PDA

View Full Version : Brenspeed - phenomenal

redfirepearlgt
07-18-2009, 12:48 PM
Went up to these guys in North Webster, Indiana a month ago to have them install a Supercharger system. These guys are GREAT!!!!! They are understanding, and will take the time to answer all of your questions and concerns. They even have a guest home that they will let you stay in for free while they are doing your upgrade. If it takes over night no big deal, you are covered for free. The house is a 3 bedroon with a stocked refrig, flat screen TV with cable, high speed internet computer. The whole shibang!!! They are currently finishing their brand new huge facility and they keep parts IN STOCK!!!! Their inventory is GREAT. I called them up and scheduled the work three days prior to going up. I changed my mind and upgraded from a centri style to a twin screw after getting there. No problem everything was in stock. No looking through catalogs at pictures and waiting 3-4 weeks for the parts to come in with these guys. To top it off, they give up to 150 dollar gas credit if you drive up and have them install it. They give credit if you already have a tuner that they can download to. They also have a pay by cash credit if you come carrying cold cash on their F/I kits. If you own an S197 mustang and want to get crazy with it or just want a little oomph to your engine they are ready and willing to help you out. Very patient group and very, very knowledgeable and experienced. From streetable to Full out race they got the fix for your mustang. :bigthumb

Only to short coming I noted is that they do not offer Centerforce clutches. Only Spec. :bigthum:eek:

Blackballed
07-22-2009, 07:53 AM
I'm taking mine to Bren to install cams for me. Ive purchased from them in the past. Great customer service and fast shipping. :bigthumb

redfirepearlgt
07-24-2009, 07:24 PM
I'm taking mine to Bren to install cams for me. Ive purchased from them in the past. Great customer service and fast shipping. :bigthumb

You getting the thumpers? or the milder comp NSR's? THose thumpers are wicked sounding.

Blackballed
07-25-2009, 10:17 AM
Thumpers:bigthumb

redfirepearlgt
07-25-2009, 02:40 PM
Thumpers:bigthumb

Oh yeah, those are swweeeeet! The video Bren has is awesome. Git-r-dun before the fall STBZ get together and show it off for everybody!!! Bren does have 12 months interst free financing. Just make darn sure you pay off anything on the card or the interest is added on after 12months @ 28%.

R825OH
07-25-2009, 02:50 PM
Noticable improvement Chad???

redfirepearlgt
07-25-2009, 07:07 PM
Noticable improvement Chad???

I originally started out with having Bren quote me on gears, cams, and delete plates. By the time I got up there the upgrade had changed from this to Vortech V3 N/I, to a Saleen intercooled Stage two system.

"Your darn tootin!" This thing is awesome. It's no setup like beefcake had on the vette and by no means anything like TT (which I got to see dyno Friday @ cincy WOW!!!!!), but it will catch a few folks off guard. It's real quiet for an S/C. 426RWHP/409 torque on the dynojet @ Bren on 93 octane tune. The tune a little conservative by request. God forbid ifmy wife finds out. It'll be my new home. LOL!!!

stangfireman
07-25-2009, 07:25 PM
God forbid ifmy wife finds out. It'll be my new home. LOL!!!

How much is this worth to you? I just bought a car and I'm broke. LOL

Good meeting you Friday at the dyno session and hope your car treats you well. :)

Maximus
07-26-2009, 12:16 AM
I originally started out with having Bren quote me on gears, cams, and delete plates. By the time I got up there the upgrade had changed from this to Vortech V3 N/I, to a Saleen intercooled Stage two system.

"Your darn tootin!" This thing is awesome. It's no setup like beefcake had on the vette and by no means anything like TT (which I got to see dyno Friday @ cincy WOW!!!!!), but it will catch a few folks off guard. It's real quiet for an S/C. 426RWHP/409 torque on the dynojet @ Bren on 93 octane tune. The tune a little conservative by request. God forbid ifmy wife finds out. It'll be my new home. LOL!!!

Is that an Auto?

redfirepearlgt
07-26-2009, 11:03 PM
Is that an Auto?

Nope, 5 - speed.

redfirepearlgt
07-26-2009, 11:05 PM
How much is this worth to you? I just bought a car and I'm broke. LOL

Good meeting you Friday at the dyno session and hope your car treats you well. :)

Thanks. Heard you made it back home safe amd sound. Good to hear. Don't be a stranger.