PDA

View Full Version : Buy a New Truck and get an AK-47 !!!

k062693w
07-23-2009, 12:33 AM
Anyone need a New Truck and an AK ??? LOL
The same company did the same kind of deal last year with handguns, But I guess they decided to step it up !!! LOL

YouTube - cnn - buy a truck get an ak47 ,for free! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e60VhXBo1S8)

DeckerEnt
07-23-2009, 01:26 AM
I hate the way the media tries to run him down. I commend him for what he is doing. He will probably sell a bunch of extra cars with this promotion. If i was in the market, i would check his dealership out!

1baddlx
07-23-2009, 04:41 AM
i wonder if beefcake saw this.....id probly buy one too

duststang
07-23-2009, 11:54 AM
I hate the way the media talks about AK, AR, etc. (ASSAULT RIFLES)
These are not weapons, they are protection devices! They are not made to assault anyone or to comment a crime. These are semi auto rifles and they are not bad. They are for protection and hobbyist. Some people own these just to target shoot and have fun because they are a blast to shoot. The media always try to put their spin on everything. Owning a hand gun, rifle, etc does not make you a criminal nor does it mean you don't believe in God and are going to Hell. I agree with this guy 100%. With the economy they are laying off police so the only people for protection is our selves.
If i was looking to buy a new vehicle I would be very interested!

Walter
07-23-2009, 01:25 PM
I like how the reporter makes it sound like an ak is more dangerous than anything else. I think the name "ak47" intimidates her. I guarantee If she was shown ten pictures of different rifles, she couldnt pick one out. But she grills the guy for 5 min over it.

Im sure she voted for Obama.

Beefcake should do something like this LOL.

Black Horse
07-23-2009, 01:30 PM
I'm guessing so that when you buy your Dodge or Chebby pick-up and it breaks down you'll be more able to put it out of its misery

wht_stang
07-23-2009, 05:35 PM
Just like the man said most of the guys commiting gun crimes, don't have legal guns. But yet, she's worried about someone getting them legally.

10lb 308
07-23-2009, 05:46 PM
hate 2 be the repo man that has 2 come get the new truck from the guy :eek: lol

jay
07-24-2009, 01:32 PM
no crap who wants to repo a car when the owner has a shiney new ak!:chicken: