PDA

View Full Version : Thornhill T&T Special for SBZ

Waffles
06-08-2009, 03:14 AM
Okay, I figured I'd just post again here for clarification. I am offering SBZ a free upgrade from the regular spectator fee of $10, to a T&T pass for the same price. You must let them know at the gate that you are with SBZ and be sporting a SBZ sticker, a Vinny sticker, a SBZ shirt, etc. This is $5 off the T&T price. There is no discount on the spectator fee. I'd gotten some reports from the gate that some SBZ thought the $5 discount applied to the Spectator fee as well.

We appreciate you guys coming out and supporting us. Hope you guys are having a good time, be sure to let us know what we can do to make things better!

Bluecrew07
06-08-2009, 04:49 PM
Hear this is a pretty bumpy track still.... I know it was last time I was down there did ya get it fixed yet???

Waffles
06-09-2009, 04:41 AM
I told you before, it's only bumpy when you drive really slow. I'll bet it just about rattled the bolts outta yer car ;) lol

Bluecrew07
06-09-2009, 05:42 PM
I didnt know 12.9 is slow:confused: of course its no 8sec but also not 14sec either.

So....is that a yes they fixed the track?

kennebellcobra
06-09-2009, 06:09 PM
I didn't think the track was that bumpy when I took the Flamer down....it is improving...takes time and money...I'm just glad to have another local track that is getting better...it isn't going to happen over night though. I might even take the Cobra down and do some 1/8 mile hits.

Waffles
06-09-2009, 08:05 PM
I didnt know 12.9 is slow:confused: of course its no 8sec but also not 14sec either.

So....is that a yes they fixed the track?

12.9? You said the clocks caught you doing 17 second quarters? You said your best run at the hill was somewhere in the 14 range. Anyway, you're a douche and I'm not going to keep responding to douchebag remarks and cluttering up the thread. Go away.

Waffles
06-09-2009, 08:06 PM
I didn't think the track was that bumpy when I took the Flamer down....it is improving...takes time and money...I'm just glad to have another local track that is getting better...it isn't going to happen over night though. I might even take the Cobra down and do some 1/8 mile hits.

Hey, I'm curious. How was it getting stopped? Would be great to see you guys down again!

kennebellcobra
06-09-2009, 08:51 PM
Hey, I'm curious. How was it getting stopped? Would be great to see you guys down again!

I stopped ok...the funny one is Dave...the guy running 10.9's was making the first turn off did'nt realize there was one all the way at the end untill we raced each other and he asked what I did when I passed up the turn off...I said there is another one at the end while LMAO.

It is hard to see that last turn off...maybe cut the grass near there... I thought I passed it up on my first pass and was getting ready to do a U-turn.lol

Waffles
06-09-2009, 10:57 PM
haha... that IS a funny story. It's good to know he can make the first turn-off tho. There are actually 3 turn-offs. I think we just ran out of time mowing. There is just a shit ton of stuff to do to get ready for a race. I wish we could run more than 1 day a week, then we could maybe afford to hire a lot of the work out.

kennebellcobra
06-10-2009, 09:39 PM
haha... that IS a funny story. It's good to know he can make the first turn-off tho. There are actually 3 turn-offs. I think we just ran out of time mowing. There is just a shit ton of stuff to do to get ready for a race. I wish we could run more than 1 day a week, then we could maybe afford to hire a lot of the work out.

I guess it was the second one if there are 3:lol:

Making any head way on getting 2 days to be open?

Bluecrew07
06-10-2009, 10:57 PM
12.9? You said the clocks caught you doing 17 second quarters? You said your best run at the hill was somewhere in the 14 range. Anyway, you're a douche and I'm not going to keep responding to douchebag remarks and cluttering up the thread. Go away.
Yeah asshole i know what you did so fuck off. dont start something you cant finish:flipoff:

Bluecrew07
06-10-2009, 10:58 PM
Oh and maybe you should clean out your ears and pay attention to what i said so you can actually make sense when you speak

Waffles
06-11-2009, 12:21 AM
If you have a problem with it dickweed, make a new thread and leave it out of the Thornhill threads. Or better yet, send me a PM or email so you don't make a total ass of yourself.

Waffles
06-11-2009, 12:41 AM
I guess it was the second one if there are 3:lol:

Making any head way on getting 2 days to be open?

We won't get 2 days. Always in years past, even way back in the 80s when my great uncle still owned the track, the injuction only pertained to commercial drag racing. While working on the track last season, I made probably a couple hundred passes in my Cobra testing the track etc. Greg Seibert even made a few with me in his 88 GT. Anyway, this has ALWAYS fallen into the "personal use of private property" and was never restricted as there is no noise ordinance etc in Kenton Co. Well, the Campbell Co neighbors filed motions for contempt and won. We appealed and it was denied. Cost a hefty chunk of change and we can't find any lawyer that really has anything positive to tell us.

DeckerEnt
06-13-2009, 02:52 PM
So is the one day open on saturday or sunday?

Waffles
06-14-2009, 02:42 AM
Saturday night, 6pm to 12am.

Kelly Pelrine
06-14-2009, 07:54 PM
Cya Friday Chris ;)

hehe

Bluecrew07
06-14-2009, 08:52 PM
If you have a problem with it dickweed, make a new thread and leave it out of the Thornhill threads. Or better yet, send me a PM or email so you don't make a total ass of yourself.
Your the only that makes an ass of yourself, you dont even pay attention when people talk to you. And your also very fake. why would I start a new thread when i can say what i want right here. I mean this is where it started anyways...

Waffles
06-15-2009, 03:46 AM
This is not where it started; this started at the last OSM race. You were asked not to come back because there were multiple poor reviews of the job you did. Among these reviews, mine was likely the worst, but by the time I talked to Kelly it wasn't even a surprise to her. This is of course what you meant when you said, "I know what you did asshole." So now, after you screwed Kelly over by doing a lousy half-assed job, you come in here like a cry baby trying to cause someone else's business harm to try to piss me off? Whatever dude, just grow the fuck up.

Waffles
06-15-2009, 03:49 AM
Cya Friday Chris ;)

hehe

Am excited! I think you'll have a lot of fun with us down at the Hill!

Waffles
06-15-2009, 04:06 AM
Trust me, what I told Kelly about your performance at the last OSM race was much worse than she told you. I essentially told her I wouldn't work with you again. Don't like it? Maybe you should have taken the job seriously. You did nothing but fuck off and screw up and not give a damn. Kelly, or any business owner, deserves your best effort when they trust you, and pay you to do a job.

I was put in charge of the gate. That means that when you fuck around, it reflects on me. It was an easy job. All you had to do is what you were told. You refused repeatedly. That's on you, douchebag.

So if you want to continue to post shit in the public forum I'll be happy to respond there... but, keep it out of the Thornhill threads. Stop being an irresponsible peice of shit and fucking with people's businesses. Instead of trying to fuck up someone elses accomplishments and success maybe you should make an attempt in your pathetic life to go get some of your own.

Interestingly, I never received any reply. I tried to keep it private, as did Kelly. Evidently, BlueGoo just isn't gonna leave it alone.

Dirtyd0g
06-15-2009, 04:44 AM
Well I was interested in this thread. Now it seems to be headed for the whipping room.:chug:

Bluecrew07
06-15-2009, 05:19 PM
Interestingly, I never received any reply. I tried to keep it private, as did Kelly. Evidently, BlueGoo just isn't gonna leave it alone.

Wow "BlueGoo" havent heard that for awhile is your name Mike??

Damn right im not gonna leave it alone. i didnt even reply to Kelly only because it came out of nowhere and i was confused at first. Didnt reply to you cuz you wasnt worth my time.. Considering that there was only 3 of us at the gate i dont see where these multiple reveiws came from. I believe that i was the one who actually moved around taking money from racers and everything i was told to do. While you stood in one spot and was on the phone most of the time. So Fuck you. I do believe I even went to get everyone water cuz you said you was thirsty. SO again FUCK YOU.

Trying to ruin someone elses business?? No was just being funny at first. then you started so this is where we are at now.

Waffles
06-15-2009, 11:23 PM
You're such a child.

