PDA

View Full Version : Any Cubs fans here.

Blackpony
06-05-2009, 09:23 AM
Ok so stand up and be heard. Although growing up on the south side of Chicago i have always been a north sider fan. I hate the White Sux and always have. Is anyone going to the games this weekend. I did have tickets to go to all the games this weekend but my wifes bday was yesterday and i'm taking her to the Keith Urban concert tonight. She should feel special since i never miss a games when my teams in town so i'll be missing one games tonight. I have a friend that i grew up with that works for the Cubs as the general equipment manager so i get tickets for free when ever i go but dammit i gotta go to a concert.

Evil_Capri
06-05-2009, 09:41 AM
http://www.uvaclubs.com/chicago/images/WhiteSox.gif

:D

Born on South Side, raised on North Side. Sox fan, but grew up watching both and going to both parks. I don't mind the Cubs, but once they let Gracey go, and fired Stoney and Chip I haven't been back. Although, I would like the Cubs to win World Series . . . . you know . . . since the Southside already has a recent one! :cool2:

Blackpony
06-05-2009, 10:21 AM
http://www.uvaclubs.com/chicago/images/WhiteSox.gif

:D

Born on South Side, raised on North Side. Sox fan, but grew up watching both and going to both parks. I don't mind the Cubs, but once they let Gracey go, and fired Stoney and Chip I haven't been back. Although, I would like the Cubs to win World Series . . . . you know . . . since the Southside already has a recent one! :cool2:

LOL...south siders are nothing but a bunch of hoodlems. Remember a few years back when the father and son jumped the first base wall and started fighting with the umpire.

Evil_Capri
06-05-2009, 10:23 AM
LOL...south siders are nothing but a bunch of hoodlems. Remember a few years back when the father and son jumped the first base wall and started fighting with the umpire.

:lol: Yeah, I remember . . . . I've also seen the same thing on the Northside outside of the Cubby Bear . . . . :eek::bigthumb

Blackpony
06-05-2009, 12:57 PM
wasn't that a couple of gay people fighting it out