PDA

View Full Version : nku auto sale

Aweasel
05-20-2009, 05:00 PM
Hey guys, just putting this out there, not to take business from beefcake or anything but if you're in the market for something he doesn't have perhaps I can help you out. I've only been at the store for a week and haven't made a sale yet but I'm looking for that first one this week at the NKU tent sale. I'll be representing Ft. Thomas jeff wyler dodge/jeep/chrysler but there's all kinds of other cars up there. I'm allowed to sell anything from a Jeff Wyler lot and I believe buick/gmc/pontiac as well as honda will be there. As for mustangs I did see a pretty nice 01 or so blue vert gt 5 speed and a few others. Name is Kyle and I'll probably be the only guy wearing pants, ...got a tat on my leg so I can't wear shorts lol. If ya can't find me you can give me a call, just pm me for my number

thanks

IEATLT1
05-21-2009, 07:43 AM
Wish you the best of luck with Jeff Wyler they screwed my Mom over pretty harcore...

Aweasel
05-21-2009, 09:36 PM
sorry to hear that. Course I'm sure everyone knows someone or knows someone who knows someone that's been screwed over by any dealership anywhere...hence the stigma attached with the whole "stealership" label, just the way it goes...not likely that you'll find...no, impossible, that you'll find a dealership with 100% satisfaction ratings.