open show
*dash plaques
*food and drinks available at Frisch's
*split the pot
*Mr DJ JD Hughes

Frisch's Norwood on Montgomery Rd.
Registration $15.00

This is a VERY good show!!
Weather permitting, or even slightly "iffy" I will not miss this one.
If you've never done a car show and were curious, this is an excellent first show to go to. Virtually every car ends up with a trophy!!! Just clean and vacuum it, and get it shined up!!

To get to Frisch's simply take the Montgomery Rd exit off the Norwood Lateral and head west to Montgomery Rd. Hang a left at Montgomery Rd. and as soon as you cross over the lateral turn right into Frisch's.

Mr.Moontang
06-19-2009, 09:48 AM
Just curious what date is this show?

OldBlue
06-19-2009, 10:03 AM
Just curious what date is this show?

This Sat the 20th

stang5slow
06-19-2009, 05:37 PM
i enjoy car shows, but i wont pay to see cars that i can see driving up the road

PONYGRL
06-19-2009, 07:56 PM
Is anybody else going to this for sure? Chris has to work at the last minute and I am not a fan of going to shows by myself. I'd like to go to it though, esp if it's a decent one!

PONYGRL
06-19-2009, 08:28 PM
Well I'll be there for sure with one of our stangs so it should be interesting. I called my nephew and he was super excited and said he will go... so I get to go with a 9 year old which is better than by myself. Anyways if any of you bangerz are there say hi. I'll hav a new blue gt or red roush. Maybe we can get 2 trophies in 2 wks :)

redfirepearlgt
06-19-2009, 10:37 PM
I may very well show up. I just got in from Brenspeed. Had a Saleen SC put on the car today. Looking for something to do tomorrow. Just look for the maroon mustang with carbon ripes and sounding like it has a frog caught in a blender under the hood LOL!!!! I will be therefor a while, May not stay for the whole thing.

PONYGRL
06-21-2009, 03:17 PM
This was a pretty sweet show, even though half the time I was bored out of my mind.... we will def go again next year though with both the stangs. Ended up taking home a trophy and met a couple people :bigthumb

djom1cincy
06-22-2009, 09:15 AM
I stopped by for about half hour. Lots of nice cars there.