Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
ROBBED AT GUN POINT!!!!! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : ROBBED AT GUN POINT!!!!!

93LXhatch
07-04-2009, 08:46 AM
well i kinda need anyone/everyones help right now....last night around 8pm me and my family were taken hostage in our own home and robbed at gun point by 2 males early to mid 20s one of them used the name SLIM WILLIE and CHUCK they stole everything me and my dad had including guns if anyone hears of anyone buying/selling a glock 23 detective model,browning high power 9mm,or a smith n wesson 41&44mag please let me or the local police know asap they also took random jewelry and over 2grand in money so if anyone may have any info please come forward you will be rewarded no ?s asked if it leads to an arrest

Rob
07-04-2009, 08:50 AM
Wow, sorry to hear, glad your ok, where was this?

93LXhatch
07-04-2009, 08:50 AM
riverside ohio about 2mins from base housing

Greg Seibert
07-04-2009, 09:22 AM
That's horrible to hear about, and we will keep an eye out for those weapons at the various places they might show up.
Almost sounds as though somebody knew what they were looking for when this was planned by the Perps.
Would like to see these Thugs hanged from the Carrilion tower!

Motorvation
07-04-2009, 09:29 AM
Almost sounds as though somebody knew what they were looking for when this was planned by the Perps.

That's what I was thinking. Someone had some inside information. Have you had any work done lately to the house, or yard? It's almost always someone that you've had some contact with, or even know.

I hope they catch them for you.

DeckerEnt
07-04-2009, 10:24 AM
They didn't hurt anyone did they? Thugs like this need to be shot on sight. You and your family know what they look like. Let's go huntin!!!
Items can be replaced. Lives can't.

ADaughen
07-04-2009, 11:05 AM
That's what I was thinking. Someone had some inside information. Have you had any work done lately to the house, or yard? It's almost always someone that you've had some contact with, or even know.

I hope they catch them for you.

FWIW, he sold a couple things on a local forum. I just bought a car radio from him last week... :eek:

I am sorry to hear this happened Ed.

NXcoupe
07-04-2009, 01:23 PM
Sorry to hear that. Dayton is quickly becoming a dangerous place to live. I'm moving south to the Centervillle area as soon as I can.

djom1cincy
07-04-2009, 02:56 PM
That right there is why I'm getting my ccw asap. Glad your alright. How did it happen? Home invasion, walk up to you in your drive as you got out of your car? There has been more and more home invasions on the news lately.

mustang8998
07-04-2009, 04:09 PM
How did it happen? Home invasion, walk up to you in your drive as you got out of your car?

My question, too. With that much fire power being taken, why wasn't it used, in self defense?

Don't take this wrong 93LXhatch. I've never been in that situation and don't know if I would be able to get to my shit, but I think I would try!

93LXhatch
07-04-2009, 04:45 PM
man they came in when my dad was asleep and my gun was in his room also so by the time they got to him it was already to late to try anything stupid bc our entire family was in here mom,lil sis,gma,me and my dad it would have went down differently if it was just me and my dad at home but we were afraid to try anything in fear they would take it out on everyone else along with us

FMGT1999
07-04-2009, 06:00 PM
Sorry to hear this news... that really sucks man, I hope they get cought.

Kyle

duststang
07-04-2009, 07:01 PM
sorry to here, glad everyone is ok. No wonder tons of people are starting to get their ccw license. I bet it is someone you know. Everyone including my self that has had something stollen or been robbed has been by an Aqaintence that knows what they have. That is why I try not to advertise. Someone just broke into my friends house the other day and stole Ruger LCP, brand new craftsman tool set, and a x box with tons of games. He is offering a reward also but has not had any leads. I would keep a close look at pawn shops and internet sites like craigslist, ebay, gundeals.com,etc. I hope you find them.

mustang8998
07-04-2009, 07:17 PM
man they came in when my dad was asleep and my gun was in his room also so by the time they got to him it was already to late to try anything stupid bc our entire family was in here mom,lil sis,gma,me and my dad it would have went down differently if it was just me and my dad at home but we were afraid to try anything in fear they would take it out on everyone else along with us

Yeah, you did the right thing. I wasn't trying to be a smart ass, just thought to myself "if that had been me, I woulda......"

;)

djom1cincy
07-04-2009, 09:43 PM
That sucks. I hope they get what they deserve which is death.

