PDA

View Full Version : milford? - bueller? anyone? - other suggestions?

redfirepearlgt
07-03-2009, 11:35 AM
Looking for a cruise in and I only know of Milford this evening. Is anyone planning on going there or is there another going on elsewhere? Sure would like to see some folks get together and hang out. I don't care where. Forget gas prices and have some fun. Any ideas other than Milford? Hell I'll drive to Dayton if others will show up.

djom1cincy
07-06-2009, 03:57 PM
If I would have seen this friday I would have been down. PM me later this week. Might head up to dayton.

PONYGRL
07-06-2009, 05:03 PM
Looking for a cruise in and I only know of Milford this evening. Is anyone planning on going there or is there another going on elsewhere? Sure would like to see some folks get together and hang out. I don't care where. Forget gas prices and have some fun. Any ideas other than Milford? Hell I'll drive to Dayton if others will show up.

If you are ever free Thurs evenings, you should come out to Alexandria.... we have a cruise-in on 27 in Autozone's and Michael Tire's parking lot. It used to be at Sonic, but it's been moved about a mile and a half down the rd from Walmart & Sonic on the right. Can't miss it :bigthumb Chris and I are there every single wk. Last week there were about 100 cars.

ponymom05
07-06-2009, 06:12 PM
There is no Michel Tire in A-town. Did you mean Goodyear- Alexandria Tire Center?

redfirepearlgt
07-07-2009, 12:05 AM
If you are ever free Thurs evenings, you should come out to Alexandria.... we have a cruise-in on 27 in Autozone's and Michael Tire's parking lot. It used to be at Sonic, but it's been moved about a mile and a half down the rd from Walmart & Sonic on the right. Can't miss it :bigthumb Chris and I are there every single wk. Last week there were about 100 cars.

Thanks. I just might do that sometime. I usually am traveling all week or most of it anyway so I am usually limited weekend cruise-ins and shows. When I am home through the week 9 nights in 4 months, I like to spend it with my wife and dog. My wife is not much of a car enthusiast, but man can she sing (that's her passion). She comes with me once in a while. OF course I have to behave with my driving tactics. LOL! I do appreciate the invite very much. It is very considerate, thank you. I look forward to hopefully making it one or two nights.

redfirepearlgt
07-07-2009, 12:15 AM
If I would have seen this friday I would have been down. PM me later this week. Might head up to dayton.

Sounds good, I am going to Edgewater Friday night to make a pass with the car. First this year, and first with the SC upgrade. Let me know what might be going on Saturday. Then again if the cruise in on Friday in Dyton is that good, I may skip Edgewater. There is always another Friday for T/T. Thansk for the invite.

PONYGRL
07-07-2009, 07:41 AM
There is no Michel Tire in A-town. Did you mean Goodyear- Alexandria Tire Center?

Goodyear's what I meant, same difference! Most people dont even know where it's at unless they live out that way. And I do somewhat...so I guess I should know. Nonetheless.... :)

& sounds great Chad, hope to see ya. Last wk there were 4 new Shelby's.... 1 of which was a KR ;)

YTryCobra
07-07-2009, 08:44 AM
I live out in Florence. I think I might load the kids up and head out to Alexandria this Thursday. What time does it start? If I make it out. I'll be in a red 03 Cobra with black wheels. Please come up and say hi.

PONYGRL
07-07-2009, 06:00 PM
It's from 6-9(or later). There's a pizza place on the strip that aint half bad either. Our other mustang buddy that we park with wont be there this Thurs because he is on vaca but my fiance and I will be there for sure. Hope to see ya.