PDA

View Full Version : Cruise the Greene 8 (6/19/09)

2007ShelbyCobra
06-20-2009, 01:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpwxr1nvwVg
No video this time, my clutch is starting to burn up lol

djom1cincy
06-20-2009, 09:09 AM
Nice meeting you guys last night. After talking to you my friend Nick and I walked around a little bit more. We seen a 09 gray z06. So we are checking it out and Nick is talking to the owner. He's like go ahead and set in it. Nick is like oh no and the guy persisted so I jump in. Its a vette which is really nice on the inside. A little upgrade for the 09 with a all leather dash. So the guys like you can start it up so I push the start button. Really nice sounding car as the guy had the exhaust by-pass flaps opened up by pulling the fuse out. Se we talk to the guy a few more minutes and Nick is shooting the vette shit with him. The guy is all of a sudden like take it for a spin. Nick and I'm like what? He's like take it up the road. Again we are like are you serious? He's like yeah. If there's ever anything I've learned its that if someone offers you a chance to take a 85k sports car for a ride it is to take it. Sure enough we hump into the car and off we went. Man that thing pulls hard. Nick didn't get on it to hard but in second at 3k rpm it pulls like a raped ape. We just went up the street and back but it was enough to get a good feel for the car. The owner was as cool as hell. Its not every day that someone just lets a total stranger take there 85k car up the street. Yes it was that price as we saw the sticker from the glove box. It was just to bad it wasn't the Ferrari owner that we where talking to!

Markcore
06-20-2009, 09:49 AM
I'll be there next Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WooHoo!!!