DeckerEnt
07-04-2009, 10:26 PM
We can play the would have should have game forever. Everyone is safe and that is the important thing. I hope the police catch the guys and they get what they deserve.
If it was my home and it happened to me, I would probably do the same thing. Let them take what they wanted and survive. But I would remember their faces and pray the cops would find them before I did. If I found them, it wouldn't be pretty and I would probably go to jail. Nuff said!

sean
07-05-2009, 12:37 AM
lowlife p.o.s. people prob living off the system already. so they are already stealing it from each and every paycheck then they go and do this. Make no mistake, they are not done and hopefully the next house finds them dead on the lawn.

duststang
07-05-2009, 02:01 AM
lowlife p.o.s. people prob living off the system already. so they are already stealing it from each and every paycheck then they go and do this. Make no mistake, they are not done and hopefully the next house finds them dead on the lawn.

:AR15:
low life scum I have nothing for them!!! it really makes me mad to hear about stuff like this.

93LXhatch
07-05-2009, 03:33 AM
yea i mean all the stuff can and will be replaced by our home insurance but none of our lives could have and i have my son over here all the time thats why the guns were put away for but now were makin a few SPOTS he cant get to that will have guns easily accessible in case this happens again and they did get finger prints from our safe and the car they took and one of the dumbasses didnt were any gloves at all so if hes in the system which im pretty sure he prolly is he will be caught and the cops said that there facing LIFE in prison so well see how that works out for them

Pops Fun
07-05-2009, 06:44 AM
Sorry to hear this..... I hate thieves. glad everyone is alright!!

Mongoose
07-05-2009, 09:46 AM
I grew up in the Page Manor area and I have a son who lives out there now. Guess that area is going to hell now too.

SMOKE
07-05-2009, 12:17 PM
Sorry to hear that. Dayton is quickly becoming a dangerous place to live. I'm moving south to the Centervillle area as soon as I can.

I don't know I would move here man! I live in Miamisburg and last year (the night the power went out) I witnessed a guy get robbed by two guys and when he put up a fight with them, they shot him. All right outside my bedroom window with my wife in bed. She was terrified, 10 minutes before this happened, she walked up the same sidewalk on her way home from work. I just bought a house in Carlisle, so I am getting even farther south!

pegasus
07-05-2009, 02:52 PM
sorry to hear that

i feel safer in cincy then dayton anymore

Black92LX
07-05-2009, 03:43 PM
Sorry to hear about it.

How did they make entry so quietly??

Time to get a dog, get some motion lights, cameras, and 3 inch screws holding all your door plates.

Noise is the key. You may be able to get in my house but you aren't going to be able to do it with out passing the lights that come on at every entry (motion), German Shepherd and a Pit Bull, then with reinforced door plates and dead bolts. It's going to take multiple kicks or glass breakage to get in.
By then one will be awake.

Sounds like the element of surprise is what gave them the advantage.
These are all things too look at. I got my house broken into twice when I lived in Walnut Hills. I learned very quickly how to make it difficult for someone to get into the house quietly without a key.
Even then it's difficult as I have sleigh bells on all my exterior doors.

If someone wants to get in they are going to get in doesn't matter how secure your place is. The key is to make it noisy.

Dirtyd0g
07-05-2009, 04:01 PM
I put a swann digital guardian system on the shop. I suggest using a decent yet older pc to run it. The stuff really isn't that expensive I have about $300 in the camera's and card. The pc was pretty cheap and I suggest a large UPS. Mine can keep the system operating for about 24 hours as long as the monitor is off. I just need to go get another card and this house is getting setup too.
Alan

BigBadStang
07-05-2009, 09:18 PM
I hope they nail these bastards to the wall. I'm glad they didn't physically harm anyone (although they have mentally).
Just to clear up something about CCW.
In the State of Ohio, you DO NOT need to have a CCW to protect your home with a firearm. You also DO NOT have the duty to retreat in your own home, or place of business. You need only to be IN FEAR FOR YOUR LIFE, OR IN FEAR FOR THE LIVES OF YOUR FAMILY TO USE DEADLY FORCE.

Like Black said...you can't keep them out, but you can slow their entry down, and make their prescence known.

I will keep an eye out, and put the word out for the lifted firearms.

pegasus
07-06-2009, 09:56 AM
I put a swann digital guardian system on the shop. I suggest using a decent yet older pc to run it. The stuff really isn't that expensive I have about $300 in the camera's and card. The pc was pretty cheap and I suggest a large UPS. Mine can keep the system operating for about 24 hours as long as the monitor is off. I just need to go get another card and this house is getting setup too.
Alan

i can get you a deal on UPS systems just pm me

beefcake
07-06-2009, 11:31 AM
glad your ok,

what sucks for me is due to a car accident when i was 21 i am not allowed to have a firearm, and i think it's total bs

no way to protect my family

Lexstang
07-06-2009, 11:45 AM
I am sorry to hear about this. It is so crazy to do this. Heck if you got to steal why do it when someone is home?

ADaughen
07-06-2009, 11:55 AM
glad your ok,

what sucks for me is due to a car accident when i was 21 i am not allowed to have a firearm, and i think it's total bs

:confused:

Um WTF?

If it was a legal issue, and you did your time, you may be able to have the right reinstated. :bigthumb

If it is a mental thing, I think you are f*d. :lol:

Dirtyd0g
07-06-2009, 12:21 PM
glad your ok,

Go get it exponged.
I got in a fight with a florence(boone county) cop the day I turned 18 and even tho I won in court they just wouldn't leave me alone for a while. I had to have a charge removed that way to recover one of my weapons. I think they ended up nailing me with a felony illegal trespass or some stupid crap.
If it was over 7 years ago and not a violent crime you can get it exponged.
Alan

Pitbull1052
07-06-2009, 02:21 PM
I'm sorry to hear about this, I own several guns but have never had to use then thank god, but that's why I have my dog, you can't fart outside without him knowing it..... and I don't nkow many people gun or no gun that would enter a house with a 60lb pit on the other side of the door........

BradleyGT
07-06-2009, 03:25 PM
In the State of Ohio, you DO NOT need to have a CCW to protect your home with a firearm. You also DO NOT have the duty to retreat in your own home, or place of business. You need only to be IN FEAR FOR YOUR LIFE, OR IN FEAR FOR THE LIVES OF YOUR FAMILY TO USE DEADLY FORCE.

+1 this law just came into affect September 9, 2008 so I'm sure a lot of people are unaware of it.

Glad everyone is ok. I haven't had anything like this happen to me so I can't say what I would do but I have had my car broken into several times so now I have a CCW and sleep with my gun within arms reach of me. My front door is very loud and your not getting in the back door without jumping my 6' privacy fence and being greated by my dog. He may not be big but he is mean. Again though glad everyone is ok and good luck with the situation I hope they get what they deserve.

93LXhatch
07-06-2009, 08:58 PM
i can get you a deal on UPS systems just pm me

hey man what kinda deal can you get on that ups system? what all does it consist of ive never heard of it can you shoot me some info on it thanks

DeckerEnt
07-12-2009, 09:49 AM
Any progress on this?? Did the cops run fingerprints???

Katmandu
07-26-2009, 07:31 PM
riverside ohio about 2mins from base housingDid they get the thugs yet ?

Where exactly did this happen.

As others said, this was a PLANNED hit and they KNEW what you had.

Blacksunshine
07-27-2009, 12:51 AM
wow this sucks .... glad your ok buddy !!!!:bigthumb

93LXhatch
07-27-2009, 02:08 PM
we believe they caught one of them but there waiting on the finger prints to come back so we will see

Pitbull1052
07-27-2009, 02:18 PM
hells yea! They get one he'll turn on the rest....... they usually do

DeckerEnt
07-27-2009, 04:19 PM
Some good news!!! Better than no news...

Dipstick
07-28-2009, 03:10 AM

Coming to my hood huh? The house next door is for sale and the one across the street and the one 3 doors down are for sale also.

Oh by the way, best home security in the world. 3 Great Danes all over 100lbs and a black lab over 100lbs with an over active anal gland. 1 you will find the mangled peices of the perp in the morning or 2 you will be awaken by the perp throwing up from the smell of the labs anal gland release when he go scared. No guns involved and you can beat the hell out of the perp or dismember them slowly when you find them and tell the police the dogs did it.

shadez14
07-28-2009, 11:40 AM
Oh by the way, best home security in the world. 3 Great Danes all over 100lbs and a black lab over 100lbs with an over active anal gland. 1 you will find the mangled peices of the perp in the morning or 2 you will be awaken by the perp throwing up from the smell of the labs anal gland release when he go scared. No guns involved and you can beat the hell out of the perp or dismember them slowly when you find them and tell the police the dogs did it.

Agreed. I have a 120 LB Wiemar and a pit mix. Both have the scariest barks. Helps with the Jehovah's witness's too. Hope they get them and you can be able to put this past you.

latamud
07-28-2009, 12:18 PM
Damn, just read this thread, I just bought my fist firearm last weekend, 12 gauge.

duststang
07-28-2009, 12:26 PM
I think the bad thing is that the prep could sue from the dog attack! Who the heck thought that was a good law? if someone breaks any thing they get they deserve!

DeckerEnt
07-28-2009, 12:34 PM
If a perp crosses a threshold of a house, all bets are off. More should be taken out in a body bag. No one stands up for the victims in the news media. It is all about the rights of the criminal. That is backwards.

Pitbull1052
07-28-2009, 01:09 PM
I've been told even if you drag them back in you'll be fine... that came from a Sheriff.

duststang
07-29-2009, 08:29 AM
that is good to know :D

ADaughen
08-06-2009, 05:17 PM
http://www.whiotv.com/news/20307413/detail.html

You might see if some of your stuff ended up with these guys...