PDA

View Full Version : Dari Bar cruise on Sat June 27-NKY

PONYGRL
06-23-2009, 10:13 AM
I just figured I would extend the invite.... I am a member of Scroungers car club, in Newport KY. It is more of a "build" hot rod club. Anyway, this coming Saturday June 27, will be our 2nd annual cruise to the Dari Bar on Rt 8 in Silver Grove KY. We'll meet at Bobby Mackey's in Wilder on Licking Pike/AA at 12:30. The caravan of cars/trucks will leave at 1pm sharp.

There could only be 20 cars... there could be 60 cars. It all depends on the weather!! We went on a cruise to Rabbithash last month and it was an awesome turnout.

So if any of you would like to show up, you are more than welcome. We'll just show off our rides, stand around and bs and get ice cream of course. Hope to see ya there!! If you hav any questions or need info, feel free to pm me :)

redfirepearlgt
06-23-2009, 09:41 PM
HMMMMMMM! Icecream? Man that makes things more difficult to decide on.

PONYGRL
06-26-2009, 03:06 PM
We'll both be there. Our buddy we go to all the shows with (also in the club) can't make it so it'll prob just be Chris and I w/both stangs, and another guy with a Bullitt. At least us 3 plus all the others ;)

http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww162/ScroungersCarClub/DariBarFlyer_002copy.jpg