PDA

View Full Version : I had a surprising day

USMCPONY
05-22-2009, 01:34 AM
Two weeks ago my gf had pneumonia so she called off work for a while. When i leave for work my gf said her puppy stands at the door and cries for about 15 to 20 mins. She is only 8 weeks old and weighs 1 1/2 lbs. This morning I woke up around 11:30 pm I am greeted my gf's puppy. As I am walking she is attacking my feet and biting my toes as she always does. I pick her up and put her in the laundry room while I make a small breakfast. After I ate breakfast I let her out to enjoy the extra space in the house and left for the gym. I worked out until 1:45 and made my way home. I get home around 2:00 pm and get ready for work. I eat again, get changed, and put an extra pair of close in my gym bag (I don't want to get my car dirty so I change after work) and pack my lunch. All of this while my feet are getting attacked. I finish around 2:30 so i sat on the couch and played with the puppy for a little while. I look at the clock and its 2:45 (I leave work at 2:40). I rush and grab my lunch in the kitchen, turn off the lights, turn off the T.V. and grab my gym bag. I call the puppy and she didn't come. I looked around for a minute and couldn't find her. I look at the clock and its 2:52. I say screw it she is probably under the couch so I walk to the door and watch my feet to make sure she doesn't sneak through the door. Everything is clear so I shut and lock the door. I put my lunch and gym bag in the back of my Hummer and head off to work. I'm in a hurry so I'm kinda speeding. I get to work at 3:23 (The shift starts at 3:30). My GF comes out to say Hi (She works at the same place on 1st shift in the office). I'm sitting in my Hummer and we are talking for about a minute or two. She slaps her shoulder and says owe that hurt and starts scratching it. Almost right after she said owe I heard a whining noise. I look at my gf and said why did you make that noise? She said what noise? I said it sounded like a dog. That's when it hit me. That little shit is in my car. I run to the back of my Hummer and open the door and there she is. Wagging her tail and as excited as she could be. I look at my gf and say how is that possible? How did she get in here? I pick up my gym bag and there is a small hole about 2 1/2" diameter she chewed in it and she has been sleeping in my gym bag on top of my clothes. I wonder if she was really sleeping or she noticed I take the same gym bag to work everyday and found a way to come with me.

Markcore
05-22-2009, 03:53 AM
Hahahaha!! Thats great!!!

satan jamez
05-22-2009, 06:01 AM
Good story :) I thought the dog had died or something.

sean
05-22-2009, 06:52 AM
ok ok how about a pic or two of the pup

Pitbull1052
05-22-2009, 07:32 AM
awesome story!! Gotta love puppies.......

DeckerEnt
05-22-2009, 07:55 AM
Pets are like that. Little surprises are sometimes fun. Had a cat once that stowed away in a moving box. Ended up at my wife's sister's new apartment. Scared the crap out of her. Good times!!

Silver Bullet
05-22-2009, 08:14 AM
Funny stuff! lol

PONYGRL
05-22-2009, 09:20 AM
That's great... she just wanted to go with you and go for a ride in the hummer! ;)

Black92LX
05-22-2009, 09:28 AM
it's been sleeping in your gym bag because it smells like you.

Ever notice dogs love your feet and socks??? It's because your feet loose the most dead skin cells compared to any other part of your body. So it's what smells the most like you to them.

It means she loves you:bigthumb

USMCPONY
05-23-2009, 01:36 AM
The only ones I have. She is the black and white one and yes that is a small dish cloth they are on. Four of them fit on a dish cloth.

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/35/l_fc22114bfae14c3aa7755c1b62ffbefc.jpg

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/35/l_fc22114bfae14c3aa7755c1b62ffbefc.jpg

MrsAPE
05-23-2009, 08:46 AM
cute story. now take a better picture of her to share with the class please.

untamed
05-24-2009, 08:26 AM
That is a great story. She sounds very smart.

beefcake
05-24-2009, 08:26 PM
Two weeks ago my gf had pneumonia so she called off work for a while. When i leave for work my gf said her puppy stands at the door and cries for about 15 to 20 mins. She is only 8 weeks old and weighs 1 1/2 lbs.

This morning I woke up around 11:30 pm I am greeted my gf's puppy. As I am walking she is attacking my feet and biting my toes as she always does. I pick her up and put her in the laundry room while I make a small breakfast.

After I ate breakfast I let her out to enjoy the extra space in the house and left for the gym. I worked out until 1:45 and made my way home. I get home around 2:00 pm and get ready for work. I eat again, get changed, and put an extra pair of close in my gym bag (I don't want to get my car dirty so I change after work) and pack my lunch.

All of this while my feet are getting attacked. I finish around 2:30 so i sat on the couch and played with the puppy for a little while. I look at the clock and its 2:45 (I leave work at 2:40). I rush and grab my lunch in the kitchen, turn off the lights, turn off the T.V. and grab my gym bag.

I call the puppy and she didn't come. I looked around for a minute and couldn't find her. I look at the clock and its 2:52. I say screw it she is probably under the couch so I walk to the door and watch my feet to make sure she doesn't sneak through the door. Everything is clear so I shut and lock the door. I put my lunch and gym bag in the back of my Hummer and head off to work.

I'm in a hurry so I'm kinda speeding. I get to work at 3:23 (The shift starts at 3:30). My GF comes out to say Hi (She works at the same place on 1st shift in the office). I'm sitting in my Hummer and we are talking for about a minute or two. She slaps her shoulder and says owe that hurt and starts scratching it. Almost right after she said owe I heard a whining noise.

I look at my gf and said why did you make that noise? She said what noise? I said it sounded like a dog. That's when it hit me. That little shit is in my car. I run to the back of my Hummer and open the door and there she is. Wagging her tail and as excited as she could be. I look at my gf and say how is that possible? How did she get in here? I pick up my gym bag and there is a small hole about 2 1/2" diameter she chewed in it and she has been sleeping in my gym bag on top of my clothes.

I wonder if she was really sleeping or she noticed I take the same gym bag to work everyday and found a way to come with me.

i had to quote with some spaces so i could read all that lol