PDA

View Full Version : I did it! My invention!!!

Hangingcogs
05-14-2009, 12:03 PM
I know you MEN are going to probably bash this, so, if you have negative/rude comments keep them to yourself!

A few years ago I had an invention come to me. I was tired of getting the sheets and blankets off the ground in the morning to make my bed. On top of that I would freeze my ass off because someone likes to steal the blankets at night! Well I have been doing a little research on how to make my invention come to life.

I came across this website and they are actually holding a contest and a $20,000 giveaway! I went ahead and entered and hopefully something comes out of it. Afterall, everything happens for a reason, right?

Stay Put Bedding

Are you frustrated with making the bed in the morning? If so, I bet you skip this chore! Look no further, the Stay Put Bedding line is here! Once the fitted sheet is on the bed, you take the flat sheet and attach the snaps together on the outside of the fitted sheet to the inside of the flat sheet. You can then attach a blanket the same way to the flat sheet and once more with the comforter and duvet cover.

The buttons are hidden and noone will see. You will stay warm at night and get a good nights rest now that you are not tugging them back on your side of the bed! This will also save time in the morning to make the bed.

Submitted By:
Marci Schroeder

You can vote for it here:
http://cincinnatiinnovates.com/contest/entry/Stay_Put_Bedding

The entries and contest end on Sept 1. They are giving the awards out on Sept. 18 (2 days before my bday!)

Feel free to enter your invention! I'd love to know what it is!!!

'92Stang
05-14-2009, 12:31 PM
Ya got my vote...But, if Lynn, and I purchased this we wouldn't have anything to talk about in the morning..:D

KB1
05-14-2009, 12:37 PM
That's great! I wake up in the fetal position freezing most mornings! You definately have my vote, nice job:bigthumb

Kevin

cobra_SVT_Girl
05-14-2009, 02:26 PM
That sounds really good Marci! I will vote for that, pretty great idea!

I want to create a website, kind of like Craigslist for purses called www.thebagswap.com

Designer purses are expensive and we all can't afford to go out and get the new Coach or Prada bag. I have a few designer bags and after I'm done carrying them...what am I going to do with them? Instead of just sitting them in the back of the closet because they are too darned expensive to give away,....why not sell them? That way I can buy a gently used Coach bag at a $100 instead of $500, and someone can buy my bag and save a few bills.

Sounds good in my head! LOL

Brandon Alsept
05-14-2009, 03:17 PM
PFFFT I allready have a bed maker. I call her Danielle :bigthumb:popcorn::flipoff:

Hangingcogs
05-14-2009, 03:51 PM
PFFFT I allready have a bed maker. I call her Danielle :bigthumb:popcorn::flipoff:

Do werk son!

MrsAPE
05-14-2009, 04:18 PM
Great idea Marci but I bet Alan would pull the snaps off!! I'm voting!!
I like Dani's idea too. I won't pay that price for a purse but I probably would a used one I know who I'm getting it from!!

Black Horse
05-14-2009, 04:26 PM
I'll go vote, sounds like a great idea to me.......like a domesticated version of the "sleeping bag" (do not insert wife jokes here).

MsBlkramair
05-15-2009, 06:47 AM
I voted for you

Dani1281
05-15-2009, 07:45 AM
That sounds really good Marci! I will vote for that, pretty great idea!

I want to create a website, kind of like Craigslist for purses called www.thebagswap.com

Designer purses are expensive and we all can't afford to go out and get the new Coach or Prada bag. I have a few designer bags and after I'm done carrying them...what am I going to do with them? Instead of just sitting them in the back of the closet because they are too darned expensive to give away,....why not sell them? That way I can buy a gently used Coach bag at a $100 instead of $500, and someone can buy my bag and save a few bills.

Sounds good in my head! LOL

They kind of already have something out there like that, only you can also "rent" designer bags on the site too.

http://www.bagborroworsteal.com/

sean
05-15-2009, 11:37 AM
I voted too. But I have to say my velcro footy pj's keep me covered pretty well and keep me from falling off the bed too. lol

IWRBB
05-15-2009, 11:56 AM
That's some funny shit right there!!!

Dirtyd0g
05-15-2009, 12:16 PM

You mean she still throws the pillow and the blanket at the couch for you?