.. could "Ray" take that hideous fuckin wing off of you mustang and put it on a civic where it belongs??

yea the wing on his car is fucken huge haha:lol:

347sc
06-20-2009, 02:10 PM
we have a 50,000 dollar paint booth and a veteran paint/body man named Ray. A lot of people around here know him and his work. He is very good at his job.

Ray? Is he from around Mtown? I know alot of paint and body guys.