PDA

View Full Version : I'm in Virginia

NXcoupe
08-09-2009, 10:16 PM
Well, I left, I'm in Virginia. In the past week, I worked at the shop full time, rented my house out, rented an apartment for Donna to live in, and moved 13 years worth of crap and car parts out of my house in 3 days. I'm beat. Donna came with me, to give me another week of time with her before I leave for this next tour.
I'm sorry if I didn't say good bye to everyone I wanted to, but things were crazy and hectic to say the least, and my focus had to be the task at hand and my family. I miss my little one already, and I am sure it will get harder when I send Donna off at the airport to come home.
It was good to see everyone, thanks to everyone that still patrons my shop, and to everyone that came by to visit. I miss my friends, I miss all the times we have racing and just hanging out. I'll keep on the board and keep in touch, see ya'll this winter. Look for some cool stuff to come in the future at the shop and my cars.

mustangboy
08-09-2009, 10:19 PM
Good luck and stay safe!!!

69Cobra
08-09-2009, 10:22 PM
Good luck and stay safe!!!

X1000

NXcoupe
08-09-2009, 10:31 PM
Thanks guys. I will find out this week what I will be doing as far as work goes this time.

89notch
08-09-2009, 11:06 PM
Good luck mike don't forget to send me your new number

DeckerEnt
08-10-2009, 12:14 AM
Stay safe out there Mike. Stay close to the .50s. If not stay close to the .30s. LOL!! Keep the pics coming!!!!

mustang8998
08-10-2009, 08:22 PM
Best wishes for you brother.

Stay safe!

92coupe
08-10-2009, 10:03 PM
What he said.
Be safe!!

Mista Bone
08-11-2009, 02:24 AM
Get your ass back here safely!!!!!!

BTW, Thanks.

Pops Fun
08-11-2009, 06:53 AM
Be careful!!

NXcoupe
08-11-2009, 08:26 AM
Thanks everybody. Got the opportunity to cruise to Washington DC last night and ride around and look at the buildings and monuments at night. It is awe inspiring and reinforced for me that our mission is important over there. Future generations will never know or realize the freedoms we lost on 9/11. Monuments you used to be able to drive by and look at are now blocked off and you're lucky if you can park half a mile away and walk to see them. Stupid terrorist idiots scored a victory, they chipped away at the freedoms we hold so dear. But they are busy now trying to keep their own way of pathetic lifestyle from vanishing, so they are getting a dose of their own medicine.
Sorry for the rant, but just had a lot of thoughts last night as we were driving around and looking at all this beautiful stuff. It's a lot to take in.

Katmandu
08-11-2009, 08:51 AM
Future generations will never know or realize the freedoms we lost on 9/11. Monuments you used to be able to drive by and look at are now blocked off and you're lucky if you can park half a mile away and walk to see them.

Stupid terrorist idiots scored a victory, they chipped away at the freedoms we hold so dear. But they are busy now trying to keep their own way of pathetic lifestyle from vanishing, so they are getting a dose of their own medicine.

Sorry for the rant, but just had a lot of thoughts last night as we were driving around and looking at all this beautiful stuff. It's a lot to take in.So true. So many people still live a life of DELUSION and take Life for granted. :rolleyes:

You'r efforts are not in vane Michael. It will ALL be worth it in the LONG run. :bigthumb

Stay safe brother. http://katmanduonline.net/smilies/usa.gif

cobra429boss
08-11-2009, 10:28 AM
Stay safe mike and hope to be racing with ya when you return home

FMGT1999
08-11-2009, 01:54 PM
Keep in touch Mike,

We will be thinking of you and wishing you well.

Kyle

PonymanfiveO
08-13-2009, 10:58 PM
Mike im sorry for all the time I kept you from your family working on the RS car. I hope all the hard work we did pays off.

Be safe my friend!