PDA

View Full Version : Quaker S/L Milford 6/22

redfirepearlgt
06-21-2009, 01:00 PM
Headed over today about 5:00. Anyone going over?

PONYGRL
06-21-2009, 03:15 PM
We would go... but we are tired and feel like crap thanks to a long night with "the Deckers" and coyotes last night....out in the wilderness with nothing but guns and beer and no sleep. We'll def try to make it out on a sunday in a couple wks and you can meet chris and see my stang.

redfirepearlgt
06-21-2009, 10:33 PM
Sounds good, but you made it after all. Nice to meet you Chris. Thanks for coming out. Hope the farm party didnt take it all out of you. I might go to the next one. Have a great week.

USMCPONY
06-21-2009, 10:37 PM
We would go... but we are tired and feel like crap thanks to a long night with "the Deckers" and coyotes last night....out in the wilderness with nothing but guns and beer and no sleep. We'll def try to make it out on a sunday in a couple wks and you can meet chris and see my stang.

i just missed you guys. I past you in the white camaro with black rims going the opposite direction.

Blackpony
06-22-2009, 08:13 AM
Is there a show going on today?

cobrajoe
06-22-2009, 02:09 PM
Is there a show going on today?

That's what I was wondering myself. The date must have been moved!:lol:

PONYGRL
06-22-2009, 02:22 PM
i just missed you guys. I past you in the white camaro with black rims going the opposite direction.

That's what Keith and them said....go figure. It's not hard to know when you've passed someone leaving Keith's since it's out in bufu... but we'll probably hit up the next farm party.

And I think we just missed you at QS&L last night too, we randomly went a lil after 7 because we were over that way. My car's getting painted so I'll finally start driving it more often.