PDA

View Full Version : Last shot...somebody to please paint my louvers?

PONYGRL
06-16-2009, 09:27 AM
I was initially going to try to get all my bodyparts painted around this time but I lost my job last month. I am looking for someone to paint my quarter window louvers for my 08 GT. They need to be painted vista blue, paint code: g9. It is all I need painted right now, I just really want to get them painted and put them on my car finally. I will eventually need my rear and front bumpers painted too and if we find someone who does good work, Chris will want his hood re-painted sometime next year. All I have $$ for right now is my louvers though.

I know it is a pretty small job but if anyone on here could help me out I would really appreciate it. They just need primed and painted... there are no scratches or knicks or anything. I will bring them to you today and everything.

Anyone?

BlazinEagle
06-16-2009, 09:29 AM
I took mine to ford and they charged me $100 plus tax. I could not get the paint for that.

PONYGRL
06-16-2009, 09:37 AM
No way....that is cheap..... I thought they would charge a ton, so I never bothered to call. I just called Castrucci in Milford and they said bring them in and they'll give me a price.

plated
06-16-2009, 09:59 AM
i can do them for around $100 583-0004 i can get them right back to ya lmk sorry i didn't pm you back i missed your pm

DeckerEnt
06-16-2009, 04:37 PM
I would call Chris before the dealer. He is a registered painter you know...LOL

BlazinEagle
06-16-2009, 05:04 PM
Plated is the man when it comes to paint! I only used the dealer because the car was already there. They had them back to me the next day.

cobrajoe
06-17-2009, 04:37 AM
No way....that is cheap..... I thought they would charge a ton, so I never bothered to call. I just called Castrucci in Milford and they said bring them in and they'll give me a price.

If you gonna bother going to milford, Give this guy a call.

Rich
513-309-0607

He's one of the best, over 20 yrs exp. Works for CarStar in Milford but does side work.

PONYGRL
06-17-2009, 10:28 AM
lol well I actually ended up calling plated last night and drove them over to his house. So we will see!! Thanks for the help guys.

DeckerEnt
06-18-2009, 01:06 AM
You made the right choice, even with all the pain meds you are on right now. LOL....