PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Ponymom Racing, Gene, and Curt

Steves LX
08-09-2009, 03:27 AM
Just got home from UMTR out at Muncie. What a joke that place was. We ran 2 rounds of eliminations and then they started their night of fire event around 10:00 P.M. Their first round of that took about 1 1/2 and then they took a break to clean up the track and fix some stuff that all the jet cars and jet school bus had messed up. Then they did a 2nd round of them guys again. So I guess after they claimed it was going to take a couple of hours to get the track back to running again for the rest of the regular racing program everyone called it quits. So Cathy, Craig, Curt, Gene, and some other guy in a Camaro split the winnings for street stick. I went out the second round on a red light to Cathy. I had a good time but I think next year if we go back it needs to be on a noral race day.

kennebellcobra
08-09-2009, 09:09 AM
Congrats everyone:bigthumb

PonymanfiveO
08-09-2009, 10:45 AM
What a joke. Congrats guys. What does that do for points?

Were at z-max in Charlotte right now and this place is unreal!

DeckerEnt
08-09-2009, 11:03 AM
Congrats!!! A win is a win!!

Steves LX
08-09-2009, 11:21 AM
What a joke. Congrats guys. What does that do for points?

Were at z-max in Charlotte right now and this place is unreal!

My understanding from talking to Curt is they all get 5 points for the third round that they were going to run. So a total of 15 points for the day.

12seclx
08-09-2009, 11:48 AM
I believe Cathy will get an extra 5 points since she had the bye.:)

ponymom05
08-09-2009, 05:25 PM
Sure wasn't the way to have Gene end the season. Wish we could have run it out. I was running pretty good. What a long day to waste 3 hours while they ran that crap then be told to go home unfinished. C'Bus is next. NAPA night will make it just as bad! Oh well, all in a day's work!

jlt2006
08-09-2009, 06:09 PM
Yes, congrats to the co winners.
Definitely was not the way we wanted to finish, but you deal with cards as they are dealt to you.

bobtsgt
08-09-2009, 06:39 PM
sounded like a good one to miss out on. Congrats to those who stuck it out.

Blacksunshine
08-10-2009, 12:03 AM
You Folks rule..... I miss ya all. I hope to back at it next season...knock on wood.
STangbangerz and UMTR rules !!!! Congrats to all you winners out there !!!

e5shea
08-11-2009, 11:34 AM
Glad I skipped that one. Congrats to the winners.

RIXXX93GT
08-11-2009, 12:00 PM
That does suck, I guess if I had to miss one that was a good pic. Congrats to the racers still in it at the end. What was the SS and QS car counts like?

jlt2006
08-11-2009, 12:13 PM
There were 20 QS and 17 SS.

pegasus
08-11-2009, 12:51 PM
good job guys

craigels
08-11-2009, 06:09 PM
Just got home from UMTR out at Muncie. What a joke that place was. We ran 2 rounds of eliminations and then they started their night of fire event around 10:00 P.M. Their first round of that took about 1 1/2 and then they took a break to clean up the track and fix some stuff that all the jet cars and jet school bus had messed up. Then they did a 2nd round of them guys again. So I guess after they claimed it was going to take a couple of hours to get the track back to running again for the rest of the regular racing program everyone called it quits. So Cathy, Craig, Curt, Gene, and some other guy in a Camaro split the winnings for street stick. I went out the second round on a red light to Cathy. I had a good time but I think next year if we go back it needs to be on a noral race day.

Thanks Steve! It was a great day racing and hanging out. Up to the Night of Fire anyway... Pretty cool that we all pitted right in a row and got to hang out some. Looked your wife and my girlfriend made friends and got along. Gotta love the good people we race with and their families!

That does suck, I guess if I had to miss one that was a good pic. Congrats to the racers still in it at the end. What was the SS and QS car counts like?

Yeah Rick it was a good one to miss. I felt like I could really gain some ground on you in points with the way my car was running. Needless to say, I was really disappointed when they called it and I was only able to pick up 15 points on ya instead of 20 or 30. Hopefully we'll see you next weekend!