PDA

View Full Version : Meth Lab in Holly's 'Hood

Black Horse
07-27-2009, 03:04 PM
Saw on the news last night there was a Meth Lab bust right up the street from Holly - I hope it wasn't yours :eek::lol::angel:

cobra429boss
07-27-2009, 03:16 PM
shhhhhhh.....

Pitbull1052
07-27-2009, 04:10 PM
I always wondered how so many guys on here were going so fast! lol

Holly
07-27-2009, 07:37 PM
Saw on the news last night there was a Meth Lab bust right up the street from Holly - I hope it wasn't yours :eek::lol::angel:

Not right up the street, right across the street! :eek: Phuggin crackheads! I got home around 5pm to chaos on my street. Clermont County Haz Mat was over there in their white suits and face masks, hauling stuff out of the basement, laying it on a blue tarp. They had it all taped off with yellow caution tape and some type of red tape. I sat on my porch and watched it for a couple of hours. They were still there when I went to bed at 10:30, but to my dismay, no arrests. I don't get that? :confused: Haul the little bitch and her boyfriend off to jail, they put the whole damn neighborhood at risk. :punch:

cstreu1026
07-27-2009, 07:48 PM
I am glad they found it when they did. There is a lot of nasty stuff used in the production of meth and in the wrongs hands its pretty damn dangerous.