Waffles
06-15-2009, 11:41 PM
Well I was interested in this thread. Now it seems to be headed for the whipping room.:chug:

Yeah, that was his intent.... I'd make a new thread, but he'll just cause problems in that one too.

Kelly Pelrine
06-16-2009, 01:41 AM
Damn right im not gonna leave it alone. i didnt even reply to Kelly only because it came out of nowhere and i was confused at first. Didnt reply to you cuz you wasnt worth my time.. Considering that there was only 3 of us at the gate i dont see where these multiple reveiws came from. I believe that i was the one who actually moved around taking money from racers and everything i was told to do. While you stood in one spot and was on the phone most of the time. So Fuck you. I do believe I even went to get everyone water cuz you said you was thirsty. SO again FUCK YOU.

Trying to ruin someone elses business?? No was just being funny at first. then you started so this is where we are at now.

My pm to you wasnt out of nowhere, i just hadnt heard everything until a few days later. If i had heard these things on race day i would have talked to you then. When i continued to hear things from multiple people thats when i said ok i need to take care of this. As i said to you in the pm, racers had some complaints as well as Chris who IS in charge of the gate and he is absolutely correct to let me know when there are issues. As for Chris standing in one spot that IS his job to guard the money and make change for you guys. Had E20 let us use their stupid booth he would have been in there all day and rightfully so. So he was doing what he was told you shouldnt be worrying about what other people do. And as for him being on the phone id say 90% of that time he was on the phone with ME, again not your concern! You constantly create drama where it doesnt even need to be (this isnt the first time on SBZ). If you cant man up that you didnt do what you were suppose to thats fine but do not drag anyone or blame anyone else for your shortcomings. Need to grow up dude. And yes as i told you in my pm to you, when people mess with my money they are messing with not only my livelyhood but everyone at that track and i take it serious, hence why i asked you not to come back.

Sorry everyone for this mess if Josh had left it to pm's this could have remained between the three of us. Now you all know what went down lol.

Dirtyd0g
06-16-2009, 01:55 AM
Can we get back to the Thornhill thread now and forget about this nonsense that NOBODY CARES about. I prefer Thornhill As the nearest track to me, not to mention I know a buttload of people there. I wish my engine was ready I'd be racing.
On to something that matters I worked out the bug on my truck that caused my oh so utterly dissapointing results last week. I lost a coil pack. So hopefully I'll try it again this coming weekend, weather permitting.
Alan

Waffles
06-16-2009, 02:59 AM
Yes, yes we can Alan. :) Kinda disappointed it even went there but I guess I'm not surprised it did. Glad you got your truck figured out. Hit me up in PM.

Incidently, there will be no Test N Tune on the 27th, that's the Sat after this coming. We'll be hosting the UMTR race as well as our own 1/8 mile all-run shootout.

Bluecrew07
06-16-2009, 04:33 PM
Whatever..

Dirtyd0g
06-16-2009, 09:26 PM
Well aparently it wasn't the coil pack. The fuel pump is overheating. The sad part is I had 230,000 miles on the original with no problems. I decided maybe I better change it and put in a walbro 180 and it lasts like a month. It overheated and left me stuck in the middle of the road today. After about 10 minutes it cooled off enough to get me home, barely.
Alan

Waffles
06-17-2009, 12:38 AM
Doh! At least you made it home brother! You gonna have it fixed for Sat?

Dirtyd0g
06-17-2009, 01:52 AM
Doh! At least you made it home brother! You gonna have it fixed for Sat?

I hope so the pump is quick to change but I need to see if they will warranty it. 1 month on a walbro isn't good the one in my bird has been 3 years and works fine.
Alan

Waffles
06-18-2009, 05:02 AM
I've got the Walbro 255 in my Cobra and it's been fine for 3+ years. I've always heard mixed reviews about their reliability tho. If you get it back together let me know, I'll hook you up with a free T&T pass for Sat.

Dirtyd0g
06-18-2009, 03:34 PM
I am supposed to go pick up the replacement pump in a few. I got it From Bill at Supercoupe Performance and he is replacing it for me.
Alan