PDA

View Full Version : 1996 GT Vert Vortech Blown Immaculate!!!

blunbad
05-23-2009, 09:19 PM
I have a top quality show, street or race 1996 Vortech Blown Mustang GT Convertible. If you are looking for a extremely babied and well taken care of Vert., then this is the car you want. The car has a real 57, 661 original miles and the car was originally a southern car and has always been garaged so no rust and has never been exposed to the elements. This car has so much to list it is ridiculous. Here are some of the details. Car has a fully polished Vortech S-Trim Supercharger and T-rex Fuel pump, tons of chrome under the hood, Custom bent and installed 6-point roll cage, Custom leather seats and five point RJS harnesses ( passenger side has original seat belt also driver side does not), Custom steeda rear seat delete kit, Steeda fiberglass hood and hood pins, Steeda race wing, Polished steeda foot pedals, Steeda shift knob and interior controls, Ported Stock Heads, Polished Accufab Upper Intake and upgraded lower intake, Polished BBK 75mm Throttle Body, 24lb Ford Racing Injectors, 85mm Mass Air meter, Steeda Timing Controller, Adj. Fuel Pressure Regulator, Screamin Demon Coil Packs, Denso Iridium plugs, Hypertech Thermostat, Steeda Wires, Off-Road X-Pipe and SLP Loudmouth II cat-back exhaust, 3:73 Ford Racing Gears, Steeda Subframe connectors, Centerforce Clutch, Steeda Race Springs, Steeda G-trac and Pinion Snubbers, Steeda Adjustable Castor/Camber plates, Steeda Chrome Strut Tower Brace, Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter, Steeda White face instrument panel and all Auto-Meter Phantom Guages with Pillar Pod, UPR Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms, Optima battery, The car has a set of custom 17" Weld Pro-Star XP's with Steeda Emblem that took over 1yr to recieve from Weld Wheels and Brand New Z-rated Sumitomo HTR-Z Tires. The car was originally dyno tuned and computer programmed by Lamottas Performance in Orlando Fl. by the owner before me. The car has a crazy custom metallic blue paint job not black. During the daytime you can really see the blue color and the flake, but at night it looks jet black. It is very different and was a very expensive paint scheme. I am very critical of all my cars and this one has definetly been the most important to me as you can tell. I hate to get rid of her but i am moving on in life and need the cash. The car has never been raced and i do not know how fast it is. It dynoed 325 to the wheels on a conservative tune when it was tuned for the supercharger thats all i know. This has been a show and shine winner on multiple occasions and was driven on nice days only. A definite head turner! I bought the car with the heater core bypassed and never fixed it because i never needed it so it has no heat. My loss is your gain on this car.

I also have 42lb injectors, an 83mm mass air, and a 3.12 Vortech Pulley that will go with the car but is not installed i had future plans but decided not to.

$12000 obo i will consider all trades for all cars and other mustangs preferably turbo fox bodies let me know what you have and well deal. Cash talks though i need to sell this car!
Thanks for looking i have many pics send me your e-mail!!

blunbad
05-24-2009, 10:19 AM
https://accounts.craigslist.org/post/shwpst?pii=1168680035&db=lv
There are 4 pics here on craigslist letme know your email for more!
thanks
Eric

draggin50
05-24-2009, 06:46 PM
Any pics???

blunbad
05-24-2009, 11:25 PM
there should be some pics on that craigslist page if the link doesnt work let me know. i can send more by email if you give me an address.

blunbad
05-25-2009, 07:11 PM
bump this car is very nice

Mongoose
05-25-2009, 09:06 PM
Heres the correct link guys
http://dayton.craigslist.org/cto/1168680035.html

blunbad
05-25-2009, 09:23 PM
Sorry bout the link apparently that was wrong one!
Thanks for looking
Eric