PDA

View Full Version : NEW VENUE – KILKARE DRAGWAY

Kelly Pelrine
05-18-2009, 11:24 AM
The five remaining events in 2009 for the Outlaw Street Madness series will now be contested at Kilkare Dragway in Xenia Ohio. All race dates will remain the same, but our gate times will change. We will now be racing from 10am to 6pm. Our new race day schedule is as follows:

Gates Open – 10:00am
Registration/Tech Opens – 10:00am
Time Runs – 10:15am
1st Round Qualifying – 11:00am
2nd Round Qualifying – 12:00pm
Pre-Race Ceremonies/Prep – 12:50pm
1st Round Eliminations – 1:00pm
Secure Track – 6:00pm

Schedule times are tentative and may change at any time prior to or during the event.

“We are very excited to be racing at Kilkare Dragway this season. With many improvements over the winter and plans for more updates, Kilkare has no doubt become one of the premier facilities in the Ohio Valley area. We are anxious to work with the friendly staff that is Kilkare Dragway. They really made us feel welcome and I am sure our racers will have a great time putting on a show for the fans! We are proud to have Kilkare as our home track.” says Outlaw Street Madness promoter Kelly Pelrine.

“I and the staff of Kilkare Dragway are looking forward to having Outlaw Street Madness at our track this year. Our fans will enjoy the caliber of cars this series brings. We treat our racers like gold and will extend the same level of professionalism to the Outlaw Street Madness series.” Said newly appointed Dragstrip Manager Ed Beyer.

Don’t miss the first OSM event at Kilkare Dragway on June 21st 2009!

For more information about Outlaw Street Madness please visit www.outlawstreetmadness.com.

For information about the facilities at Kilkare including both the dragstrip and the round track, visit www.kilkare.com or call 937-429-2961 or email kilkare@kilkare.com.

Maximus
05-18-2009, 11:38 AM
Sounds like Ya got screwed again.:mad:

But Congrats! KK should work out for ya!!:bigthumb

cstreu1026
05-18-2009, 11:55 AM
Should be a great track for the for 1/8th mile heads up racing. It doesn't hurt that its a 5 minute drive for me either.

Kelly Pelrine
05-18-2009, 12:08 PM
Yep same shit different day lol....

We are SIKED to be at Kilkare for the rest of the year! :bigthumb

Maximus
05-18-2009, 12:16 PM
Yep same shit different day lol....

We are SIKED to be at Kilkare for the rest of the year! :bigthumb

Serious?!?! WOW! You will have to give me a call and fill me in on the details.

Dirtyd0g
05-18-2009, 12:19 PM
I wish the SC shootout was going on there this year because it is so close to home but they had to repave the track with gold and ruin it.
alan

Kelly Pelrine
05-18-2009, 12:21 PM
Serious?!?! WOW! You will have to give me a call and fill me in on the details.

Will do!

Chris Lazzo
05-18-2009, 08:11 PM
I wish the SC shootout was going on there this year because it is so close to home but they had to repave the track with gold and ruin it.
alan

Yea Gold no shit or thats some expensive VHT there sparying on....... $5 Grand to rent the track.

Thats ok Muncie is better anyway.

PS. Got some work for you DD I'll drop it off this week.

PonymanfiveO
05-18-2009, 09:58 PM
Good deal Kelly! Cant wait!