PDA

View Full Version : Experienced Mechanic Needed

tdm309
06-10-2009, 08:58 PM
Dayton Performance Motorsports is looking for an experienced, aggressive technician to join our staff. Experience in high performance work and general repair is preferred. The preferred candidate will posess an attention to detail, good work ethics, and a desire to succeed. There is also an opportunity to join our race team and go to various NMRA and other races. We work on a variety of makes and models, and have an in house dyno, engine assembly room, and head porting bench in our over 5000 sq ft facility located on 2 acres in Moraine, Ohio. We offer a competitive compensation package which we will be happy to discuss with the right person. Please respond in a PM, and we will have you either email, mail or fax your resume into us.

87poopcoupe
06-11-2009, 07:50 AM
damn if you guys werent so far away i'd be there.....

NXcoupe
06-12-2009, 04:30 AM
Wish you did too! Well, with the economy the way it is, I would think it shouldn't be too hard to come up with someone willing to go to work at a place that works in high performance stuff. We do regular repair work to fill in and keep income up. But we all are here to race and build cars.

ADaughen
06-12-2009, 10:20 AM
I'm experienced enough to know I don't want to do the head on my Mazda, does that count? :lol:

If you need some part time help (M-T-W), I can turn a wrench...

I'll be down at the shop on Monday. Hopefully Matt can get my DD up and running so I can get you guys some Pinto work.

347sc
06-12-2009, 10:48 AM
Whats the pay scale?

facemelter71
06-12-2009, 11:27 AM
Kinda curious.Can you send me some info?
Have turned wrenches since 01.
Went to UTI Arizona campus in 01-03 took regular automotive program with Ford FACT training.

thecollector
06-12-2009, 09:04 PM
Flat rate, Hourly, Or salary??? Health benefits offered?

tdm309
06-16-2009, 12:22 PM
The position will be paid on a flat rate basis. The Flat Rate Hourly pay would depend on your background and knowledge of the trade. Also we do offer a guarantee. Which a lot of automotive repair facilities that are on flat rate do not offer a guarantee of any kind. We do offer health insurance after being employed for 90 days. If anyone has questions about the position please feel free to call the shop at 9373962946 and ask for Matt.