PDA

View Full Version : Scroungers' Track Day, Sat July 18 @ Tri-State

PONYGRL
06-30-2009, 10:23 AM
Hi all, on Sat July 18, Scroungers Car Club is having a track day at Tri-State. If anyone would like to come out, you are more than welcome! I thought I would extend the invite. I will for sure be running my car (dont know about Chris yet) and so will a bunch of the others in the club. There are a bunch of hot rods and NICE cars, so it should be a great time! Everyone is super nice and friendly and I have gotten to know a lot of them really well so far this summer.

If you think you might come out, please pm me when it gets closer to the date. We haven't picked a time yet, but when I know I will post it up. :bigthumb

DeckerEnt
06-30-2009, 10:59 AM
What will the cost to run be? I don't know if mine will be ready by then but if it is, I am there!!!

PONYGRL
06-30-2009, 12:36 PM
I am not positive...but I should know more details in about a wk! We thought about going to Thornhill or Edgewater, but figured at Tri-State we could get in a lot more runs and have a better time. I'll post more info when it becomes available :)

redfirepearlgt
07-05-2009, 02:56 PM
Sounds like a great time. What time does it start? I have not made a pass yet with the latest upgrade. See you there.

djom1cincy
07-06-2009, 03:56 PM
I'm interested.

PONYGRL
07-16-2009, 09:53 PM
Ok guys, so it is this Saturday. For those of you interested, the members of the club and the local people are meeting in KMart's Parking lot in Newport KY on Monmouth Street at 3:00 and leaving at 3:15 sharp.

If you can't meet at KMart, we'll be meeting everyone else there around 4 or whenever we arrive at the track. Not sure how many people in Scroungers will be running for sure, and I know we invited a couple other people in some other clubs.

So we will start racing at 4-4:30 so hopefully we will see ya there! I am taking the stang out finally.

Anybody going to try to make it?