PDA

View Full Version : 4 Wheel Jamboree Lima, OH

INSANEBA
05-08-2009, 08:29 AM
Any Bangerz have 4x4 toys too? Lima is having it's 24th annual Spring 4 Wheel Jamboree next weekend. I'll be there in my Ram, and it would be cool to see some of you out there. Hit me up if your going, i'll be riding around the fairgrounds all weekend in my rig:bigthumb

67fastback
05-08-2009, 10:21 AM
I think im goin to try to go

mailman
05-08-2009, 11:37 AM
It's only 2wd, but do you think my dune buggy would be welcome?
It gets muddy from time to time...

INSANEBA
05-08-2009, 12:26 PM
67, get up there. Not only are the trucks pretty cool to check out, but so are the gurlys lol. Mailman, bring it! I dont know if you want to bring it in the fairgrounds, it cost a little bit. I pre registered and it was $68 for the weekend, but I think it's a lil more at the gate. If nothing else, you can show it off anyways. THey will be cruising all over that town all weekend. If you get tired of walking, you can always jump in my rig with me...

CNTLOSE
05-08-2009, 12:50 PM
What all do they have avaliable up there. I have a Jeep Wrangler Unlimted, but it is stock...and only a week old. I guess I am asking do they have some basic trail paths with small obstacles for stock vehicles?

INSANEBA
05-08-2009, 11:00 PM
Well, its actually mostly mall cawling because it's in the fair grounds. But you could probably enter the tough truck competition lol. There will be alot of mudding and pulling going on that weekend for sure, just have to ask around when everybody gets there. Wapakoneta has tug-a-truck, thats a blast. You can drink beer and watch trucks break and break loose. I have alot of friends that go, and we always get something going on as far as wheeling too, so ya never know...Oh and yes the occasional boob gets let out too lol, but who's complaining...