PDA

View Full Version : Cash for Clunkers Back on - Bring this documentation

beefcake
08-06-2009, 10:01 AM
Alright guys, looks like the program is back on.

This is what we have to have to paper deliver you.

Clear Title

Proof of 12 months insursance - If your policy renewed in say march, then i need the previous years policy also. Have to have 12 months from the sale date. If your policy renews on August 10th, then I need the previous years policy to cover the other 4 days. No iffs ands or butts.

Proof of 12 months registration - same as insurance, if your plates renew in 2 weeks, then i need the previous years registration as well. Without this you simply cannot qualify for the program. If you threw out your old registration, you can call the DMV at 1-800-589-8247. They will ask for your plate number. Have them fax that attention Terry to 513-943-2845. The letter usually takes 1-2 days to get from them.

You must have this stuff to qualify for the program. If you let your registration or insurance lapse for even 1 day, your out.

Let me know what you guys are looking for and I can load your car into the system or you can go here to load your vehicle in

http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/CarsSearchIntro.shtml

it will tell you if it qualifes

any questions, ring me at 513-478-1965

thanks
beef

mb88coupe
08-06-2009, 09:13 PM
this is kinda not related but my dad is looking for a truck 4x4 ext cab/super crew could you pm a few good deals if you guys have any used trucks at a good good deal..

djom1cincy
08-07-2009, 08:34 AM
Does the 03 cobra qualify if I haven't had it for a year? Was thinking about getting into a hybrid.:rolleyes: Gets better gas milage.

beefcake
08-07-2009, 09:41 AM
Does the 03 cobra qualify if I haven't had it for a year? Was thinking about getting into a hybrid.:rolleyes: Gets better gas milage.

lmao, i told you thats what the guy traded it in on didn't i lol

djom1cincy
08-07-2009, 11:37 AM
Yeah. That's what I was getting at. Who needs 30 mpg. I like stoping every 200 miles.

k062693w
08-07-2009, 01:46 PM
HEY Terry !!! You have my Dad's vin #'s can you run his and see if one of them qualify ??? He would still trade both in, And see what kind of deal on a New Ranger 4X4 has to be Ext Cab, Auto, A/C, ... I look on you WebSite and look at what you have new !!!

Thanks

beefcake
08-07-2009, 02:15 PM
HEY Terry !!! You have my Dad's vin #'s can you run his and see if one of them qualify ??? He would still trade both in, And see what kind of deal on a New Ranger 4X4 has to be Ext Cab, Auto, A/C, ... I look on you WebSite and look at what you have new !!!

Thanks

the old truck qualifies, but he would not be able to get a 4wd, there isn't enough of a mpg improvement, only a 4cyl ranger would qualify

don't know if you got my message either, but the used one is sold too

k062693w
08-08-2009, 11:13 AM
the old truck qualifies, but he would not be able to get a 4wd, there isn't enough of a mpg improvement, only a 4cyl ranger would qualify

don't know if you got my message either, but the used one is sold too

That's what I thought !!! Thanks for checking ... :bigthumb