PDA

View Full Version : wendys boneless chicken things

sean
07-08-2009, 11:30 PM
I dont think we have talked about these yet..... Have we?
Well I went and got the honey bbq and buffalo boleless chicken things at wendys today. Almost 8 bucks. They werent too bad. Nothing I am going to go get when I am craving some wings, but when my silly daughter has to have wendys its not a bad alternative to a burger. And by the way I had the mcdonalds mushroom swiss and I thought it was NASTY. They did fill the fries though.

Mista Bone
07-09-2009, 02:05 AM
Spicy Chicken Combo, lettuce and onion only, large size with Dr. Pepper, pack of hot sauce for the chciken.....

Never had a issue with 1/2 full fries from Wendy's.

BradleyGT
07-09-2009, 08:32 AM
No but their fries are usually soggy and cold. I always have to ask for no salt so they will make them fresh. Anyways the Boneless Chicken stuff is awesome. I like the Sweet & Spicy Asian the best. Kinda taste like Kung Pow Chicken.

Rick93coupe
07-09-2009, 05:34 PM
No but their fries are usually soggy and cold. I always have to ask for no salt so they will make them fresh. Anyways the Boneless Chicken stuff is awesome. I like the Sweet & Spicy Asian the best. Kinda taste like Kung Pow Chicken.

I liked the flavor of the sauce, but to me it looked like they took their nuggets and coated them in it. That didn't impress me much.