PDA

View Full Version : F*cking WLWT.....

DSSKing68
05-31-2009, 06:41 PM
Cover yer ears young ones.....

Holy fuck...how many fucking time can they talk about the same god damn storm while the Stanley Cup is on?? I was so mad I couldn't see straight.

It's at 3rd street now....now it's at 4th, wow...it moved all the way to 5th. Ugh...fucking sissy weathermen...I am done with Channel 5. It's a fucking storm....who cares??

Fuck. Fuck....Shit fuck. Fuck you Channel 5.

:flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flip off::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff:

Fuck...gritting my teeth just thinking about it....asshole fucktards.

:flipoff:

I missed half of the fucking game....fuck.

sean
05-31-2009, 07:17 PM
Dude, Soooooooo how do you really feel? By the way.... fucktard.... Thats on of my favorite words. We should all say it more often.

FUCKTARD ha ha

stang5slow
05-31-2009, 09:40 PM
i was so pissed because thursday they said no rain till tuesday, i cleaned my car friday after work, made it all spotless and waxed her, then it rains saturday, now that ticked me off

Mista Bone
05-31-2009, 10:40 PM
Storm, what storm????

mach_u
06-01-2009, 08:16 AM
Storm, what storm????
Yeah, no doubt. I was in the basement watching Taken (EXCELLENT movie btw) and didn't hear a darn thing. Walked upstairs to get a drink of water and was surprised to see it was hailing. :lol:

Evil_Capri
06-01-2009, 08:46 AM
I don't think I was as upset with Channel 5 as Mark, though I was pretty pissed . . . .

Was at BW3 specifically for the game, and even on bigscreen TVs couldn't see shit.

Pitbull1052
06-01-2009, 10:26 AM
Well just in case you missed it Jason the Pens got whooped!!!!!!! lol GOOOOOOO WINGS!

02mingryGT
06-01-2009, 02:49 PM
I think every station did it. If it would have been a weekday night they probably wouldn't have stayed on until 11 pm. Or if it would have been football, baseball or racing. You know, something with ratings.

redfirepearlgt
06-01-2009, 11:22 PM
Was at a cruise-in in Goshen Satuday evening. Thunderstorm came. Got home just in time to see weather, weather,weather on the TV. Seems like every time there is a little thunderstorm or snow we have over-zealous weather geeks trying to show us their latest technology. Just a good reminder that there is a higher power in charge - not the weathergeeks.

Feel your pain. Channel five is the worst about that. No doubt.

DSSKing68
06-02-2009, 06:17 AM
I think every station did it. If it would have been a weekday night they probably wouldn't have stayed on until 11 pm. Or if it would have been football, baseball or racing. You know, something with ratings.

Fox broke away after about 30 minutes then just ran the ticker.....

djom1cincy
06-02-2009, 07:09 PM
I'm watching channel 5 and they just broke in for a t storm warning. I FUCKING HATE THEM! Lucky the game is on versus tonight. Go pens!

02mingryGT
06-03-2009, 10:24 AM
Fox broke away after about 30 minutes then just ran the ticker.....

Well that figures. You know when there is an issue during the race Steve Horstmeyer only breaks in during the commercials to tell you about what's going on and apoligizes for interupting the race.....lol. I remember during the windstorm last year my power stayed on but I lost the cable. Channel 5 cut in and stayed on the rest of the day. So Channel five does suck balls your right.